DigitalUmmah

Wikileaks reveals US/Sayed khomeini links

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Hmm I see, but you did not answer all the questions:

What do you mean by "too much"? 

Based on what do you not love him anymore?

Also, do you judge him based on what you have read in this thread? Then is this solid proof?

Too much means I was even ready to participate in Iran-Iraq war. Couple of my college friends went to fight that war, my father forced me not to go... I was even ready to die for him, so impressed with his teachings.

13 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Based on what do you not love him anymore?

Also, do you judge him based on what you have read in this thread? Then is this solid proof?

Don't want to answer the first question.

I don't judge him on the basis of this thread. This news is new & another surprise for me.

5 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Salam, ya ali (as) madad, lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979PARIS02949_e.html

quite an interesting read.

To summarise, sayed khomeini was in secret talks pre revolution and agreed with the US government that if they allowed him to return to iran from france, he would calm down the people and protect US interests.

I do find it quite funny how common iranians are whipped up into a frenzied hysteria each congregational prayer "marj bar usa" by the same people maintaining good relations with the same USA they are getting the common people to curse.

I was suspicious of USA/Iran links ever since i studied the Iran/Contra affair, but this? it neither suprises me or dissapoints me or shocks me. basically I have always believed that all those at top levels of government are the same, but us peasant class are just told whatever suits their purpose.

bismillah.gif

What is it with you and the obsession about Iranians? Why so much hate?? You have to be on the pay roll of UK's intelligence services , otherwise you would not create finta amongst Muslims, specially Shias. There has to be a reason, nobody hates somebody for no reason, so whats your reason?

Just now, Endtimes said:

What is it with you and the obsession about Iranians? Why so much hate?? You have to be on the pay roll of UK's intelligence services , otherwise you would not create finta amongst Muslims, specially Shias. There has to be a reason, nobody hates somebody for no reason, so whats your reason?

46719249.jpg

13 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

Too much means I was even ready to participate in Iran-Iraq war. Couple of my college friends went to fight that war, my father forced me not to go... I was even ready to die for him, so impressed with his teachings.

Enemies of humanity are trying to tarnish his face. One says he was from Britain the other says he was allied with USA !

He whom Allah helped him to change the world and still the wave of his efforts are ongoing in the middle east.

We do not die only for persons, we should live, play and die for Allah for this glory goal to pave the way of reappearance of Mahdi to revive teachings of Quran and Sunnah and to spread justice on the earth.

Hand of Allah is behind these developments no matter how the enemies struggle soon or later they will reach their doomed fate.    

1 minute ago, maes said:

Enemies of humanity are trying to tarnish his face. One says he was from Britain the other says he was allied with USA !

He whom Allah helped him to change the world and still the wave of his efforts are ongoing in the middle east.

We do not die only for persons, we should live, play and die for Allah for this glory goal to pave the way of reappearance of Mahdi to revive teachings of Quran and Sunnah and to spread justice on the earth.

Hand of Allah is behind these developments no matter how the enemies struggle soon or later they will reach their doomed fate.    

bismillah.gif

Salam alaykum brother.

We have to understand one thing, Shayton comes in all forms, shapes and so called religious back round. Those of us Shias that don't practice our religion are easily manipulated by Shayton. We shouldn't let a beard, and saying "Ya Ali Madad" fool us. Even Shias have been infiltrated, money is very sweet for those who have chosen this world! May Allah swt curse and destroy those who come under the banner of Islam to create Fitna amongst Muslims, Ameen.

3 hours ago, haideriam said:

is it allowed this circumstantial evidence to base your facts on in Islam and would we call it rumour mongering or otherwise. If it is too OT we could perhaps split it.

Sorry brother, wrong number lol

Edited by Endtimes

15 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

bismillah.gif

Salam alaykum brother.

We have to understand one thing, Shayton comes in all forms, shapes and so called religious back round. Those of us Shias that don't practice our religion are easily manipulated by Shayton. We shouldn't let a beard, and saying "Ya Ali Madad" fool us. Even Shias have been infiltrated, money is very sweet for those who have chosen this world! May Allah swt curse and destroy those who come under the banner of Islam to create Fitna amongst Muslims, Ameen.

