Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

More Anti-Shia sentiment from Hamas

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Look at this, https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/11/10/gunman-shoots-dead-pro-iranian-palestinian-in-gaza-sparking-denunciations. Does Iran still support Hamas? I've heard different things, I know they broke off over differences in Syria but then I read that they had patched up this year, but this seems to suggest, relations are still tense. I wonder if its worth supporting Hamas as Shias if this is what they do. We should still side with the oppressed people of Palestine through other means, but we should avoid backing Salafi groups that will only use Shias for their benefit and stab us in the back ultimately. 

• Moderators

I don't know if Iran is still supporting them but what I do know is that Iran/Hezbollah used to support them pre-Syrian civil war, but than back stabbed us when the war in Syria occurred. They took the side of the rebels and used the weapons that Iran has given them to fight and kill us. We trained and supplied them than turned against us, so they cannot be trusted.

Edited by Sayed Hassan Y.
3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Look at this, https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/11/10/gunman-shoots-dead-pro-iranian-palestinian-in-gaza-sparking-denunciations. Does Iran still support Hamas? I've heard different things, I know they broke off over differences in Syria but then I read that they had patched up this year, but this seems to suggest, relations are still tense. I wonder if its worth supporting Hamas as Shias if this is what they do. We should still side with the oppressed people of Palestine through other means, but we should avoid backing Salafi groups that will only use Shias for their benefit and stab us in the back ultimately. 

Never trust these pro Isreali Arabs or their biased news. Islamic Republic of Iran is smart..... you think they like these two faced anti Shia Semites? I think Hamas hates Shias and Iran more than the Zionist Israelis.  Hamas is using Iran for money and support, Iran is using them too to keep the coward Zionists in check. I have seen Palestinians that they would rather marry their daughters/sisters to Zionist Israeli Jews than Shias. Go figure!

• Veteran Member

The basic concept for lovers of Ahlulbait (as) : " are you ready to change your way of life bcoz someone else is changing ? " if you are changing your way due to others, then think again properly as a neutral mind. You was really following Ahlulbait (as) or was just show off.

There is need to read and ponder on instances where Imams (as) of Ahlulbait met with there enemies. Now don't put excuses that they were Imams (as) and we are ordinary humans. Follower means those who are stepping on Imams (as) teaching.

• Forum Administrators
11 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Please allow those of us who have been saying all along that palestinians are not or brothers or friends or worthy of our support this opportunity to strut around all smug like.

*struts around all smug like* 

You realize most Palestinians have been kept in a bubble of despair, ignorance, and poverty for decades? But lets kick them while they're down, and put them at the same standards as those with internet and drinking water. 

Have some humility and stop spewing this arrogant venom. This is embarrassing.

• Forum Administrators
1 minute ago, magma said:

You realize most Palestinians have been kept in a bubble of despair, ignorance, and poverty for decades? But lets kick them while they're down, and put them at the same standards as those with internet and drinking water. 

I have a large extended family (like most of us).

There are family politics.

Family members who are poor often end up having to side with one group or another and sometimes their decisions can be coloured by wherever they believe they can get more favours in return.

Their poverty colours their judgement and you can't hold it against them.

1 hour ago, magma said:

sorry, cant hear you over the sound of me being right all along

• Forum Administrators

The Prophet and Ahlul-Bayt (a) were charitable and giving to all who were needy, without a litmus test of loyalty, even those who cursed them directly. That's because they saw only humanity and neediness, and not petty triabilism. 

Today, we have people gripped in poverty, who through ignorance and desperation, may not always understand what we do, and may inadvertently speak ill words. Instead of being more patient and charitable like the Aimmah, we should condemn and spit on them in arrogant swagger. 

This mentality would have wiped out the ummah at its nascent stage. 

People here can decide for themselves who's right here. 

On 11/17/2016 at 10:07 AM, magma said:

People here can decide for themselves who's right here. 

lets just remind people of some facts then

- the palestinians have been the leading focus of pro WF outrage since the revolution itself
- Iran has provided palestine with support, funding, weaponry and training for DECADES
- Iran has spent DECADES spreading the word of palestinian suffering all over the planet
- Iran is the most powerful open enemy of israel in the world

and despite this, despite being pretty much their only support for decades, their loudest supporters, the typical backstabbing [edit] palestinians turn on the shia immediately. 

oh boo hoo hoo theyre poor and opressed so lets all pretend its ok and carry on supporting them

all this BS energy that has been spent on nonsense like the quds day march etc, could have been spent on supporting fellow shia being opressed all over the world. 

how many shia even know what is happening in parachinar? where muslims are being stopped on busses and killed if their names SOUND shia?

how many know whats happening in nigeria? or bahrain? or everywhere else?

so yeah. I am right and you are wrong. deal with it. 

we knew all along that you can never trust [them], and we feel smug as hell that its all blown up in your faces. next time, try supporting your fellow shia for a change. 

