Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

Wikileaks reveals US/Sayed khomeini links

Rate this topic

23 hours ago, TryHard said:

I know this topic is old but I would also like to add

1.that pretty much anyone can upload to Wikileaks whether it gets accepted or not is a different issue but its completely possible that someone intelligent working for the enemies can fake such documents mentioned by the OP. Main point not everything from wikileaks is 100% true due to the fact that anyone can upload. 

Below is Edward Snowden critcizing Wikileaks for its lack of filtering information, I,e Wikileaks just publishing without filtering and checking it properly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/snowden-wikileaks.html

2. Apparently It comes from the US government about Iran common sense says to at least question it.

3. Information comes from secondary sources I.e he said that he said. So its justified to think that such information presented is not completely true. 

I re-read the OP.

As summarized is what we had in a 'covert opns' class ~1981.

One thing that we had in that class that IRI contradicts is that Ayatollah Khomeni's plane was piloted by USAF --as a 'tripwire' in case the Soviet Union interfered, as in shooting it down.

I have watched two or more interviews of the planes Iranian pilot. Therefore, either the instructor mis-spoke and the USAF was actually the co-pilot; or the Iranian was actually the co-pilot and piloted the landing; or something else.

9 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I re-read the OP.

As summarized is what we had in a 'covert opns' class ~1981.

One thing that we had in that class that IRI contradicts is that Ayatollah Khomeni's plane was piloted by USAF --as a 'tripwire' in case the Soviet Union interfered, as in shooting it down.

I have watched two or more interviews of the planes Iranian pilot. Therefore, either the instructor mis-spoke and the USAF was actually the co-pilot; or the Iranian was actually the co-pilot and piloted the landing; or something else.

Don’t think so. Your class instructors evidence is anecdotal at best. Had to be iranian pilots or French. So something else.

Edited by TryHard