Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
von Lohengramm

Exposing the man behind 'AntiMajos Productions'

Rate this topic

Of course no Shi'a channel would want to expose the content of Anti Majoos, as that would require too much soul searching, and at the end of the day, it isn't the content of the videos that people don't like, it is the insulting comments that are added.

Also, I believe that Ibn e Hussain is the guy behind 'left shiism for good' I think that a.m. is someone else, you can see on that forum of theirs, they aren't the same person.

1 minute ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Of course no Shi'a channel would want to expose the content of Anti Majoos, as that would require too much soul searching, and at the end of the day, it isn't the content of the videos that people don't like, it is the insulting comments that are added.

I agree that it's their unapologetic tone and belligerent approach that people have an issues with, but I think people may also find the content unsettling as well, especially the ones concerning tawassul --- some of which are quite revealing and don't reflect too well on us. That said, I do hope that the Rafida channel come out with some more academic responses in the future, and don't just focus on one repulsive nasibi.

I'm going to email the 'rafida' channel and get them to debate salafi's on the issue of Tawheed. 

Can Allah ascend or descend?

Does he have a shin, two hands, two feet, fingers, and a face? [but nothing like ours]

Will he put his foot into hell ?

Are his two feet beneath the waters, but above the foot-stool?

I have never seen a topic so easy and so simple to show haq from batil than Tawheed. Many of our salafi brothers and sisters will go out of their way to avoid any debate on this issue. It makes them very, very uncomfortable, because they know they have nothing to stand on here. They know their positions on Tawheed are logically untenable, and so, they claim logic can not apply, even if they hold inconsistent beliefs. 

If more of our shia brothers and sisters knew just how effective comparing our tawheed to salafi-tawheed was, we would push that agenda and dialogue non-stop day and night. 

On 11/15/2016 at 7:26 PM, Qa'im said:

I've heard from a friend in the UK that this guy and his cronies showed up to Yasir al-Habib's centre with bats. So the Habibites came out with hammers. So he and his boys decided to leave.

This belies his words at 5:29, which I guess makes him a nasibi and a fasiq.

Has anyone seen this video? The shaykh behind this new Rafida channel seems to implicitly attack the Iranian government at one point.

Take from that what you will. The video also sheds some light on some of his other controversial views.

On 11/15/2016 at 8:07 PM, Shaykh Patience101 said:

Has anyone seen this video? The shaykh behind this new Rafida channel seems to implicitly attack the Iranian government at one point.

Take from that what you will. The video also sheds some light on some of his other controversial views.

Which part?

There is something a little off about this youtube channel.

I don't know what it is with our shia youtube channels, all seem to be run by people i would not go to as a first resort.

from shi34lyf, shia rafidah, etc.

9 minutes ago, uponthesunnah said:

Which part?

I don't know what it is with our shia youtube channels, all seem to be run by people i would not go to as a first resort.

See from 8:00 onwards (especially the part about 'Allah promised X and Y damnation in the Qur'an') and 8:45 onwards concerning the point I mentioned above.

Edited by Shaykh Patience101

2 minutes ago, uponthesunnah said:

Which part?

You'd hate to hear that on their FB page (I think) they openly sent la'ana on A'isha as if it were everyday business. Maybe they're in cahoots with the Habibites (credit to Qa'im if he coined this term)? 

But I don't think you should lump Shi3i4lyf (if that's who you mean) with these. While he is critical of A'isha, Abu Bakr and the lot, he maintains a respectful tone and does his best to promulgate the unadulterated view of Early Islamic History (i.e. the Shi'a view), even if that means exposing the inconvenient truths so many Sunnis have been duped into believing. Unlike other channels, he does actually have sincere intentions towards guiding people to Truth.

bismillah.gif

That's because the same people that support the anti majos people, its the same people that support Shia people like this idiot! Any person, organizations or group of people(Shia or Sunni) who spread hate, incite sectarianism wars, division between Muslims are all being paid by the enemy of Islam specially the enemy of Ahlul Bayt a.s.

Inshallah the end is very near.

WAKE UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS, DONT FALL FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM. BOTH ARE OUR ENEMIES, SHAYTON HAS COME IN THE DRESS OF SHIAS TOO NOW, JUST WAKE UP PLEASE.

