Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mshivji

Trump vs Hillary: Who should win I feel/believe...

Rate this topic

Peace/blessings/mercy be upon all humankind.

I want each and everyone of you'll who plan to read it do me 3 favors 1) read it entirely until THE END and don't leave 1/2 way 2) read it again and again if needed before u comment 3) if u feel that I am unclear please request clarification for I'd HATE TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD and words put in my mouth (which I never said/meant)...

The elections are up in the USA and we are at once again at crossroads and mind you this is not a weird crossword 1st of it's kind. USA is known to have done notorious things like 1. Placing a Hollywood cowboy in the white house (Ronald Reagan) 2. A Hollywood actor as the governor (arnold Schwarzenegger) and 3. A wrestler as a mayor (Hulk Hogan).

And why not come to think of it : A CORRUPTED POLITICIAN IS AS FAR AS WORST then a non politician altogether. Moreover, this is my belief; WE HEAR THESE POLITICIAN WHO HAVE HAD SENATOR SEATS FOR MANY YEARS WHERE THEY DID NOTHING, ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING WHEN THEY HAD A HAND/VOICE IN THE SENATE/HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE AND NOW THEY'LL DO SOMETHING WHEN THEY HAVE THE SEAT...BOGUS...

Now coming to Trump vs Hillary; IT IS FROM HERE ONWARDS I WANT U'LL TO DO THE 3 FAVORS I ASKED ABOVE for I plan to vote 100% and hope the entire muslim population vote for DONALD TRUMP..

I know I've got eyebrows frowning and tempers forming but HEAR ME OUT AND U'LL AGREE/ACCET WITH ME...

For as long as we've had democrats in the white house (Bill Clinton/Obama) we've had the following pattern ; THEY WILL SMOOCH AND KISS OUR MUSLIM _____, MAKE PROMISES TO OPEN THEIR HEARTS/LANDS/ETC TOWARDS THE MUSLIMS AND THEN ONCE IN POWER wham we see their true colors

Any so call ACT OF TERROR 1. THE MUSLIMS ARE THE 1ST ONES TO BE BLAMED 2. THE IMMIGRANTS ESPECIALLY.

So when Trump was asked about it HE WAS RIGHT TO SAY LET'S 1. KEEP STOP THE MUSLIM IMMIGRATION ESP FROM TERRORIST COUNTRIES AND 2. BUILD A WALL FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

By doing that IN MY OPINION WE WILL FINALLY GET TO THE CORE OF THE who actually are the trouble makers ? because they would no longer be able to point fingers (LIKE THE DEMOCRATS ) TOWARDS THE MUSLIMS FROM THE TERRORIST COUNTRIES nor the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

By CLINTON WINNING SHE WILL DO EXACTLY LIKE HER PREDECESSORS: SHE'LL SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE IS OPENING HER HANDS TOWARDS THE UNFORTUNATE MUSLIMS FROM ABROAD AND ACCEPT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND wham when an act of terror occurs IT WILL BE OUR (MUSLIMS) FAULT...

Consider the following example: There are 2 people leaving in a house and apparently thy noticed that their house was being robbed every time. THEY ARE 2 POSSIBILITES: 1) AN OUTSIDER IS DOING THE DIRTY JOB (2) AN INSDIER. as long as they don't install an alarm and only both of them know the code, their house can continuously be robbed and they will not know whether it is an act of an outsider vs insider. ONCE THEY SET AN ALARM AND ONLY BOTH OF THEM HAVE THE CODE: AND THE ACT STILL OCCURS THEN THEY CAN RULE OUT IT'S NOT THE JOB OF AN OUTSIDER but an insider...

SO THE DEMOCRATS (BILLY CLINTON, OBAMA, ETC ETC (HILLARY) ARE THE ONES WHO DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE ONE'S WHO THEY BLAME ARE THE TERRORISTS AND THUS WILL KEEP ON BLAMING THE OUTSIDERS but DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONE WHO IS THE ONE WHO WILL SET AN ALARM AND ONLY HE WILL KNOW THE ALARM CODE AND then when an act of terror will occur WE ALL WILL KNOW THAT IT IS THE JOB OF AN INSIDER (WHICH WE ALL KNOW IT IS FROM DAY ONE BUT CANNOT PROVE IT WITH THE POLICIES OF THE DEMOCRATS) AND FINALLY WE (ESP MUSLIMS) CAN BREATHE....

THE END..............................THE END.................THE END....................................THE END....................................THE END..........................THE END.........................THE END..