Salam 

Brother DU is only doing what he thinks is right, It is a big accusation to say he is an infiltrator. Although I dont agree with his world views and politics, I don't think he is trying to make fitna on purpose. But this thread certainly does that. I wonder what DU is trying to say with this post? That Iran and US are secretly working together? That is like when ignorant Lebanese tell me Sayyed Nasrallah and Israel are secretly working together. Your vigilance is misplaced. @DigitalUmmah First of all. what happened yesterday can change today. You are quoting something that happened 30 years ago. Even if it is real, there was nothing wrong with it. Ayt Khomeini was giving the USA a chance of peace before he took power, this is diplomacy and a peaceful approach. Now tell me all the sanctions, the nuclear scientists assassinations, the plane bombing, what is all that? What is your grudge with Iran exactly?

3 minutes ago, kirtc said:

Brother DU is only doing what he thinks is right, It is a big accusation to say he is an infiltrator

Wasalam.

Brother, with all due respect, I did not accuse anybody of being and infiltrator, him posting stuff like and other anti Ayatullah Khamanaie  makes him one! What is your opinion of someone reading the translated Quran in an Audi form, without including the Arabic Quran text, passing it as Holy Quran is? What is your opinion of someone who would try to degrade and disrespect an Ayataullah, such as Ayatullah Khamanaie,  that  100s of millions of Muslims (Shias and Sunnis) respect an hold him dear?

Most of the times we don't even have to announce what our intentions are, but our actions and deeds make them obvious.

1 minute ago, Endtimes said:

Wasalam.

Brother, with all due respect, I did not accuse anybody of being and infiltrator,

chris-pratt-happy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

, him posting stuff like and other anti Ayatullah Khamanaie  makes him one!

andy-dwyer-andy-dwyer-20680671-500-279.j

@DigitalUmmah See brother, that's the self proclaimed Malang drama I abhor the most. Their in built hatred of authority, Kufi Shia thinking, they will happily accept subjugation of any tyrant on thier necks but when it comes to Muslim bin Aqeel, Ameer Mukhtar, Zaid bin Ali Zainulbaideen, Baqir us-Sadr, Roohullah Khomenie, Ali Khamenie, Sayed Seestani and such, they will go after the last shred to find the doubts and would act on them to part ways on the smallest of un-found news. 

All I could say is as long as Kufi Shia are majority among us, Imam Mahdi AS is not going to be allowed to be among us because Allah swt would not allow last of His hujjah to be wasted for such turn coat ummah.

Lastly, have you forgotten this ayat of Quran (CNN, Wiki, bro DU, Irfani, SC, Yasir Habib, Allayari, all fit the bill sometimes).

[Sura Hujrat, Ayat 6]:

O people of Iman (Shia 12rs), if there comes to you a FASIQ with news, investigate, lest you harm a people (a person, a class of people, or a nation) out of ignorance and become regretful of your actions.

Edited by Irfani313

4 hours ago, haideriam said:

Should I laugh or cry, you have all the explosive news and yet you feign lack of knowledge......Astaghfirullah...'Game is on' Bro. Salam to Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi.

Cry for the sake of Allah to guide our brothers  who have deviated have  from the right path, laugh that everybody go to the  graves  alone, with his/her own good and bad deeds.

1 hour ago, Irfani313 said:

All I could say is as long as Kufi Shia are majority among us, Imam Mahdi AS is not going to be allowed to be among us because Allah swt would not allow last of His hujjah to be wasted for such turn coat ummah

bro dont call me a kufan shia - thats basically calling me a traitor to the Imam. 

sayed khomeini is not a masum imam, and as such, his actions are open to scrutiny. we should be talking about the legitimacy of the source, not doing takfir on each other. 

24 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

Hey Brother DU you didn't reply to my spy bit

which bit was that? are you entimes?

No body is discussing " credibility " of Wikileaks , but if they wrote something we started discussing that. Is Wikileaks is as authenticated as Quran now ? Who made Wikileaks ? is he was Muslim ?  If he was Muslim , how much Islam he was aware ? He is was Sunni or Shia ? What was his opinion on Islamic Politics ? What was his Opinion on Wadahu La Shareek ? He accepted Prophet Muhammas (saw) as Prophet or not ?

5 hours ago, A true Sunni said:

Nadeem bin Masud Ashjai

was the name of the spy. Read about him. Pretty clear cut. It's in the link you sent

DigitalUmmah 

That bit . You asked the relevance of Battle of Khandaq and lying to the thread . Its in the link you posted. You slipping into habit of posting and not reading again Brother

And no I am nor endtimes. 

Edited by A true Sunni

From my understanding, of course ayatullah Khomenei was communicating with the U.S.  this is common sense. The Americans like to have their hands in every corner of the earth. 

But clearly ayatullah Khomeini did not turn out to be what they thought. He beat the devil At his own game. Slapped them silly. All the evidence points to this. Great manouvering.