Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed-Mehdi

David Duke - Truthful message (?)

Rate this topic

Selaam Alaikum

I saw a video of a 15 min interview with CNN ( Zionist media )
I know some have a bad image of David Duke and think he is not a good person, while I most of the time on the biggest part do not agree with these people.

I would like to know what you think about the anwsers in the video of this same Dr.. Duke.

I myself do agree with him on what is being said in the video, this is what I would like to see your opinions about, about this interview and not about for example David Duke in general.

Thank you in advance

Wa alaykum assalam, 

I haven't watched the video but I've seen other videos of his in which he says truthful things as well as "conspiracy theories" which I agree with. Just because a guy is a white supremacist doesn't mean that he must encompass every bad trait. Sometimes in the world in which we live, if you are a public person you need to be a little nuts to speak the truth as you are going against main stream media who write the narrative. 

2 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Wa alaykum assalam, 

I haven't watched the video but I've seen other videos of his in which he says truthful things as well as "conspiracy theories" which I agree with. Just because a guy is a white supremacist doesn't mean that he must encompass every bad trait. Sometimes in the world in which we live, if you are a public person you need to be a little nuts to speak the truth as you are going against main stream media who write the narrative. 

Thank you for your comment.

A lot of people say he is a white supremacist, but I have not found proof for this.
And if someone loves his own race , that does not make him racist at all. But when white people do this, they are directly called racists.

I started this topic to talk about the video. Hope to learn.