Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mansur Bakhtiari

Who is the Khorasani

Rate this topic

Assalamu Alaikom

So, the general story is that the army of the Sufyani will start in Syria, take over until the east of Iraq, and the ground will swallow them. Sounds like ISIS. The Yamani will rise with a white banner out of Yemen and will call people to truth. Sounds like Ansar Allah. I know the Sufyani, Yamani and Khorasani rise at the same time. Does anyone know who the Khorasani could be? They rise on the same day. On August 18 2014, the Houthi takeover of Yemen began. On August 18 2014, the war between ISIS and the US escalated to a point where the Mosul Dam area was being bombed, and ISIS had spread to Libya. Who could be the Khorasani?

1 hour ago, alirex said:

Don't assume too much , these all things can be done again. Same situations can occur again which are in Hadith for end of times.

I agree. The black flags from Khorasan has happened in the past too, with Abu Muslim and the Abbasid Revolution.

2 hours ago, Endtimes said:

Khorasanis are Iranians. Its very obvious.

Khorasanis includes Iranians but can have Pakistan , Afghanistan and Kashmir too. And with some maps of Khorasan there are some north Indian region too. I asked many students of Islamic studies but nobody told real map of Khorasan. But in every map Iran is the part of Khorasan. So we can say " Includes Iranian " but not only Iranians.

Bildresultat för bismillahi rahmani rahim pdf

Salaam,

I don't think the Sufyani is Daesh, I don't if it's true but I have heard several times that he will be someone who is supported by the West and after a while he will change and we will know that he in fact is the Sufyani. Also some other things that are connected to the Sufyani don't apply to Daesh or Abu Bakr al Baghdadi.

But you didn't ask about that you asked about the Khorasani and I tried to find some hadiths about this. 

(Ja’far al-Sadiq) said: “There will be three appearances in one year, one month and one day the Sufyani, the Khurasani and the Yamam. The standard of guidance will not be among them, except the standard of the Yamani, because he will summon (people) to the truth.”

Imam Ali (as) said: "You should expect the Dhuhur (of the Twelfth Imam) when three things happen." The Imam was asked: "What are they?" He responded: "… and the rising of black flags from Khorasan." [7]

So it is obviously quite clear that the reappearence of the Khorasani is a sign of our Imam (atfs), but I think it isn't really of much use to true and figure out exactly who he is, you can have theories but you shouldn't believe in them too much until we know something for sure, and that can't happen before the Imam of our time (atfs) has appeared

On 12/3/2016 at 12:22 AM, Endtimes said:

bismillah.gif

Khorasanis are Iranians. Its very obvious.

[Mod Note: Off-topic image removed.]

I kind of thought that, but didn't want to think up theories before hearing others opinion.

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
Mod Note in the quote.

13 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Remember though, they must rise on the same day same month same year. What happened in Iran on August 18 2014?

You might have seen this video but one of the verse on this little boy says that: "soon, you will see Allah's signs"  in Arabic, and this was done in 2009. think whats happening around the world after that, two tsumanis, lots of earth quacks, meteor shower in Russia,  floods, droughts, war, suicide bombings, rise of ISIS etc...

Yamani will come from Iraq as a person calling to a path then he will have power not other way around . Sufyani hasnt Risen yet , sufyani will be from levant and in other narrations from the Arabian pensuila. He will come out from Jordan in other narrations from Syria . Jordan seems more realistic and from there it says he will unite those alike so basically al Qaeda affiliates . Syria or Assad Syria will either get toppled or get toppled from there capital and go to the west of Syria which is where the Shia are . Second makes sense because if Assads toppled Russia's existence is under threat so you would expect a Russian intervention immediately but according to narrations he will be defeated by the imam . So nor the yamani or the sufyani have rose yet but there ideologies and movements have . I personally don't or haven't explored khorsani enough but he seems similar to al yamani in the way he will rise . Narrations say black banners will come from khorsan aka Iran but Irans flags aren't black so you would expect a movement lead by someone . Sufyani won't be strong his strength will be as a result of weakness nothing more. Many have said King Abdullah of Jordan can be sufyani , iwouldnt agree or disagree but he ticks many boxes 

On 4 December 2016 at 7:04 PM, Endtimes said:

You might have seen this video but one of the verse on this little boy says that: "soon, you will see Allah's signs"  in Arabic, and this was done in 2009. think whats happening around the world after that, two tsumanis, lots of earth quacks, meteor shower in Russia,  floods, droughts, war, suicide bombings, rise of ISIS etc...

It's 2016 and you live in the west if you lived in some 3rd country iwould exuse you. Please think bigger and look at reality 

Anyone gone past hadiths on the charactistics of khorsani ? Because I know he will be a leader or atleast lead a movement in Iran and has to be from the khorsani part of Iran . 

It doesn't matter who is Khorasani important thing is we have to purify ourselves for Imam e Zaman atfs. 

I don't believe in this theory of ISIS as Sufyani though it can be starting of Sufyani movement which may culminate in the rise of real Sufyani.