Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Questions for Shia and Sunni Muslims

Rate this topic

Bismillah 

Wa Salam o ale kom brother and sisters plz stop calling me Sufi and atuff like that I'm Shia in the way that I believe the 12 imams were accepted by the prophet but I don't know very much so I wanna learn so plz help me.

1. Is this true 1st Allah 2nd The prophet 3.The Imams and if it is like that why do we mention the Imams more than Allah and the prophet I feel like not all Shias but some.

2. Is there a book about the ahlul- bayt?

3. Is it true that the imamat is more important than praying a Sunni told me that.

4. Did imam Hussein tell us to hit us for him. 

5. Is there a site that talks about why Shia Islam is better than sunni

6. In what ways can Sunnis do shirk

7. When we do dua can we do that without mentioning the imams

8. I do agree that the imams and the prophet make us closer to Allah but not to much cuz then we forget that Allah created us don't you agree but im starting to accept Shiism more and more I just want more answers and plz tell me where u got this information from

thanks brothers and sisters

wasalam 

Salam bro

Begin to reflect over Quran.

Don't take you first impressions of a Surah or a verse as the meaning, but rather reflect over it, till you are certain of the meaning.

It has a clarification of everything regarding the proofs of the religion and it's path.

• Forum Administrators
11 hours ago, Arad Etemad said:

Salam. There are many books about Ahlul Bayt AS. The most popular book at al-islam.org (where you can read online for free) is called 'A Shi'ite Encyclopedia'. 

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Arad Etemad said:

Bismillah 

Wa Salam o ale kom brother and sisters plz stop challing me Sufi and atuff like that I'm Shia in the way that I believe the 12 imams were accepted by the prophet but I don't know very much so I wanna learn so plz help me.

1. Is this true 1st Allah 2nd The prophet 3.The Imams and if it is like that why do we mention the Imams more than Allah and the prophet I feel like not all Shias but some.

3. Is it true that the imamat is more important than praying a Sunni told me that.

8. I do agree that the imams and the prophet make us closer to Allah but not to much cuz then we forget that Allah created us don't you agree but im starting to accept Shiism more and more I just want more answers and plz tell me where u got this information from

wasalam 

Bismillah 

Wa Salam o ale kom brother and sisters plz stop calling me Sufi and atuff like that I'm Shia in the way that I believe the 12 imams were accepted by the prophet but I don't know very much so I wanna learn so plz help me.

wasalam 

Bismillah 

wasalam 

Bismillah 

wasalam 

Bismillah 

wasalam 

Salam brother 

Ohk so if u really wish to understand and know more u are welcome here and I am sure everyone here are ready toto help u out

IlI'll try To make u understand by very simple Ways Plz correct me wherever u feel m Wrong 

1 and 3 questions/doubts

First and for most the foundation of Shiism which is usool e seen are 

Tawheed, adl,nabuwat,imamat and qayamah

One can ask n number of questions about These bec the messenger and his successors have given x number of explanation and This makes u believe in God

In  Adhan although it is mustahab we admit tawheed then nabuwat and then imamah 

We never give preference to ahlulbait As and Imamah over god or prophet

First we believe in god then we understand nabuwat and then imamaH

We discuss prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

Sayings as much we discuss ahlulbait as sayings 

U know its imp to know ahlulbait and prophet both coz they r representatives ofof lord if we don't understand almighty's representative how can wewe know our creator

HeHe sent them to make us understand Islam Quran he wanted to be known for which he sent prophet and imam

• Advanced Member
Just now, sadafbhimani said:

Salam brother 

Ohk so if u really wish to understand and know more u are welcome here and I am sure everyone here are ready toto help u out

IlI'll try To make u understand by very simple Ways Plz correct me wherever u feel m Wrong 

1 and 3 questions/doubts

First and for most the foundation of Shiisich is usool e seen are 

Tawheed, adl,nabuwat,imamat and qayamah

One can ask n number of questions about These bec the messenger and his successors have given x number of explanation and This makes u believe in God

In  Adhan although it is mustahab we admit tawheed then nabuwat and then imamah 

We never give preference to ahlulbait As and Imamah over god or prophet

First we believe in god then we understand nabuwat and then imamaH

We discuss prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

Sayings as much we discuss ahlulbait as sayings 

U know its imp to know ahlulbait and prophet both coz they r representatives ofof lord if we don't understand almighty's representative how can wewe know our creator

HeHe sent them to make us understand Islam Quran he wanted to be known for which he sent prophet and imam

