Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalUmmah

Wikileaks reveals US/Sayed khomeini links

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

Funny guy talking about 'image' when you are blood letting wannabe. 

Funny how image is so important to you but the rest of world can go to hell. Self centred wannabee

Here is another case of "daemi phitkar". :hahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop this type of talking to each other brothers... your only pleasing ibliss(la).

 

36 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

First excuse me for my mistake, it was Ayatullah Khomeini.

His image got hurt in my sight. He was my Marja e Taqleed. I loved him too much. He declared America as big satan, this thread/ news surprised me.

Hmm, but lets examine this. 

You said that you "loved him too much"  what do you mean by "too much"? 

Also, if you say that you "loved him" does that mean that you do not love him anymore? And if not, based on what did you stop the love for him on? Based on this? Is it cold facts what you read here or is it unproven statements?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Stop this type of talking to each other brothers... your only pleasing ibliss(la).

 

Hmm, but lets examine this. 

You said that you "loved him too much"  what do you mean by "too much"? 

Also, if you say that you "loved him" does that mean that you do not love him anymore? And if not, based on what did you stop the love for him on? Based on this? Is it cold facts what you read here or is it unproven statements?

 

When I was a student, I was a very active member of ISO (Imamia Student Organization), we were attracted by the Iranian islamic revolution. We participate in lectures, we worked hard during the Iran-Iraq war and much more which is a long story. Imam Khomeini remains my Marja till his death and after that I switched to Ayatullah Sistani.

I cannot say for sure that I love him at the moment like i loved him during my student life. At that time i was unaware of many things which i know now. But as a whole i still respect him that's why i expressed my surprise after viewing this news.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spiritual said:

When I was a student, I was a very active member of ISO (Imamia Student Organization), we were attracted by the Iranian islamic revolution. We participate in lectures, we worked hard during the Iran-Iraq war and much more which is a long story. Imam Khomeini remains my Marja till his death and after that I switched to Ayatullah Sistani.

I cannot say for sure that I love him at the moment like i loved him during my student life. At that time i was unaware of many things which i know now. But as a whole i still respect him that's why i expressed my surprise after viewing this news.

 

 

Hmm I see, but you did not answer all the questions:

What do you mean by "too much"? 

Based on what do you not love him anymore?

Also, do you judge him based on what you have read in this thread? Then is this solid proof?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Hmm I see, but you did not answer all the questions:

What do you mean by "too much"? 

Based on what do you not love him anymore?

Also, do you judge him based on what you have read in this thread? Then is this solid proof?

Too much means I was even ready to participate in Iran-Iraq war. Couple of my college friends went to fight that war, my father forced me not to go... I was even ready to die for him, so impressed with his teachings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Based on what do you not love him anymore?

Also, do you judge him based on what you have read in this thread? Then is this solid proof?

Don't want to answer the first question.

I don't judge him on the basis of this thread. This news is new & another surprise for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Salam, ya ali (as) madad, lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979PARIS02949_e.html

quite an interesting read.

To summarise, sayed khomeini was in secret talks pre revolution and agreed with the US government that if they allowed him to return to iran from france, he would calm down the people and protect US interests.

I do find it quite funny how common iranians are whipped up into a frenzied hysteria each congregational prayer "marj bar usa" by the same people maintaining good relations with the same USA they are getting the common people to curse.

I was suspicious of USA/Iran links ever since i studied the Iran/Contra affair, but this? it neither suprises me or dissapoints me or shocks me. basically I have always believed that all those at top levels of government are the same, but us peasant class are just told whatever suits their purpose.

bismillah.gif

What is it with you and the obsession about Iranians? Why so much hate?? You have to be on the pay roll of UK's intelligence services , otherwise you would not create finta amongst Muslims, specially Shias. There has to be a reason, nobody hates somebody for no reason, so whats your reason?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Endtimes said:

What is it with you and the obsession about Iranians? Why so much hate?? You have to be on the pay roll of UK's intelligence services , otherwise you would not create finta amongst Muslims, specially Shias. There has to be a reason, nobody hates somebody for no reason, so whats your reason?

46719249.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

Too much means I was even ready to participate in Iran-Iraq war. Couple of my college friends went to fight that war, my father forced me not to go... I was even ready to die for him, so impressed with his teachings.

Enemies of humanity are trying to tarnish his face. One says he was from Britain the other says he was allied with USA !

He whom Allah helped him to change the world and still the wave of his efforts are ongoing in the middle east.

