DigitalUmmah

Wikileaks reveals US/Sayed khomeini links

Rate this topic

Just now, A true Sunni said:

Read the history of Jange Khandaq

pshhhh as if I don't know about khandaq. dont see its relevance though

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-2-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/battle-khandaq

When the Prophet heard what a powerful army was advancing against him, he held a council of war with his companions, who were in all seven hundred men. Salman the Farsi observed, “A small force cannot withstand a large one.” “What shall we do then?” said the Prophet. Salman replied, “Let us entrench ourselves in such a manner that we can be attacked only in one quarter.”

Jibraeel descended and pronounced the plan of Salman excellent and declared it must be executed. The ground was then marked out from Uhud to Rayah, and divided into sections of twenty or thirty feet, each section being assigned to a particular party for excavation. The Muslims began the work with spades and pickaxes, the Prophet himself laboring in a section of the Muhajireen.

News of the defection of Bani Quraiza much depressed the Prophet and his companions. He sent two men, one of whom was Saad bin Maaz, to learn the true state of the matter, and charged them, if they found reports correct, on their return to inform none of it but himself, and to signify it to him by the password “Azul and Alqarah” which were the names of two Quraish clans who once professed Islam, but had practiced deceit and become infidels.

the prophet dispatches spies, sure, to find out information. this is not the same as this situation at all

9 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-2-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/battle-khandaq

the prophet dispatches spies, sure, to find out information. this is not the same as this situation at all

You are reading the highly summarised version. Go read it in more detail. It's highly relevant

49 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

Who knows??? He has a background of asking American help....
Brother DU, If this news is true, you have disappointed me with this news. This really has hurt the image of Ayatullah Khamenei.

Let suppose is being claimed is actually true.

How has it hurt Ayatullah Khomeinis image? He tricked the devil and beat his own game, that is a sign of great cleverness and foresight.

Or you did you really meant to say Khamenei? In that case I am even more confused

Either way, please realize that whether you are pro WF or anti WF or whatever, by talking about this type of thing you are only playing the hands of the enemies of Islam because you are causing fitna based on unproven events.

Also, please realize when to show respect, first of all Ayatollah Khomeini and Ayatollah Khamenei, they are ayatollahs, ok? Also, both Khomeini and Khamenei has done more for shia islam than anyone of you who are sitting here criticizing another muslim on a online forum. Realize how many enemies they had/have, then ask yourself if its really correct to openly criticize like that, is it really your place to criticize to begin with?

Or did you get ill treated by Iranians so now you dislike everything that has to do with Iran and seeing them as "cultural muslims" and favoring the true indo-pak muslims? Then you have truly played into the hands of the enemies of islam.

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

leaving aside the Iran/contra affair (which I will type up when I have the time), the highly suspicious release of the Iranian hostages to coincide perfectly with the day of Reagan winning the US election (look up the "October surprise") absolutely reeks of Iran/USA scheming. 

for those that do not know - president carter was unsuccessful in releasing the iranian hostages, it came up to election season and Reagen was running against him. Reagen used the hostage situation as a political tool during the campaign. 

Iranian hostages released - January 20 1981. the same day - the same hour - that Reagen was being sworn in as US president. 

for anyone with any sense, does this not seem like Iran and the USA were quite clearly in plans with each other? at the same time that common iranians were cursing the USA in every prayer? 

Or alternatively it was done to hurt Carter in revenge for his attitude towards Iran during his presidency. Having said that, I think that this was a big mistake.

2 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Or alternatively it was done to hurt Carter in revenge for his attitude towards Iran during his presidency. Having said that, I think that this was a big mistake.

My point is more about the fact that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence of Iran and US being on cooperative terms behind closed doors, while regular common iranians are howling like a baying mob cursing the USA in congregational prayers

2 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

The Government not being led by the Imam Mahdi(ajtfs) can make mistakes and this is a more positive way of analysing ones' (shia) actions. 

