Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Quran made anal,oral sex haram why not Ulama?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
11 minutes ago, Mosleh said:

If you search for word sodomy  130 times in Quran:

some of them:11:77,11:82,54:57,

27:54,11:78,15:67,51:35,53:53, 20:21

Could you quote the verse and comment on them please, I'm quite curious to see how you came to these conclusions (I did look up the verses that you quoted, but can't see what they have to do with the title of this thread)

• Advanced Member
29 minutes ago, Mosleh said:

What does sodomy (Lawat) have to do with what you mentioned in your question?

By the way, Chapter 54 has 55 Verses and 20: 21 is not related to Prophet Lot.

Edited by amirhosein_88
On 11/7/2016 at 5:48 AM, Mosleh said:

He is quoting wrong verses,  chapter 54 has just 55 verses but he is giving 54:57.

I dont know which book he has!

Surah Hud, Verse 77:

وَلَمَّا جَاءَتْ رُسُلُنَا لُوطًا سِيءَ بِهِمْ وَضَاقَ بِهِمْ ذَرْعًا وَقَالَ هَٰذَا يَوْمٌ عَصِيبٌ

And when Our apostles came to Lut, he was grieved for them, and he lacked strength to protect them, and said: This is a hard day.

Surah Hud, Verse 78:

وَجَاءَهُ قَوْمُهُ يُهْرَعُونَ إِلَيْهِ وَمِن قَبْلُ كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ هَٰؤُلَاءِ بَنَاتِي هُنَّ أَطْهَرُ لَكُمْ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَلَا تُخْزُونِ فِي ضَيْفِي أَلَيْسَ مِنكُمْ رَجُلٌ رَّشِيدٌ

And his people came to him, (as if) rushed on towards him, and already they did evil deeds. He said: O my people! these are my daughters-- they are purer for you, so guard against (the punishment of) Allah and do not disgrace me with regard to my guests; is there not among you one right-minded man?

Surah Hud, Verse 88:

قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِن كُنتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّي وَرَزَقَنِي مِنْهُ رِزْقًا حَسَنًا وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَنْ أُخَالِفَكُمْ إِلَىٰ مَا أَنْهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ إِنْ أُرِيدُ إِلَّا الْإِصْلَاحَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ وَمَا تَوْفِيقِي إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ

He said: O my people! have you considered if I have a clear proof from my Lord and He has given me a goodly sustenance from Himself, and I do not desire that in opposition to you I should betake myself to that which I forbid you: I desire nothing but reform so far as I am able, and with none but Allah is the direction of my affair to a right issue; on Him do I rely and to Him do I turn:

Surah An-Naml, Verse 54:

وَلُوطًا إِذْ قَالَ لِقَوْمِهِ أَتَأْتُونَ الْفَاحِشَةَ وَأَنتُمْ تُبْصِرُونَ

And (We sent) Lut, when he said to his people: What! do you commit indecency while you see?

Surah An-Naml, Verse 55:

أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّن دُونِ النِّسَاءِ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ

What! do you indeed approach men lustfully rather than women? Nay, you are a people who act ignorantly.

Surah An-Najm, Verse 53:

وَالْمُؤْتَفِكَةَ أَهْوَىٰ

And the overthrown cities did He overthrow,

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, starlight said:

Molana Google to rescue ! :rolleyes:

Lol it can be quite helpful...I just wanted to find the verse where the Quran prohibited it.. I am pretty sure I read a translation somewhere that said do no approach women through the rear... But now I understand there is no such direct verse! 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Mosleh said:

Quran made clear to us that anal and oral sex are haram why Uluma 

in deen are not in agreement with this?

could an mujtahad say something against word if Allah?

23 minutes ago, YAli said:

Lol it can be quite helpful...I just wanted to find the verse where the Quran prohibited it.. I am pretty sure I read a translation somewhere that said do no approach women through the rear... But now I understand there is no such direct verse! 

Waiting for verses. I really wanna know what you guys have to share with us. :D 

• Advanced Member

The sodomites practised anal sex between homosexuals.

The Qur'an says to refrain from 'المَحيض'; I.e. the place of menstruation.

If 'المَحيض' here meant 'the time of menstruation' then no activity whatsoever would be permitted.

