Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sunni vs Shia questions

Rate this topic

Salam

1. All sunnis tell me that Shia is made up by Jews or the Persians because the caliphs attacked the Persians how can I explain to them that that's false I can never people my point.

2. Why did Iran want to be Shia who decided that and why?

3. Can someone explain these vids 

4. Do we Belive that imam Mahdi is still alive and that he will come with Jesus or alone and why?

5. People say our imam Mahdi is gonna be the anti Christ I mean how?

7.sunnis say we don't follow th e prophet the Quran tells us to follow the prophet and not make any sects so how is Shia or sunni true I still don't get it

8. When was the Quran written and finished

9. Does the Quran mention anything about imamat or dajjal or caliphs?

10. Are all of our hadiths true?

11. There are scholars that say Quran is missguided should I trust them or not?

12. Did imam Ali marry his own daugher is that true?

13. A Shia scholar said it's impossible to ask God something alone that u have to have the imams help is that true?

14. How am i supposed to know if Shia is the right path or sunni can someone give me the sources?

15. Isn't to much attention to the imams then prophet then allahbit should be the opposite.

Thankyou 

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, Arad Etemad said:

Salam

1. All sunnis tell me that Shia is made up by Jews or the Persians because the caliphs attacked the Persians how can I explain to them that that's false I can never people my point.

2. Why did Iran want to be Shia who decided that and why?

3. Can someone explain these vids 

4. Do we Belive that imam Mahdi is still alive and that he will come with Jesus or alone and why?

5. People say our imam Mahdi is gonna be the anti Christ I mean how?

7.sunnis say we don't follow th e prophet the Quran tells us to follow the prophet and not make any sects so how is Shia or sunni true I still don't get it

8. When was the Quran written and finished

9. Does the Quran mention anything about imamat or dajjal or caliphs?

10. Are all of our hadiths true?

11. There are scholars that say Quran is missguided should I trust them or not?

12. Did imam Ali marry his own daugher is that true?

13. A Shia scholar said it's impossible to ask God something alone that u have to have the imams help is that true?

14. How am i supposed to know if Shia is the right path or sunni can someone give me the sources?

15. Isn't to much attention to the imams then prophet then allahbit should be the opposite.

Thankyou 

You have not got the answers of these questions earlier from the Sunni Shia dialogue in SC?

What is purpose of spreading the same stories  repeatedly in other threads?

Just now, skamran110 said:

I doubt your indention of learning more, you are just spreading the false nasibi propaganda in these threads. I suspect strongly.

Why would i do that I'm trying to become Shia because my questions are advanced or sunni based on your opinion that doesn't mean I'm trying to spread sunnssm

• Basic Members
1 minute ago, skamran110 said:

I doubt your indention of learning more, you are just spreading the false nasibi propaganda in these threads. I suspect strongly.

Who cares what his intention is. If he asked a question let him be answered, even if it is propaganda theres only benefit in answering them.

1 minute ago, skamran110 said:

The obvious point is almost all of these questions have been answered in your earlier threads in sunni shia dialogue. then again we see the same questions. 

That does not seem a normal response.

Ok look I want advanced answers and i really really want to be a Shia 

• Basic Members
2 minutes ago, skamran110 said:

The obvious point is almost all of these questions have been answered in your earlier threads in sunni shia dialogue. then again we see the same questions. 

That does not seem a normal response.

M8, he's literally saying he wants to be shia, you're only lowering his motivation with your assumptions. I know many of the answers can be found in past discussions but there's no harm in restating them.