17 hours ago, Qa'im said:

I've heard from a friend in the UK that this guy and his cronies showed up to Yasir al-Habib's centre with bats. So the Habibites came out with hammers. So he and his boys decided to leave.

It's not just polemics, it's actual threats of physical danger. If you're making a joke about Shi`is being shot at, or suggesting that Shi`is in England should be fought physically, or actually [purportedly] confronting them yourself with weapons - you are a danger to society and should be in jail.

Those of us who have spoken to this individual know that he is incapable of genuine dialogue, and is filled with hate (or perhaps self-hate for his own Shi`i Persian roots). His whole demeanor discredits anything that he says. Freud could only dream of psychoanalyzing this guy.

salafi really need to stop trying this in the UK. 

first thing to realise is that the shia in the UK are not like the shia in pakistan where we are outgunned or living under a pro-taleban government. shia in the UK are absolute meatheads and really REALLY hyperviolent. 

my concern isnt salafi attacks on innocent shia - its shia over reaction causing a salafist genocide. bats vs hammers is a perfect microcosm

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

first thing to realise is that the shia in the UK are not like the shia in pakistan where we are outgunned or living under a pro-taleban government. shia in the UK are absolute meatheads and really REALLY hyperviolent. 

my concern isnt salafi attacks on innocent shia - its shia over reaction causing a salafist genocide. bats vs hammers is a perfect microcosm

Well let's just hope that this individual does not end up like the Orlando Night Club shooter. He was an active homosexual who wanted his last act to be the ultimate dissociation from who he was. My worry is that this individual, in trying to escape his "Majusi" flesh and blood (or daddy/mommy issues or whatever), will end up doing something similar.

2 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Growing up in east London i used to hang with guys back in my teen days, who are now associated with this guy. They were no strangers to stabbing and robbery. 

Edited by Bint Abbas

23 hours ago, Vestige said:

I agree that it's their unapologetic tone and belligerent approach that people have an issues with, but I think people may also find the content unsettling as well, especially the ones concerning tawassul --- some of which are quite revealing and don't reflect too well on us. That said, I do hope that the Rafida channel come out with some more academic responses in the future, and don't just focus on one repulsive nasibi.

There are issues with the content as well.

I don't remember what video it was but they cut n played an Ammar Nakshwani lecture in reverse to say the exact opposite of what he was saying.

22 hours ago, Qa'im said:

It's not just polemics, it's actual threats of physical danger. If you're making a joke about Shi`is being shot at, or suggesting that Shi`is in England should be fought physically, or actually [purportedly] confronting them yourself with weapons - you are a danger to society and should be in jail.

Those of us who have spoken to this individual know that he is incapable of genuine dialogue, and is filled with hate (or perhaps self-hate for his own Shi`i Persian roots). His whole demeanor discredits anything that he says. Freud could only dream of psychoanalyzing this guy.

:bismillah:

Your friend made a claim (a lie) and you believed it? And why all the false accusations against the brother that he supports violence against Shias?

Brother "Ebn Hussain" has responded to all:

http://forum. twelvershia. net/general-discussion/ebn-hussein-arti-majos-and-rafidi-lies/msg13768/#msg13768

And here a reply particularly to Qa'im:

http://forum. twelvershia .net/general-discussion/ebn-hussein-arti-majos-and-rafidi-lies/msg13769/#msg13769

Fear Allah and avoid false accusations even if it is against the person you dislike.

Edited by Abul Hussain Hassani

On 11/16/2016 at 6:22 PM, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

Your friend made a claim (a lie) and you believed it? And why all the false accusations against the brother that he supports violence against Shias?

http://forum. twelvershia. net/general-discussion/ebn-hussein-arti-majos-and-rafidi-lies/msg13768/#msg13768

http://forum. twelvershia .net/general-discussion/ebn-hussein-arti-majos-and-rafidi-lies/msg13769/#msg13769

Fear Allah and avoid false accusations even if it is against the person you dislike.

Salam,

If the things said about him were indeed false, then we apologise. But this doesn't excuse the derogatory nature of his posts:

1.4_zps1eqdqczn.png

This is just an exposé of his despicable, unrefined character. Aside from the vitriolic acid this guy spews, his competency in basic spelling is something to be questioned. Also remarkable is how he disassociates himself from the channel that humoured the reality of Shi’a persecution, but never makes any note of condemning it. But that’s probably because he froths at the mouth upon seeing Shi’i men and children getting shot at. All this terrible display of akhlaq and he has the nerve to say he loves the AhlulBayt (AS). What a disgusting spectacle.

