Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Day 1 in Trump's America

Rate this topic

• Development Team
2 hours ago, Vestige said:

:salam:

This is disgusting.

[Warning: some comments contain explicit language]

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

May Allah (swt) curse the oppressors and support the oppressed.

Day one isn't until January, Vestige. Obama is still in office, right now,  Trump is the President Elect.

• Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Day one isn't until January, Vestige. Obama is still in office, right now,  Trump is the President Elect.

His official presidency may not have begun yet, but it might as well have considering the consequences of his election. His supporters are going nuts. The recent spike in discriminatory acts against Muslims, Mexicans, and blacks are due to his now less precarious and more calcified position as future president. If it's bad for us now, I'm betting it'll be worse in January.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, reisiger said:

Some of us are sorry enough about the events leading up to and including the great treason of 1776.  Please UK let the blue states come back.  :) 

Yes but the UK hasnt apologized for the deaths of millions of Native Americans in the colonial era, 10 million in Iran in WW1, 4 million in India in 1943, 60 thousand under the British supported Shah of Iran, thousands killed in drone bombings over Pakistan recently, 1 million during British supported Iran-Iraq war, 1.25 million due to British neglect during the Irish Potato Famine, thousands tortured during WW2 in the London cage, 500 thousand in Iraq war, 50 thousand during bombing of Libya in 2011. Plus the refugges from Palestine 600 thousand plus. Also the Billions of Dollars of oil and crops stolen from Iran during WW1, WW2 and the Pahlavi regime.

4 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Yes but the UK hasnt apologized for the deaths of millions of Native Americans in the colonial era, 10 million in Iran in WW1, 4 million in India in 1943, 60 thousand under the British supported Shah of Iran, thousands killed in drone bombings over Pakistan recently, 1 million during British supported Iran-Iraq war, 1.25 million due to British neglect during the Irish Potato Famine, thousands tortured during WW2 in the London cage, 500 thousand in Iraq war, 50 thousand during bombing of Libya in 2011. Plus the refugges from Palestine 600 thousand plus. Also the Billions of Dollars of oil and crops stolen from Iran during WW1, WW2 and the Pahlavi regime.

Hey man... if you're gonna be all historically accurate and stuff... it's true.  They also did awful things, but that's where my family is from.  I know they did a lot of awful things and I don't condone or excuse them. 

• Veteran Member

Guys let's all calm down and not overreact.

Why not go and enjoy the pain that CAIR is in? Isn't that fun? Enjoy that.

Nothing will change. The American political machine is not so easy to subvert that some nutcase can come shout slogans and make a coup. Some of these stories are not real; the ones that are, God knows if it is truly related to the Trump election. And if it is, it does not necessarily indicate things to come. (after all, the number one day for domestic violence is Super Bowl Sunday, does that mean that football season as a whole causes domestic violence?)

• Advanced Member
On 11/11/2016 at 9:34 PM, baradar_jackson said:

Guys let's all calm down and not overreact.

Why not go and enjoy the pain that CAIR is in? Isn't that fun? Enjoy that.

Nothing will change. The American political machine is not so easy to subvert that some nutcase can come shout slogans and make a coup. Some of these stories are not real; the ones that are, God knows if it is truly related to the Trump election. And if it is, it does not necessarily indicate things to come. (after all, the number one day for domestic violence is Super Bowl Sunday, does that mean that football season as a whole causes domestic violence?)

Assalamu Alaikom 

As for historical accuracy, maany have written books about the famine of Persia, and if there were not that many Palestinian refugees, why do neighbouring countries have so many Palestinians. The Irish potato famine could have been easily been prevented. Did the royal family suffer from lack of food, or anybody else in London? And I was responding to a brother saying (jokingly) that we are sorry for the "great treason" of 1776. On the Super Bowl, does the NFL collaborate with local police to facilitate Steelers and Packers fans to attack each other? No UK civilians were responsible for these calamities. Could you specify which stories are not real and I will give you a source Insha Allah.