Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are Sunnis telling me false things?

Rate this topic

Salam 

Sunnis say that Shias Belive like this 1.imams 2.Allah 3.prophet then I mean u know the pillers imamat is first and is that a pillar and why?

But Shia isn't it Allah 1 the prophet 2 imam 3

thabk you 

the one that call me a Sufi and I liar I'm not I'm new to Shia Islam but I do accept the 12 imams now I wanna learn more so plz stop saying things that are not true

wasalam

• Advanced Member
34 minutes ago, Arad Etemad said:

Salam 

Sunnis say that Shias Belive like this 1.imams 2.Allah 3.prophet then I mean u know the pillers imamat is first and is tat a pillar and why?

But Shia isn't it Allah 1 the prophet 2 imam 3

thabk you 

the one that call me a Sufi and I liar I'm not I'm new to Shia Islam but I do accept the 12 imams now I wanna learn more so plz stop saying things that are not true

wasalam

Salam brother I guess there is something wrong I explained and cleared ur this very doubt in ur other discussion where u gave 8 doubts itsits ohk that u are Clarifying With everyone

iTs nothing wrong To ask Again and again 

AsK As much time u want but get it clear Soon

And m sorry that u have got tittles of liarliar and Sufi I don't know who Sufi is and what itit is but don't feel bad 

Sometimes it happens that if we see someone constantly getting some weird Sunnu beliefs  CoZ here Many a times Sunnis randomly dabate to prove their point and argue which oftenly irritate s and make no sense though u want to know Islam and newly converted everyone will help u 

And plz don't understand shia beliefs by listening to Sunnis feedbacks or opinions

They know nothing about Shiism 

Although we always see Prophethood and then branch off with Imammate, the reality shows that Tawheed is the basis, Imammate is the means of Tawheed, and Prophethood serves the purpose of establhsing Imammate, and it happens before Mohammad almost all if not all Imams were Prophets. That is because there was no wisdom and reason to seal Prophethood at that point, as in the case of Islam, in which it benefited humanity more so seal revelations with Mohammad as opposed to us arguing and bickering among ourselves what is a true revelation that is on par with Quran in which humanity would never agree and our intellectuals would not be able to present the Quran miracles as well as they to do today.

Messengerhood is a mercy to humanity, but Imammate is a necessary part of God's justice. There is no way to God except through his door, no path but his path, and no way for us to know that path without him proving and manifesting it at each stage.

It's not possible a single human not have an Imam, but in times and places, the message of God and book was lost....this doesn't mean there was no Guide or way to God or rope of God. It just that it was "hidden" deep within the depth of every soul and required independent thinking.

Even in times where Quran hadn't reached others,  the spiritual Guide was accessible, we are awaiting the time when the sign for him and proof for him becomes manifest to the whole world, as opposed to it being hidden now to many humans.

The prediction that the proofs of the guide will become manifest is predicted in Quran clearly.

One thing that was a huge mercy however was the issue of succession. That is different then both Prophethood and Imammate. That means with every founding Prophet, he is followed up by either Prophets or chosen successors that are not Prophets, the latter being the case for our Prophet, but probably in the past it was all Prophets, and this succession is a grace from God.  Without this grace, we would not be helpless, but submission to God (Islam) would not be the religion, and it would rather be everyone relying on themselves with no axis of authority and trying to connect to the Guide of time and guidance on their own. This would not be submission to God and his guidance, because, there is no binding interpretation or river to drink from, rather, it's all about striving on one's own, which may seem like submission but it's not. When God calls the religion submission, it's because, there is a easy means of accessing the truth, it becoming manifest, the true interpretation and then submission is just accepting what has become clear. 

Or it's saying "I don't know, therefore I will ask the family of the reminder....then they will show me, and then it's about reflectng and seeing it myself which is just a matter of submitting to the obvious light manifested and reasoning and proof".

Bani-Israel could of been left to themsleves in the desert forever, it would not be injustice on God, but it's a grace that he appointed Imams that succeed Musa. The issue of succession therefore is a grace, the issue of Prophethood and Messenger is a mercy, and the issue of Imammate in the sense Abraham became an Imam is an act of justice.

Therefore every human has had an Imam, not every human has been aware of the books of God and his revelations, and a founding Prophet and his successors (which are usually Prophets).

I would say Imammate has always been the purpose of both manifesting revelations that are brought down unseen to all intellects, to revelations that compliment the message (Prophethood witthout Messengerhood), and succession (successors following up a founding Prophet).

Imammate however is something humanity can never do without. You can't be expected to follow the truth without God manifesting it at each stage inwardly, and that you have some way to walk the path by it been lit.