• Veteran Member

Life is for " Amal " if you want return then don't expect something good in Akhirah. I hope people realize what they are doing with there words. May Allah guide all of us and specially those who are more focused on return instead of staying on Ahlulbait (as) path.

• Advanced Member
On 11/17/2016 at 2:02 PM, DigitalUmmah said:

lets just remind people of some facts then

- the palestinians have been the leading focus of pro WF outrage since the revolution itself
- Iran has provided palestine with support, funding, weaponry and training for DECADES
- Iran has spent DECADES spreading the word of palestinian suffering all over the planet
- Iran is the most powerful open enemy of israel in the world

and despite this, despite being pretty much their only support for decades, their loudest supporters, the typical backstabbing [edit] palestinians turn on the shia immediately. 

oh boo hoo hoo theyre poor and opressed so lets all pretend its ok and carry on supporting them

all this BS energy that has been spent on nonsense like the quds day march etc, could have been spent on supporting fellow shia being opressed all over the world. 

how many shia even know what is happening in parachinar? where muslims are being stopped on busses and killed if their names SOUND shia?

how many know whats happening in nigeria? or bahrain? or everywhere else?

so yeah. I am right and you are wrong. deal with it. 

we knew all along that you can never trust [them], and we feel smug as hell that its all blown up in your faces. next time, try supporting your fellow shia for a change. 

So Hamas = all Palestinians now? What about the Jerusalem brigade that is fighting the terrorists in Syria right now?

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Jahangiram said:

Did anyone even read the link? The murderer wasnt a hamas member but an unknown gunman that pro-hamas police are on the look out for. 

Likely to be ISIS as they have already established sleeper cells in gaza. 

No, the fact that Hamas arrested him for writing Pro-Iran, Pro-Hezbollah posts is what I was talking about, who else helps the people in Gaza except the Shias? Would he have been arrested for praising Saddam? I highly doubt it. 

• Advanced Member

Also yeah I think its important to distinguish between Hamas and Palestinians, there's a few Palestinians who have come out and said explicitly no one helps us like the Shia, there are videos of them on YouTube, so let's not generalize and we should try to educate those who have just believed all the propaganda about Shias. But yes, we should definitely also voice our support for all oppressed people in this world, including the muslims in Myanmar, whom I don't see mentioned too often.

• Advanced Member
On 11/19/2016 at 4:01 AM, uponthesunnah said:

We, the shia of Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s, will never abandon the cause of Palestine!

Palestine is not Hamas or PLO though, there should be other ways of supporting them rather than funding salafi groups that are only using us for their own agendas.

• Veteran Member
23 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Palestine is not Hamas or PLO though, there should be other ways of supporting them rather than funding salafi groups that are only using us for their own agendas.

How someone can know who is Salafi and who is not salafi before his action ?

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, alirex said:

How someone can know who is Salafi and who is not salafi before his action ?

If you get thrown in prison for praising Hezbollah and Iran, its pretty clear. Hezbollah and Iran have helped the Palestinian cause more than anyone else, and now you can't praise them because they are shia? What the heck.

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

If you get thrown in prison for praising Hezbollah and Iran, its pretty clear. Hezbollah and Iran have helped the Palestinian cause more than anyone else, and now you can't praise them because they are shia? What the heck.

I am not able to understand the logic given by you.

Paising Hezbollah and Iran was never offered by Hezbollah / Iran. Ahle Tashio is supporting Palestine bcoz it is Islam. If we want to see logic behind this then Hazrat Imam Ali ibne Abu Talib (as) life is the best example for this, Imam supported All 3 Caliph whenever Imam found that due to them Islam will get bad name he helped the system. Same thing Ahle Tashio are doing , so we are not expecting any praise from Palestinians neither we want. If they are doing it's ok if not who cares. Its our Islamic duty and we are doing that. Simple.

Edited by alirex
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
16 hours ago, MuhammedAli said:

Iran doesn't support Hamas anymore since they chose the side of the people in the Syrian uprising. They found a new supporter, Qatar.

I assume you mean the rebels not the people? The majority of Syrians live in government controlled areas, not rebel-held areas. I am no fan of Assad, but to suggest that the rebels have any interest in the wellbeing of the people is absurd. Assad is better than whatever foreign imposed mess the West and the undemocratic Saudi Wahhabia, Qatar and Turkey want for Syria. 

Edited by Mohamed1993
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 10-12-2016 at 9:30 AM, Mohamed1993 said:

I assume you mean the rebels not the people? The majority of Syrians live in government controlled areas, not rebel-held areas. I am no fan of Assad, but to suggest that the rebels have any interest in the wellbeing of the people is absurd. Assad is better than whatever foreign imposed mess the West and the undemocratic Saudi Wahhabia, Qatar and Turkey want for Syria. 

I don't know man. The civil war is now budy for 5 years and 400.000 people have died. In the meanwhile Assad isn't planning on stepping down and the Russians and Iranians have Syrian blood on their hands. I honestly think that the FSA is the lesser evil.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, MuhammedAli said:

I don't know man. The civil war is now budy for 5 years and 400.000 people have died. In the meanwhile Assad isn't planning on stepping down and the Russians and Iranians have Syrian blood on their hands. I honestly think that the FSA is the lesser evil.

