Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Renewal of 10-year sanctions against Iran

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Iran should never trust US

That was a bad mistake we made..............................

The history ....................................... Experience .......................... Iran ...US......................... why should Iran trust us?

http://s15.khamenei.ir/ndata/news/34829/13950815_10097.mp4

• Advanced Member

Did they leave Iran much choice?

The sanctions were already in place prior to the initial negotiations and long before the plan was put in place. I don't believe Iran made a mistake but knowingly utilised the means to ease off foreign pressures and blockades. Sometimes playing along with economic oppression is necessary to alleviate or more importantly to put an end to greater consequence. It's quite obvious the Iranians do not trust the US and any agreements offered, even if accepted, would remain highly suspected. Iran knows the score so us little minions shouldn't get all worked up.

What winds me up is the US getting away with all their falsely accused convictions. It's disgusting!

5 hours ago, Amir Hussain said:

Iran should never trust US

That was a bad mistake we made..............................

The history ....................................... Experience .......................... Iran ...US......................... why should Iran trust us?

http://s15.khamenei.ir/ndata/news/34829/13950815_10097.mp4

They never have and they never will. You should not worry my brother. Allah indeed is the Greatest.

• Basic Members
14 hours ago, Endtimes said:

They never have and they never will. You should not worry my brother. Allah indeed is the Greatest.

I am Iranian Brother.....   you know ...Nuclear deal with US was a goof ... I really feel that.

Before the deals Imam Khamenei said that it does not have any benefit for us but ..............

.... gooooooooooof

• Basic Members
16 hours ago, saas said:

Did they leave Iran much choice?

The sanctions were already in place prior to the initial negotiations and long before the plan was put in place. I don't believe Iran made a mistake but knowingly utilised the means to ease off foreign pressures and blockades. Sometimes playing along with economic oppression is necessary to alleviate or more importantly to put an end to greater consequence. It's quite obvious the Iranians do not trust the US and any agreements offered, even if accepted, would remain highly suspected. Iran knows the score so us little minions shouldn't get all worked up.

What winds me up is the US getting away with all their falsely accused convictions. It's disgusting!

That is just a way which US shows us:  you have to listen what US government say or they will activate the sanctions

but its just lie..............

we can our-self manage our country by the youth power ....... thats the third way which Iran should choose

((Sayyed Ali Khamenei...Iran's supreme leader))

• Advanced Member

https://www.rt.com/news/369963-netanyahu-trump-iran-nuclear/utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS. It makes me sick how a superpower can be so controlled by these Zionists. Any person with any bravery whatsoever would tell Israel to back off on a deal that has nothing to do with them and to be ready to have sanctions exposed on their violations of resolutions of International Atomic Energy Agency and the United Nations Security Council. But of course, no American president has any power when it comes to Zionists ruling over them while they get dragged around like a dog following its master. 

• Advanced Member

To understand the nuclear deal is to understand those behind it. The nuclear deal came about by westernized/liberal forces in Iran, with a promise that all economic and non economic problems including water shortage can be solved through negotiating with the west. With smokes and mirrors they came to power, and put all their eggs in the negotiation basket. The west took advantage of their desperation and gave them a deal where Iran gave up its nuclear industry, and in turn nuclear sanctions were seemingly removed. However, no nation would be able to deal with them, as transaction U-turn was not removed. Iran is still where it started off from minus its nuclear industry.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-hampering-iran-return-world-449769

The purpose of the negotiations were never about removing the sanctions for the westernaized forces in Iran, It was about opening the door to the west and implementing neoliberal agenda and integrating the nation to the west. 

Now they're pushing for further negotiations, phase 2, 3, 4...where they eventually want Iran to give up supporting resistant movement, its missiles and eventually implementation of islamic values in the society for other opportunities to remove sanctions. Something the westernized groups in Iran are more than happy to push the country towards. Its carrot and stick, with the carrot always being out of reach. 

• Advanced Member

America knows very well the Iranian liberals are too invested in the deal and will not jeopardize it in any way as their political future depends on it. Hence, democrats and republicans voted for it. 

“They’re bluffing,” said Middle East expert Matthew McInnis at the Washington-based American Enterprise Institute. “The Iranians are quite committed to the deal. They understood that these types of legislation such as the Iran Sanctions Act, which have been in effect for a long time, these types of things would likely be renewed.”
http://www.voanews.com/a/congress-renews-united-states-sanctions-law-iran/3619509.html

Source: http://defence.pk/threads/the-end-of-the-deal-hopes-delusions-and-treasons.427176/page-8#ixzz4SbLnpbnx

The renewal of the sanction act is in case the liberals are not elected again in the next election, which then, they can fully reimpose the sanctions.