Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
zeesh_ali110

Ali (a.s) and Jesus (a.s).Propaganda against shias

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

:salam:

So here I have a kind of question on the most popular criticism used bu Sunni/Wahabbis against shias.

This is what I am talking about : http://www.sunni-news.net/en/articles.aspx?article_no=27879

Summary:Sunnis say that the beliefs of christians and shias are same as they take their prests/imams as gods other than Allah. Like in the case of Ali and Jesus, Christians believe that Jesus was a God but so week to die on a cross, while shias believe that Ali (a.s) is on higher rank than Prophet Muhammad and strong like God but so week to protect Islam after Prophet Muhammad and had to accept all kinds of accusations against him. (ASTAGFIRULLAH)

Question : Now my question is that how can we prove them wrong ? Are we really saying that Ali has attributes of God ?

Edited by zeesh_ali110

10 minutes ago, zeesh_ali110 said:

:bismillah:

:salam:

So here I have a kind of question on the most popular criticism used bu Sunni/Wahabbis against shias.

This is what I am talking about : http://www.sunni-news.net/en/articles.aspx?article_no=27879

Summary:Sunnis say that the beliefs of christians and shias are same as they take their prests/imams as gods other than Allah. Like in the case of Ali and Jesus, Christians believe that Jesus was a God but so week to die on a cross, while shias believe that Ali (a.s) is on higher rank than Prophet Muhammad and strong like God but so week to protect Islam after Prophet Muhammad and had to accept all kinds of accusations against him. (ASTAGFIRULLAH)

Question : Now my question is that how can we prove them wrong ? Are we really saying that Ali has attributes of God ? Can anyone please explain to me how to prove this believe of sunnis wrong that we are like Christians ?

well, the fact that we say that Ali (as) is the successor of the Prophet kind of means that Ali (as) comes after Prophet Muhammad (saw).

If Ali was stronger than God, then why would Ali pray to God?

You can ask the same sunnis if Allah can create a rock he cant lift.

Just now, shiaman14 said:

well, the fact that we say that Ali (as) is the successor of the Prophet kind of means that Ali (as) comes after Prophet Muhammad (saw).

If Ali was stronger than God, then why would Ali pray to God?

You can ask the same sunnis if Allah can create a rock he cant lift.

Oh dear, I understand all of that nor do i have any contact with such sunnis. I am just asking a question to make my faith in my Holy religion more stronger.

14 minutes ago, zeesh_ali110 said:

Oh dear, I understand all of that nor do i have any contact with such sunnis. I am just asking a question to make my faith in my Holy religion more stronger.

My faith gets stronger every time one of them lies to me about my beliefs.

Wahabi: You have a different Quran.
Shia: No, we dont....Faith stronger

Wahabi: You believe Ali is superior to the Prophet (saw)

Wahabi: You believe Ali is superior to Allah

Etc. Their objective is to simply sow the seeds of doubt. May we all get protection from their lies and fitna.

5 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

My faith gets stronger every time one of them lies to me about my beliefs.

Wahabi: You have a different Quran.

Wahabi: You believe Ali is superior to the Prophet (saw)

Wahabi: You believe Ali is superior to Allah

Etc. Their objective is to simply sow the seeds of doubt. May we all get protection from their lies and fitna.

Wow, great answer :)

Just now, Ozzy said:

[1] Firstly, neither do Christians or Muslims take their saints as 'Gods'.
[2] Muslims do not believe Ali was strong like God.
[3] Ali did protect Islam.
[4] Ali did not accept any accusation, they were made by Banu Umayya in their empire.
[5] Attributes... Ali is Ali and Allah is Al-Ali
[6] We do not say Ali is God, nor do we believe in the trinity.
Advice: Learn about Islam directly from Shia literature instead of learning by way of rebuttal.

Well that is how I learn, it was just a topic which I started to see on so many websites. BTW, what is trinity ?

Trinity is the Christian belief that God has 3 parts - The Father, The Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit.

Depending on whom you ask and when you ask, they will tell you it is 1 God made up of 3 parts or 3 Gods.

19 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Trinity is the Christian belief that God has 3 parts - The Father, The Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit.

Depending on whom you ask and when you ask, they will tell you it is 1 God made up of 3 parts or 3 Gods.

Ohh