Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
von Lohengramm

Exposing the man behind 'AntiMajos Productions'

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Sorry bro - public forum, illegal content & thats my picture. 

All I will say is that salafi fight like hyenas, like vultures, like pack dogs. Their courage is only when they swarm those they out number their enemies, or suprise attack from the rear. They *always* run. Every time.

Shia honestly - honestly - are lions. Im not just saying that cos i am biased (even though I am). There is something in the shia mind that just does not exist in the bakri one. Its like shia naturally only see two choices: shahadat or ghazi. 

well history shows they run instead of fight and we fight instead of running.

On 11/17/2016 at 6:00 PM, shiaman14 said:

Notice to all including br @uponthesunnah

@Abul Hussain Hassani is a 'spy' from the 12er forum. Not a conspiracy theory but fact. To be honest AHH - your fancy name was a dead giveaway. 

Wait....so hes doing taqiyyah????

1 minute ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Wait....so hes doing taqiyyah????

Lol. Taqiyyah is perfectly fine when they do it.

Funny lil story - I met a Turkish salafi in college once and he was going to 'teach' me. He said he used to be shia before converting which I thought was odd so I asked him if he knew the names of all 15 imams. Without hesitation, he said "yes".

This Anti-majoos guy and others - simply pretend to be ex-shias to add credibility to their rhetoric.

That is the greatness of the AhlulBayt - the nasibi can only ever pretend to have been associated with them.

3 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

That is the greatness of the AhlulBayt - the nasibi can only ever pretend to have been associated with them.

A halal zada can never be a nasibi

A nasibi can never love the Ahlulbayt (as)

Dont question them, question their mothers

I thought everyone here knew that Ams khan is behind Antimajos.

al-`Ajal Ya Imaam, October 28, 2012

The videos are a copy and second upload of Amskhan2007, aka Anti-Majoos channel, he brings incredible scholars, faulty arguments, and insults to the table, there is no need to look at them.

On 11/16/2016 at 3:48 AM, uponthesunnah said:

I'm going to email the 'rafida' channel and get them to debate salafi's on the issue of Tawheed. 

You're wasting your time.

Anyone who watches these guys' content and believes in what they say won't be worth debating. 

On 11/17/2016 at 11:26 PM, shiaman14 said:

Lol. Taqiyyah is perfectly fine when they do it.

Funny lil story - I met a Turkish salafi in college once and he was going to 'teach' me. He said he used to be shia before converting which I thought was odd so I asked him if he knew the names of all 15 imams. Without hesitation, he said "yes".

This Anti-majoos guy and others - simply pretend to be ex-shias to add credibility to their rhetoric.

There have been shia and sunni apostates throughout history, and even on our own forums [with regards to the shia ones]. Notable admins and moderators included [thankfully, they were only a misguided minority]

54 minutes ago, uponthesunnah said:

There have been shia and sunni apostates throughout history, and even on our own forums [with regards to the shia ones]. Notable admins and moderators included [thankfully, they were only a misguided minority]

Unrelated fact: we have sahih hadith that anyone who becomes waqifi, ultimately will die an atheist.

Like i said. totally unrelated.

3 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Unrelated fact: we have sahih hadith that anyone who becomes waqifi, ultimately will die an atheist.

Like i said. totally unrelated.

Rejecting one of them is like rejecting all of them in my book.

Just want to make it clear for sunni brothers who may be stalking [and i have stalkers], i am not referring to you, but those who were shia's and decided to cause doubt and create websites refuting Imam Mahdi ajfs.

As for your case, i will let Allah azwj judge you in the end as he will judge me.

On 11/17/2016 at 8:01 AM, Abul Hussain Hassani said:

:bismillah:

He clearly said he didn't MAKE the video (and I know the video was a silly one and a sick joke) nor is he the owner of anti-majos. He contributes with TRANSLATIONS/SUBTITLES.

His own youtube channels are as he himself said:

LeftShia4Good
1Taparastan

And Shias have been threatening him on the internet and saying they know where he lives etc and once they even attempted to terrorize his family by posting pictures of his kids saying they know their address etc. 

Brother those channels u mentioned such as 'leftshia4good' are old channels of that nasibi. I read their forums and he teamed up a while back with the original creator of anti majos whhch is that amskhan guy. Notice how his old channels all of a sudden were not active for along time .  Ebn hussein was still active but the coward was just was behind the scenes and tried to hide for a long time until he got exposed as the no.2 guy of anti majos who runs their social media with his foul manners 

The sad part about this whole thing is that I (with the limited knowledge I have) would probably find myself learning their stuff and following some of their knowledge, if it wasn't for the overall MontyPython-ish look of their content. It's all too tongue in cheek to take serious. Also, there is very limited actual da'wah, it's more bashing and exposing than actual lectures. You'll always see that that kind of rhetoric and approach, has the effect that the reaction to it will be precisely the same or even worse; i.e. the openly cursing of Yasser Al Habib and his likes. (Don't bring me that ''he doesn't curse he only prays to Allah to remove his mercy from them'' tings, he very clearly talks about some of the sahaba in a derogatory and childish manner) Yasser Al Habib and his cohorts at least have a soft tone/smile when they preach and seemingly academic nature of letting their views be known. He has actual lectures on topics that people can benefit from in their day to day muslim life. He explains a lot on prayer/fasting/aqeedah. You know, things that matter.

By the way, a big question; why is it only these kind of groups who seemingly have the money to fund their da'wah/centers/mosques/media? Where are all the academically raised, normal everyday life, muslims? Where's all the money and fundraising to us? Something doesn't add up.

5 hours ago, P. Ease said:

By the way, a big question; why is it only these kind of groups who seemingly have the money to fund their da'wah/centers/mosques/media? Where are all the academically raised, normal everyday life, muslims? Where's all the money and fundraising to us? Something doesn't add up.

it doesn't cost that much to set these things up - you can torrent the high end software like adobe premier for free, so you would only need a few £1,000 for the video editing PC/ studio etc. I set up a professional recording studio with my own money, and once you have everything up and working, you dont need to pay anything else. I am guessing people on both sides of the antimajose/yasser habib camps would be in similar situations i.e. saving up for the initiial payment and from then forwards doing everything voluntarily. 

there is a really big shia multi media company - Ajare resalat http://www.ajareresalat.com/ - my personal friends who are involved all over the world where there are shia. you would imagine that they are massively funded and supported based on the volume of content they produce, but honestly? its just a bunch of guys doing it because they love it. 

another example is another friend of mine, the snapchat account Karbala110. the account has almost unparalleled access to some of the most amazing things in the shia world, but again theres no system backing it or funding it. its just for the love of Imam Ali (as). 

you raise a really important question though - khums is for social/ community work. why dont shia take advantage of it?

Salam brothers and sisters. We can take collectively action against the AntiMajosProduction channels and get them down. All we need to do is report their channel to youtube for inciting hate and violence and disrespecting individuals and religion. I have started a new topic which has all the instructions on how you can report them. Click here to go to the topic. Please participate in this good cause, Jazak Allah!