Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mshivji

Who r the Most Responsible ones in the eyes of God

Rate this topic

Assalamun Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...

Every Thursday we recite zirat waritha and we curse 3 groups of people when it comes to the tragedy of kerbala...

1. The ones who killed Imam Hussein (present on the battle field).
     2. The ones who made it possible (the behind the scenes, who prosecuted and made sure that the orders were carried out (not the ones who were directly on the field, but behind the scenes).
     3. The ones who were pleased when they heard about it and did nothing.

So the 3rd group are the most interesting ones because it answers the question : Who are the most responsible ones in the eyes of Allah ?

With the current elections and previous elections it is SO SAD TO HAVE SEEN THE FOLLOWING HAPPEN AND I HOPE IT DOESN'T CONTINUE...

Regardless of whether your choice of person wins or not the $64,000 question arises that IF THE ONE THAT U R PLEASED WITH IS IN POWER WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO ABOUT IT : NOTHING....

When bill/Obama was placed in power and we all went happy and clapping ; AND THEN CAME THE ISLAM BASHING BY THESE 2 PEOPLE : DID WE (AS INDIVIDUAL WHO HELP PUT THEM INTO POWER ) DO ANYTHING ...

So please do not come after each other (my choice of person over your choice of person ) for if your person wins ; U ARE MORE RESPONSIBLE THAN ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T ELECT THAT ONE...

ALMIGHTY Allah WILL ASK YOU: U GOT WHAT U WANTED WHAT DID U DO ABOUT IT...

Just like the people who when they were pleased in hearing about the killing of Imam Hussein and did nothing about it we who elect those in power and they win and are pleased BUT END UP DOING NOTHING WHEN THEY KILL INNONCENT PEOPLE IN YEMEN BY SIDING WITH THE SAUDIS..are more responsible then those who didn't put them in power...

JZ. KH.

I HAVE A QUESTION ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO GET THEIR CHOICE OF PERSON IN THE WHITE HOUSE : THE NEXT TIME THEY END UP BANGING THE DRUMS OF ISLAM/MUSLIM TERRORIST: WHAT R U GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ? WILL U JUST SIT BACK AND CONTINUE BEING HAPPY AND CLAPPING THAT U GOT UR PERSON IN POWER AND NOT THE OTHER ONE. FOR IF THAT'S THE CASE, U ARE MORE WORSE THAN THE ONES WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR THAT PERSON.....

P.S.: AND U KNOW WHAT IS THE SADDEST OF THE SADDEST. WHEN YOU HEAR PEOPLE SAY : FOR us in THE US CLINTON/OBAMA/ETC IS BETTER BUT FOR THE OUTSIDERS THEY ARE BAD..THEN WE ARE THE SAME ONES WHO ARE PRAYING AND READING SURA FATEHA FOR THE OUTSIDERS WHEN WE HEAR THE BAD THAT IS DONE BY THE VERY SAME PEOPLE WE ELECTED BECAUSE OF DOMESTIC ISSUES. and I though Islam was to put others before us, BUT WE PUT OURSELVES BEFORE OUR OUTSIDE MUSLIM BROTHERS/SISTES AND THEN WE OFFER SURA FATEHA AND OUR SYMPATHIES...HOW PATHETIC....