Rate this topic

:salam: 

"Pie thinks he knows who is to blame for the rise of Trump... and you're not going to like it!" No, I believe what he says is agreeable. It all makes sense. Have a listen yourself and share your thoughts. Do overlook his vulgar language. 

Call me cynical, but it makes absolutely no difference as to who won the election.  They are both puppets of the banksters.  Unless Trump proves himself to be otherwise, there's no reason to believe any of his election pledges.  The people who own and control the Federal Reserve and the central banks around the world are the same people who control the puppets on either side.  Trump is a staunch supporter of Israel, as is Clinton.  If he really wants to make a real difference he needs to kick out the banksters and issue government money or, better still, gold and silver coins.  But that is never going to happen.  There's only one man in recent history who kicked out the banksters, abolished usury, and the only man in history who jailed a Rothschild, closed down every single freemason temple in the country, and look at what they did to him and his country, and most people are still asleep. 

Guest silasun

It's quite ironic how the enlightened LGBTQWERTY supporting community are always among the first to shoot down any form of dissent against the great cultural renaissance lead by Hugh Hefner, Brangelina and Peter Tatchell.

The video is interesting - I don't agree with it all but it is useful as food for thought.

I just heard a conversation of a big, scary man who is talking to some customer service representative on the phone. He was being so rude to her. He told her: Stop talking, I hate people who talk so much. I hate you, I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk to your manager. In the end, he called her [Edited Out]. She called her boss who is a male and he is being so polite with him. I cannot believe this. Have people lost their minds? Only because our president likes to talk like this, now all men will talk to women like this? Why are we supposed to copy everything our presidents do? I have seen people copying Obama and his family. Now they will start copying Trump?  Pie is saying we have to engage in discussion. Why do we have to explain to people that racism is wrong or disrespecting a woman is wrong. Trump is a successful man, do you think he didn't know that all things he said were wrong? Why do we need to explain and what difference would it make? He will never change his actions. His campaign women are already fat shaming women. 

I pretty much agree with what he said (although obviously not in the way he said it; why do those on the left always feel the need to swear as much as possible?). Political correctness really has gone mad, and those on the left are acting like totalitarians in trying to tell people what they can and cannot think. Like all totalitarians, they themselves think they are doing good, and that their opponents are evil.

I am seeing many Brits upset with Trump winning the election and don't understand why they are so concerned. MK has made it abundantly clear once more:

7 hours ago, King said:

People just cannot stand Hilary and establishment politics.

Its only logical not to elect a demented old mass murdering liar because those are the worst sort of crimes a politician can commit and anything Trump has said or done so far is peanuts in comparison.

5 hours ago, rkazmi33 said:

I just heard a conversation of a big, scary man who is talking to some customer service representative on the phone. He was being so rude to her. He told her: Stop talking, I hate people who talk so much. I hate you, I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk to your manager. In the end, he called her [Edited Out]. She called her boss who is a male and he is being so polite with him. I cannot believe this. Have people lost their minds? Only because our president likes to talk like this, now all men will talk to women like this? Why are we supposed to copy everything our presidents do? I have seen people copying Obama and his family. Now they will start copying Trump?  Pie is saying we have to engage in discussion. Why do we have to explain to people that racism is wrong or disrespecting a woman is wrong. Trump is a successful man, do you think he didn't know that all things he said were wrong? Why do we need to explain and what difference would it make? He will never change his actions. His campaign women are already fat shaming women. 

Lol. This user makes everything about gender comparisons. Relax bro.