We do not die only for persons, we should live, play and die for Allah for this glory goal to pave the way of reappearance of Mahdi to revive teachings of Quran and Sunnah and to spread justice on the earth.

Hand of Allah is behind these developments no matter how the enemies struggle soon or later they will reach their doomed fate.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maes said:

Enemies of humanity are trying to tarnish his face. One says he was from Britain the other says he was allied with USA !

He whom Allah helped him to change the world and still the wave of his efforts are ongoing in the middle east.

We do not die only for persons, we should live, play and die for Allah for this glory goal to pave the way of reappearance of Mahdi to revive teachings of Quran and Sunnah and to spread justice on the earth.

Hand of Allah is behind these developments no matter how the enemies struggle soon or later they will reach their doomed fate.    

bismillah.gif

Salam alaykum brother.

We have to understand one thing, Shayton comes in all forms, shapes and so called religious back round. Those of us Shias that don't practice our religion are easily manipulated by Shayton. We shouldn't let a beard, and saying "Ya Ali Madad" fool us. Even Shias have been infiltrated, money is very sweet for those who have chosen this world! May Allah swt curse and destroy those who come under the banner of Islam to create Fitna amongst Muslims, Ameen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, haideriam said:

is it allowed this circumstantial evidence to base your facts on in Islam and would we call it rumour mongering or otherwise. If it is too OT we could perhaps split it.

Sorry brother, wrong number lol

Edited by Endtimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   

15 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

bismillah.gif

Salam alaykum brother.

We have to understand one thing, Shayton comes in all forms, shapes and so called religious back round. Those of us Shias that don't practice our religion are easily manipulated by Shayton. We shouldn't let a beard, and saying "Ya Ali Madad" fool us. Even Shias have been infiltrated, money is very sweet for those who have chosen this world! May Allah swt curse and destroy those who come under the banner of Islam to create Fitna amongst Muslims, Ameen.

Salam 

Brother DU is only doing what he thinks is right, It is a big accusation to say he is an infiltrator. Although I dont agree with his world views and politics, I don't think he is trying to make fitna on purpose. But this thread certainly does that. I wonder what DU is trying to say with this post? That Iran and US are secretly working together? That is like when ignorant Lebanese tell me Sayyed Nasrallah and Israel are secretly working together. Your vigilance is misplaced. @DigitalUmmah First of all. what happened yesterday can change today. You are quoting something that happened 30 years ago. Even if it is real, there was nothing wrong with it. Ayt Khomeini was giving the USA a chance of peace before he took power, this is diplomacy and a peaceful approach. Now tell me all the sanctions, the nuclear scientists assassinations, the plane bombing, what is all that? What is your grudge with Iran exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kirtc said:

Brother DU is only doing what he thinks is right, It is a big accusation to say he is an infiltrator

Wasalam.

Brother, with all due respect, I did not accuse anybody of being and infiltrator, him posting stuff like and other anti Ayatullah Khamanaie  makes him one! What is your opinion of someone reading the translated Quran in an Audi form, without including the Arabic Quran text, passing it as Holy Quran is? What is your opinion of someone who would try to degrade and disrespect an Ayataullah, such as Ayatullah Khamanaie,  that  100s of millions of Muslims (Shias and Sunnis) respect an hold him dear?

Most of the times we don't even have to announce what our intentions are, but our actions and deeds make them obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Endtimes said:

Wasalam.

Brother, with all due respect, I did not accuse anybody of being and infiltrator,

chris-pratt-happy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

, him posting stuff like and other anti Ayatullah Khamanaie  makes him one!

andy-dwyer-andy-dwyer-20680671-500-279.j

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DigitalUmmah See brother, that's the self proclaimed Malang drama I abhor the most. Their in built hatred of authority, Kufi Shia thinking, they will happily accept subjugation of any tyrant on thier necks but when it comes to Muslim bin Aqeel, Ameer Mukhtar, Zaid bin Ali Zainulbaideen, Baqir us-Sadr, Roohullah Khomenie, Ali Khamenie, Sayed Seestani and such, they will go after the last shred to find the doubts and would act on them to part ways on the smallest of un-found news. 

All I could say is as long as Kufi Shia are majority among us, Imam Mahdi AS is not going to be allowed to be among us because Allah swt would not allow last of His hujjah to be wasted for such turn coat ummah.

Lastly, have you forgotten this ayat of Quran (CNN, Wiki, bro DU, Irfani, SC, Yasir Habib, Allayari, all fit the bill sometimes).