Muhammad, I'm not sure you are aware of how the West has been trying to impose regime change in Syria from way back in the Bush Administration years? There are wikileaks documents that have leaked showing the US role in trying to create division in Syrian society right from 2006, so that they can push Syria away from Iran and closer to the gulf allies, Israel and the West. I don't think Assad stepping down right now will help anything tbh, unless we want Syria to turn into another Libya. Everyone has blood on their hands in this conflict, but I don't see any reason to think that this regime change endeavour is any different from Libya, which is a complete mess now compared to what it was. None of the opposition actually cares about the civilians, its all a power struggle for them, there have been countless reports of these moderate opposition hoarding food, killing civilians, beheading children etc, just today they burnt down five buses meant for evacuating civilians. If they really care about the people of Syria and freedom, why do they fight the army in civilian areas? Its because they have no concern for Syrians.

Edited by Mohamed1993
  • Veteran Member
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 4:01 AM, uponthesunnah said:

We, the shia of Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s, will never abandon the cause of Palestine!

Bro, who are you exactly?

Lets start with your picture, if you had the courage and honesty in your slogans, then a single Shia would have done a single thing against the government or the military officials of Nigeria who massacred Shias and imprisoned the wounded Shia leader of Nigerian Shias... an incident that we all know what happened not long ago where not a single Sunni scholar or country said a single word to condemn the unjust behavior of Saudi paid agents.

If you were true, I mean you or all ppl like of you on this forum who speak of being true followers of Ahlul Bait (as) and feeling for oppressed and all that when it comes topic of support the Salafi-Takfiri dogs in Palestine...then you were at least once mentioned the oppressed ppl of Burma (do you even know if they exist?).

Do you know anything about Chechnya, Kashmir, and 10s of other Sunni communities or are just as oppressed and brutalized as Palestine?

Do you even care for oppressed Shias?

If you care too much for oppressed ppl and are TRUE SHIAS, why not start with your own community and do something about the daily humiliation in Bahrain or Saudi?

I ask you and ppl like again, who are you exactly? A superman who feels the need to help ppl? Then why not in other places?

Or

Just leave the Palestinian cause and all the Takfiri and nationalist Palestinian cause FOR Palestinians to resolve it and for Sunni world to go and help their own brothers and sisters..

Hamas, Jihad, X, Y, Mahmoud Abbas and all other garbage cans are as bad as Israel... and in most cases they are the loyal agents of Israel and west themselves. They are ignorant, RACIST, and SECTARIAN... and they HATE us (Shias) because they are a bunch of ignorant groups.

Hassan Nasrallah said this or that is not the last word and not the words of God. One day he will realize and I believe he already started to realize and that is why they did not have Quds Day celebrated as past years for the first time. These are the same ppl whom on their official website (Qassam brigade) published articles and called the group of Hassan Nasrallah as (Hizbul Lat) and (Hizbul Shaitain).

Edited by Noah-
  • Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Noah- said:

Do you know anything about Chechnya, Kashmir, and 10s of other Sunni communities or are just as oppressed and brutalized as Palestine?

Do you really believe that today, the Chechens are as oppressed as the Palestinians? In what way?

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Do you really believe that today, the Chechens are as oppressed as the Palestinians? In what way?

Well, today or yesterday, little or more, that was just an example... I honestly think there are 100s of cases where Shias come first before any Chechen or Palestinians... 

I gave those examples just to point out to the kind of double standard and selectiveness of some members here.. and for trying to take credit for caring for oppressed ppl and being the true Shias and all other members who disagree with them as fake Shias and those who play in the hands of those who create discord amongst so called friendly Shia-Sunni unity. Palestine where Saddam and Zarqawi are considered as heroes and Takfiris have big base, and Shias are hated, and on every single issue in the region they side with Shias enemies, should be the last place to get any sympathy from Shias, even amongst Sunni oppressed countries. 

If I could, I would help the Sunnis of Burma 100 tomes more than Palestinian.  

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, Noah- said:

Well, today or yesterday, little or more, that was just an example... I honestly think there are 100s of cases where Shias come first before any Chechen or Palestinians... 

I gave those examples just to point out to the kind of double standard and selectiveness of some members here.. and for trying to take credit for caring for oppressed ppl and being the true Shias and all other members who disagree with them as fake Shias and those who play in the hands of those who create discord amongst so called friendly Shia-Sunni unity. Palestine where Saddam and Zarqawi are considered as heroes and Takfiris have big base, and Shias are hated, and on every single issue in the region they side with Shias enemies, should be the last place to get any sympathy from Shias, even amongst Sunni oppressed countries. 

If I could, I would help the Sunnis of Burma 100 tomes more than Palestinian.  

The Burmese have got it tough, may Allah help them. The surrounding countries aren't even making efforts to welcome them into their countries, even to Muslim ones.

Edited by Ali_Hussain