No school agrees with that.

Hence, the prohibition is not from all activity during the time of menstruation, rather the V during menstruation.

I'm confused. Could you please qualify this statement in light of fatawa or hadith? How does it imply the RE by default? Why won't it be limited to O only. 

Maybe married members would be more appropriate to reply.

• Advanced Member

البيان للطوسي:

وقوله: " فاعتزلوا النساء في المحيض " معناه: اجتنبوا الجماع في الفرج،

وبه قال ابن عباس، وعائشة، والحسن، وقتادة، ومجاهد. وما فوق المئزر أودونه، عن شريح، وسعيد بن المسيب.
وعندنا: لا يحرم منها غير موضع الدم فقط.

Brother kindly translate. Also what's the opinion of ulema on the authenticity of it? Do they have different opinions or do they all agree to it?

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Mosleh said:

Quran made clear to us that anal and oral sex are haram why Uluma 

in deen are not in agreement with this?

could an mujtahad say something against word if Allah?

To be specific - oral sex and anal sex are completely different.

There are no prohibitions on oral sex in the Quran and neither by our ulema.

Hetero-anal sex is deemed from makrouh to haram by most ulema.

Homosexuality is strictly forbidden. The cases mentioned in the Quran about Lot and Sodomy is related to homosexual activity.

The Quran absolutely does NOT say anal homosexual sex is halal, naodhobillah! 

[7.80] And (We sent) Lut when he said to his people: What! do you commit an indecency which any one in the world has not done before you?
[7.81] Most surely you come to males in lust besides females; nay you are an extravagant people.
[7.82] And the answer of his people was no other than that they said: Turn them out of your town, surely they are a people who seek to purify (themselves).
[7.83] So We delivered him and his followers, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind.
[7.84] And We rained upon them a rain; consider then what was the end of the guilty.

May Allah protect us from liberal reformists! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
  • "If anyone [resorts to a diviner and believes in what he says (according) to the version of Musa) or] has intercourse with his wife (according to the agreed version) when she is menstruating, or has intercourse with his wife through her anus, he has nothing to do with what has been sent down to Muhammad." — Narrated by Abu Hurairah, Book of Divination and Omens, Sunan Abu Dawood, 3895.[6]
  • "Allah is not shy to tell you the truth: do not have intercourse with your wives in the anus."—Narrated by Ahmad, 5/213[7]
  • "On the day of resurrection, Allah will not look at a man who had intercourse with his wife in her anus"—Narrated by Ibn Abi Shayba, 3/529; narrated and classed as sahih by Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 1165[8]
  • "[Make love to your wife] from the front or the back, but avoid the anus and intercourse during menstruation" — Reported by Ahmad and Sunan al-Tirmidhi[9]
  • "He who has intercourse with his wife through her anus is accursed"—Narrated by Abu Hurairah, Book of Marriage, Sunan Abu Dawood 2157[10]

• "If you find someone doing the deed of the people of Lot, then execute the doer and the one to whom it was done." reported by Ibn Abbas, Book of Legal Punishments, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Book 17, Hadith 40 [Number 1456], classed as hasan.[11]

For the above, I caution those to read carefully as it insinuates having homosexual intercourse in sight of others (where this would normally be practiced behind closed doors and away from sight)

• "Verily, what I fear most for my nation is the deed of the people of Lot." Narrated by Jabir, Book of Legal Punishments, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Number 1374, classed as hasan[12]

A short list of Hadith, whether or not all scholars agree with the authenticity of these Hadith, is another question.

But if the logic is that Woman and Man were made for each other by design, the logic follows the anal intercourse would be prohibited as male extremities were not made to go in male or female anal parts.  Logistically, this is also unsafe from a medical perspective as there's risks involved in that approach of intercourse such as scarring/tissue damage, not to mention infection/bacterial risks, UTI and more.    They are incompatible parts.

Or one can just reason that it's an unclean place.

• 7 months later...
  • Basic Members

wsalam

brother this topic is so confusing . but first make it clear which ulama said that anal is halal in islam ... dear brother first of all Quran never lies astakhfirullah... and second those are not ulama who's talking lies and lies about hadiths and Qurban