1 hour ago, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

What's your purpose on this forum other than spin-doctoring on behalf of your cohorts every other month?

As I feared. I was asking who these guys were as no one seems to know anything about it. It looks like a Yaser Habib part 2 type of situation, Because there bashing sunnis they will suck in a few of the shia masses, but im quite concerned about there content.

On 11/16/2016 at 8:06 PM, Qa'im said:

Oh please, why would he post a video on his channel called "Fake matam turn real" where Shi`as are shot at for practicing their religion? Is that sick joke something you would approve of? His explanation was a complete copout and you know it is out of poor taste, whether you'd like to admit it or not. What about his analogy about traveling across England to fight someone who insults your mother/father? And then his taqiyya nerve kicks in (thanks to his Majoosi ancestors) and he says "I'm not calling to violence" - oh really? Why not just use a better analogy if that's what you really meant?

He clearly said he didn't MAKE the video (and I know the video was a silly one and a sick joke) nor is he the owner of anti-majos. He contributes with TRANSLATIONS/SUBTITLES.

His own youtube channels are as he himself said:

LeftShia4Good
1Taparastan

And Shias have been threatening him on the internet and saying they know where he lives etc and once they even attempted to terrorize his family by posting pictures of his kids saying they know their address etc. 

On 11/17/2016 at 8:01 AM, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

He clearly said he didn't MAKE the video (and I know the video was a silly one and a sick joke) nor is he the owner of anti-majos. He contributes with TRANSLATIONS/SUBTITLES.

His own youtube channels are as he himself said:

LeftShia4Good
1Taparastan

And Shias have been threatening him on the internet and saying they know where he lives etc and once they even attempted to terrorize his family by posting pictures of his kids saying they know their address etc. 

Brother, have you seen the absolute inhumane and derogatory kind of language and methods he employs in his videos? Will this open the hearts of the shia brothers and sisters , and is it even conducive to dialogue ? Is this the way the Messenger of Allah s.a.w would have wanted us to engage in discussion?

You might be polite, and your adhab may be excellent, and help their PR, but you can not hide that some of your colleague's severely lack on akhlaq, adhab, and the manner inwhich one ought to be engaging in dialogue.

@magma

Our brother has linked to the forum which is solely dedicated at distorting shia beliefs, [or refuting some where even we have ikhtilaaf on]. I don't feel such links should be allowed on SC and i think the website itself is censored on our boards, but he has used spaces to go around this.

Brother, if it was a normal sunni forum, or salafi forum, i would not mind. The issue is, it is an actual website, mimicking our name, and distorting our madhab.

Furthermore, you have PM'D me and several other users in the past to visit that forum, and by posting on it, to help it grow. I emplore users here not to visit or post that forum. 

I have run a 'back link' checker on that website, and it has about 50,000 backlinks, which is enormous for a website of that kind [showing how aggressively they are trying to grow], far more than on SC. If you took a look at the kinds of websites linking to it , they are more extreme than what many here are even used to hearing.

On 11/16/2016 at 5:26 AM, Qa'im said:

HAHAHAHAHAH GREAT.....!!!!

Habibetes came with hammers and they left...Great

On 11/16/2016 at 10:02 AM, DigitalUmmah said:

Can you share tales of Shia UK meathead hooliganry? Or even Salafi.

What is going on over there in UK? The Muslims in the USA don't have physical sectarian violence or anything.

24 minutes ago, ChattingwithShias said:

Can you share tales of Shia UK meathead hooliganry? Or even Salafi.

What is going on over there in UK? The Muslims in the USA don't have physical sectarian violence or anything.

Sorry bro - public forum, illegal content & thats my picture. 

All I will say is that salafi fight like hyenas, like vultures, like pack dogs. Their courage is only when they swarm those they out number their enemies, or suprise attack from the rear. They *always* run. Every time.

Shia honestly - honestly - are lions. Im not just saying that cos i am biased (even though I am). There is something in the shia mind that just does not exist in the bakri one. Its like shia naturally only see two choices: shahadat or ghazi.