M so sorry there was some problem bec of which the msg got quoted 4 times

Well I'll continue

As I joint Islamic classes first I was taught sayings if prophet Mohammed (pbuh) 

ItsIt's a way to know Lord and to get closer to him 

Their is a saying of prophet

Haq is with Ali as 

Right(truth) is with Ali as 

So if we see what is haq 

Haq is Allah ,namaz ,roza,nabuwat ,Khums,Taqwa,every single ibadat is haq 

So we don't say prayers are less important then love of Ali as marefat of ahlulbait as but prayers and Ibadan won't be accepted without their live 

Utmost important criteria is love of Ali as marefat of ahlulbait asas

Secondly one more Hadees of prophet Mohammed (pbuh)

Ali As is from me Pbuh and I am from him 

Hussain As is from me Pbuh  and I am from hussain

So conclusion comes out if we paypay importance to ahlulbait and imamah we pay importance to prophet if we respect imamsimams we respect prophet

And another perspective to know anybody first we know the representatives how is this possible that wewe understand lord without understanding his representatives

When prophet Mohammed himself sayssays

Nobody Knows me more than Allah and Ali as ,nobody knows Ali as more than me and Allah and No Body knows Allah more than me and Ali as  

• Advanced Member

And we don't give prophet preference then our sunni brothers have mistaken badly

Only shia community mourn for prophets martyrdom

Only shia of ahlulbait mourn for martyr Dom of prophets pbuh daughter

We ain't among those who give importance to prophet and after him snatch away rights of his daughter

And after this ur doubts are based on marefat (recognitions of imams)

Aqeeda(faith,belief)

Love mohabbat actually moaddat

Brother imam actually no imams tells his companions followers to hit themselves let out blood (blood shed)

Come see in Karbala Shabe ashur 

When my imam Hussain(as ) 

Put off lights and asked his companions to go and safe their lives he assured them that they will be entering paradise but did they leave their imam of timetime

Brother its not an easy thing 

TheyThey gave their lives for imam 

Because they were at highest level of piety ,love for imam and Islam 

Likewise imam didn't ask us to hit ourselfs but we do 

And I feel nobody should have any problem with it

• Advanced Member

And we don't give prophet preference then our sunni brothers have mistaken badly

We ain't among those who give importance to prophet and after him snatch away rights of his daughter

Aqeeda(faith,belief)

Brother imam actually no imams tells his companions followers to hit themselves let out blood (blood shed)

Put off lights and asked his companions to go and safe their lives he assured them that they will be entering paradise but did they leave their imam of timetime

• Advanced Member
Just now, sadafbhimani said:

Aqeeda(faith,belief)

So sorry There is some problem

To understand this I  Suggest u to visit a funeral of a young man young boy and see his parents condition

We come to know they are in no condition to think to understand they oftenly hit themselves in pain 

Similarly This happens when a young boys or girls parents die will someone just go and ask the person did ur child ask u to hit itself in pain for him

Ull will say that I am not mad to do soso

It concerns Someone's emotions 

Its between them and their painpain

So why such objections while crying in pain for our imam as we hit ourselves in pain not by joy 

Its between me and my imam 

I m giving condolences to my imams mother

So better stay quite when its about bibi zebra sasa coz its her right to accept my mourning my condolence no body else should pay interest to this 

And yes in this forum ull find many topics about shia and sunni beliefs 

What beliefs are right and which one are wrong 

U know I won't say better and who and who not 

Let's consider right and wrong 

And belief's are something that make person good or bad

• Advanced Member

Lastly 

I don't give a damn what Sunnis do 

Their do and donts better be with them 

Mconcern is my belief my community and shias ,12vers don't commit shirk

If u have any examples then do post we'll surely acquire more knowledge from iyit

See u can't prove urself ri8or good by making someone look bad or wrong just focus on ur beliefs 

Lastly u know there is no verse in Quran which tells u that tawassul wasila of ahlulbaitahlulbait imams as is haram shirk or sOmething

Yes there is a verse about taeassul but its misinterpreted in Sunnis 

So find that verse will discuss 

The correct meaning and wrong interpretation

And tell me how can u reach top floor without lift or ladder 

Tell me how can u talk to me convey ur thoughts to me without my email address phonenmbr 

Ahlebait is ladder for lord 

Ahlebait is emailaddresa of godgod

Plz correct me wherever anybody finds me wrong and don't get me wrong anywhere if am not clear at aanypoint ask me 

And plz some one tell me how to dlete posts as my msgs have been posted so many times in this discussion

KHz 

....proud to be a shia of 12 imams as......