11 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

My point is more about the fact that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence of Iran and US being on cooperative terms behind closed doors, while regular common iranians are howling like a baying mob cursing the USA in congregational prayers

is it allowed this circumstantial evidence to base your facts on in Islam and would we call it rumour mongering or otherwise. If it is too OT we could perhaps split it.

I see diplomacy here, and Ex-President Carter is a good man. He rallies with the Palestinians these days. The US govt. is not one body. It has different branches. Nothing wrong with trying diplomacy. Didnt Rouhani call Obama? Ayt Khoumeini has written books with knowledge that shows his superior intellect and fatih, May Allah be pleased with him and grant him heaven. 

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Nadeem bin Masud Ashjai

was the name of the spy. Read about him. Pretty clear cut. It's in the link you sent

Edited by A true Sunni

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Let suppose is being claimed is actually true.

How has it hurt Ayatullah Khomeinis image? He tricked the devil and beat his own game, that is a sign of great cleverness and foresight.

First excuse me for my mistake, it was Ayatullah Khomeini.

His image got hurt in my sight. He was my Marja e Taqleed. I loved him too much. He declared America as big satan, this thread/ news surprised me.

6 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

His image got hurt in my sight. He was my Marja e Taqleed. I loved him too much. He declared America as big satan, this thread/ news surprised me.

Should I laugh or cry, you have all the explosive news and yet you feign lack of knowledge......Astaghfirullah...'Game is on' Bro. Salam to Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi.

9 minutes ago, haideriam said:

Should I laugh or cry, you have all the explosive news and yet you feign lack of knowledge......Astaghfirullah...'Game is on' Bro. Salam to Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi.

Whether you cry or laugh, you cannot remove the "daemi phitkar" from your face. :hahaha:

33 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

Funny guy talking about 'image' when you are blood letting wannabe. 

Funny how image is so important to you but the rest of world can go to hell. Self centred wannabee

4 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

Funny guy talking about 'image' when you are blood letting wannabe. 

Funny how image is so important to you but the rest of world can go to hell. Self centred wannabee

Here is another case of "daemi phitkar". :hahaha:

Stop this type of talking to each other brothers... your only pleasing ibliss(la).

36 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

Hmm, but lets examine this. 

You said that you "loved him too much"  what do you mean by "too much"? 

Also, if you say that you "loved him" does that mean that you do not love him anymore? And if not, based on what did you stop the love for him on? Based on this? Is it cold facts what you read here or is it unproven statements?

2 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Stop this type of talking to each other brothers... your only pleasing ibliss(la).

Hmm, but lets examine this. 

You said that you "loved him too much"  what do you mean by "too much"? 

Also, if you say that you "loved him" does that mean that you do not love him anymore? And if not, based on what did you stop the love for him on? Based on this? Is it cold facts what you read here or is it unproven statements?

When I was a student, I was a very active member of ISO (Imamia Student Organization), we were attracted by the Iranian islamic revolution. We participate in lectures, we worked hard during the Iran-Iraq war and much more which is a long story. Imam Khomeini remains my Marja till his death and after that I switched to Ayatullah Sistani.

I cannot say for sure that I love him at the moment like i loved him during my student life. At that time i was unaware of many things which i know now. But as a whole i still respect him that's why i expressed my surprise after viewing this news.

1 minute ago, Spiritual said:

When I was a student, I was a very active member of ISO (Imamia Student Organization), we were attracted by the Iranian islamic revolution. We participate in lectures, we worked hard during the Iran-Iraq war and much more which is a long story. Imam Khomeini remains my Marja till his death and after that I switched to Ayatullah Sistani.

I cannot say for sure that I love him at the moment like i loved him during my student life. At that time i was unaware of many things which i know now. But as a whole i still respect him that's why i expressed my surprise after viewing this news.

Hmm I see, but you did not answer all the questions:

What do you mean by "too much"? 

Based on what do you not love him anymore?

Also, do you judge him based on what you have read in this thread? Then is this solid proof?