[Sura Hujrat, Ayat 6]:

O people of Iman (Shia 12rs), if there comes to you a FASIQ with news, investigate, lest you harm a people (a person, a class of people, or a nation) out of ignorance and become regretful of your actions.

 

Edited by Irfani313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, haideriam said:

Should I laugh or cry, you have all the explosive news and yet you feign lack of knowledge......Astaghfirullah...'Game is on' Bro. Salam to Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi.

Cry for the sake of Allah to guide our brothers  who have deviated have  from the right path, laugh that everybody go to the  graves  alone, with his/her own good and bad deeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Irfani313 said:

All I could say is as long as Kufi Shia are majority among us, Imam Mahdi AS is not going to be allowed to be among us because Allah swt would not allow last of His hujjah to be wasted for such turn coat ummah

bro dont call me a kufan shia - thats basically calling me a traitor to the Imam. 

sayed khomeini is not a masum imam, and as such, his actions are open to scrutiny. we should be talking about the legitimacy of the source, not doing takfir on each other. 

24 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

Hey Brother DU you didn't reply to my spy bit

which bit was that? are you entimes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No body is discussing " credibility " of Wikileaks , but if they wrote something we started discussing that. Is Wikileaks is as authenticated as Quran now ? Who made Wikileaks ? is he was Muslim ?  If he was Muslim , how much Islam he was aware ? He is was Sunni or Shia ? What was his opinion on Islamic Politics ? What was his Opinion on Wadahu La Shareek ? He accepted Prophet Muhammas (saw) as Prophet or not ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, A true Sunni said:

Nadeem bin Masud Ashjai

was the name of the spy. Read about him. Pretty clear cut. It's in the link you sent

DigitalUmmah 

That bit . You asked the relevance of Battle of Khandaq and lying to the thread . Its in the link you posted. You slipping into habit of posting and not reading again Brother

And no I am nor endtimes. 

Edited by A true Sunni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

there is man, the Quran explicitly curses the liars

[3.61] But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.

That was for the specific issue of Islam/Christianity.

 

We have many examples of taqiyah of our Imams AS in our books, what would you say about that?

Edited by iraqi_shia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, maes said:

Enemies of humanity are trying to tarnish his face. One says he was from Britain the other says he was allied with USA !

Yea, funny how those who accuse him of being from Britain, when they,  themselves live in Britain. probably munching from the taxpayers charity or the MI6 payroll.

Edited by Endtimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Salam, ya ali (as) madad, lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979PARIS02949_e.html

quite an interesting read.

To summarise, sayed khomeini was in secret talks pre revolution and agreed with the US government that if they allowed him to return to iran from france, he would calm down the people and protect US interests.

I do find it quite funny how common iranians are whipped up into a frenzied hysteria each congregational prayer "marj bar usa" by the same people maintaining good relations with the same USA they are getting the common people to curse.

I was suspicious of USA/Iran links ever since i studied the Iran/Contra affair, but this? it neither suprises me or dissapoints me or shocks me. basically I have always believed that all those at top levels of government are the same, but us peasant class are just told whatever suits their purpose.

Was Khamenaei in France before revolution ?? What is the story ?

Edited by zeesh_ali110

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, iraqi_shia said:

That was for the specific issue of Islam/Christianity.

 

We have many examples of taqiyah of our Imams AS in our books, what would you say about that?

Salam Alaykum.

The problem with our Shia brothers we have today is, when he reads the English translated Quran, he thinks of himself as an "Ayatulah" and he rejects a real Ayatullah" that spent studying the Holy Quran in Arabic, in its (original form) all their lives, and give his own Fatwa, if people don't like that, they are not good "Shias".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Salam, ya ali (as) madad, lanat upon the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (as)

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979PARIS02949_e.html

quite an interesting read.

To summarise, sayed khomeini was in secret talks pre revolution and agreed with the US government that if they allowed him to return to iran from france, he would calm down the people and protect US interests.

I do find it quite funny how common iranians are whipped up into a frenzied hysteria each congregational prayer "marj bar usa" by the same people maintaining good relations with the same USA they are getting the common people to curse.

I was suspicious of USA/Iran links ever since i studied the Iran/Contra affair, but this? it neither suprises me or dissapoints me or shocks me. basically I have always believed that all those at top levels of government are the same, but us peasant class are just told whatever suits their purpose.

You studied? LOL no, you watched a documentary on BBC! You watch too much tv!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...