Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Journey of Truth

Testing of Faith

Rate this topic

Salam,

I think that being put in a Haram situation and then having enough faith to avoid it truly shows how much faith you have to follow the ways that Allah swt has intended us to follow.

2 days ago I was put in a situation, I went to visit a client whom I have known for about 8 years now who is married. After we completed all the application forms needed for her business loans I asked her for the deposit needed for the bank. So she asked me to wait 5min while she writes me a cheque and come back, so I waited and 5 min later she comes back wearing very revealing under clothes and asked me to join her for drinks on her veranda. (You know what her intentions are) So I just got up and left without taking the cheque as she called out for me to take it.

Later that day, she messaged me to say sorry and she does not know what came over her and that she wanted me to come past again to take the cheque for her transaction. So I told her to express post it to me. However I still need to meet her in person when I approve her business loan to get her signature on the contracts and to be honest I just do not feel comfortable going to her house. She never agrees to meet me elsewhere, i was thinking maybe I would agree with the condition that her husband being present? 

Has anyone else been put in a similar position that has tested there faith ?

49 minutes ago, Journey of Truth said:

Salam,

I think that being put in a Haram situation and then having enough faith to avoid it truly shows how much faith you have to follow the ways that Allah swt has intended us to follow.

2 days ago I was put in a situation, I went to visit a client whom I have known for about 8 years now who is married. After we completed all the application forms needed for her business loans I asked her for the deposit needed for the bank. So she asked me to wait 5min while she writes me a cheque and come back, so I waited and 5 min later she comes back wearing very revealing under clothes and asked me to join her for drinks on her veranda. (You know what her intentions are) So I just got up and left without taking the cheque as she called out for me to take it.

Later that day, she messaged me to say sorry and she does not know what came over her and that she wanted me to come past again to take the cheque for her transaction. So I told her to express post it to me. However I still need to meet her in person when I approve her business loan to get her signature on the contracts and to be honest I just do not feel comfortable going to her house. She never agrees to meet me elsewhere, i was thinking maybe I would agree with the condition that her husband being present? 

Has anyone else been put in a similar position that has tested there faith ?

bismillah.gif

Be very careful brother, she could set you up for rape or sexual harassment(she was drinking and you being the sober...fell for it, her arguments in court) tell her to fed ex the check to you. This is how the devil works.

5 hours ago, Endtimes said:

bismillah.gif

Be very careful brother, she could set you up for rape or sexual harassment(she was drinking and you being the sober...fell for it, her arguments in court) tell her to fed ex the check to you. This is how the devil works.

She already posted the cheque via express post, I submitted to lender this afternoon. Like I said I have been dealing with her for 8 years now and first time this happens with her. In my field I have had my fair share of females who tried to offer them self for payment and it makes me crazy sometimes. Like just pay me lol

However thanks for the advise brother. 

7 minutes ago, Journey of Truth said:

She already posted the cheque via express post, I submitted to lender this afternoon. Like I said I have been dealing with her for 8 years now and first time this happens with her. In my field I have had my fair share of females who tried to offer them self for payment and it makes me crazy sometimes. Like just pay me lol

However thanks for the advise brother. 

You are welcome brother.