Please reread the 3 favors and then comment for I am hoping to see sound intelligent comments (the mind/brain speaking) and not the emotional (heart speaking).......

Salaam alaikum,

The original post overlooks the fact that Democratic presidents we've had often have had to deal with a GOP majority in both house of Congress.  I can say without fear of contradiction that the Republicans are running a campaign of fear mongering, racism, and Islamophobia on a platform that essentially continues the giveaway to corporations; subverts what little is left of the farce of American democracy; curtails civil liberties; denies climate change; exacerbates poverty and further destroys the middle class, leaving only the super rich and the super poor.

I don't support either candidate, but the only reason I am voting is to vote AGAINST Trump.  His statements have been proven to be lies again and again and again.  He admitted to -- hell he BRAGGED about committing sexual assault; he did not distance himself from white supremacists when the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan endorsed his candidacy...

This man is a lying demagogue whose rise parallels Adolf Hitler's in so many ways it is terrifying.  He campaigns using divisive and racist language; encourages and supports violence, and is in sum, the absolute bloody worst of humanity.  Trump is the modern day yazid (lA), and to vote for him is in my mind to give bayah to a tyrant.  Auzubillah.

So sad to see Muslims speaking positively about a man who is harnessing hatred against us to further his personal ambitions.  Absolutely unconscionable and utterly disgusting...

They're both part of the oligarchy. One is not better than the other. 

But it doesn't matter. The "result" is predetermined. The election is just for show, to mollify the masses and get them to return uncomplainingly to their Facebook memes and Reality TV. A revolution would be so disruptive to the special interests.

3 minutes ago, notme said:

They're both part of the oligarchy. One is not better than the other. 

A revolution would be so disruptive to the special interests.

I'm so glad to see these things being called out for what they are, and I absolutely agree about revolution,  That is why we must have one! 

32 minutes ago, reisiger said:

I absolutely agree about revolution,  That is why we must have one! 

The problem with revolutions is that a lot of the time they make things worse, not better. Before we start tearing things down, we better have a solid construction plan.

I really like the Constitution. It's not perfect, but it's very good. I think our structure should start with that and find solutions for the problems it's brought about in the past couple hundred years. 

I also would prefer a non-violent revolution if such a thing is even possible. 

_______

On another subject related to the election, what can we common citizens do to ensure that those participating in voter fraud are prosecuted? Complaining about it on social media is just a distraction, not effective. It will be forgotten in a few weeks like everything. 

1 hour ago, reisiger said:

Salaam alaikum,

The original post overlooks the fact that Democratic presidents we've had often have had to deal with a GOP majority in both house of Congress.  I can say without fear of contradiction that the Republicans are running a campaign of fear mongering, racism, and Islamophobia on a platform that essentially continues the giveaway to corporations; subverts what little is left of the farce of American democracy; curtails civil liberties; denies climate change; exacerbates poverty and further destroys the middle class, leaving only the super rich and the super poor.

I don't support either candidate, but the only reason I am voting is to vote AGAINST Trump.  His statements have been proven to be lies again and again and again.  He admitted to -- hell he BRAGGED about committing sexual assault; he did not distance himself from white supremacists when the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan endorsed his candidacy...

This man is a lying demagogue whose rise parallels Adolf Hitler's in so many ways it is terrifying.  He campaigns using divisive and racist language; encourages and supports violence, and is in sum, the absolute bloody worst of humanity.  Trump is the modern day yazid (lA), and to vote for him is in my mind to give bayah to a tyrant.  Auzubillah.

So sad to see Muslims speaking positively about a man who is harnessing hatred against us to further his personal ambitions.  Absolutely unconscionable and utterly disgusting...

Your democratic party has done many evil things. Like invade Libya and destroy Syria. 

Hillary Clinton believes in regime change and wars, she voted for Iraq. She is a war criminal. 

1 minute ago, E.L King said:

Your democratic party has done many evil things. Like invade Libya and destroy Syria. 

Hillary Clinton believes in regime change and wars, she voted for Iraq. She is a war criminal. 

I'm well familiar with all points raised.  I am not a Democrat, and I'm not pro Clinton, but I am anti-Drumpf.

Both parties are different sides of the same imperialist coin and neither can be trusted. 

1 minute ago, reisiger said:

I'm well familiar with all points raised.  I am not a Democrat, and I'm not pro Clinton, but I am anti-Drumpf.

Both parties are different sides of the same imperialist coin and neither can be trusted. 

I agree. But she is worse in terms of actions committed. Just saying.

10 minutes ago, E.L King said:

I agree. But she is worse in terms of actions committed. Just saying.

Can't say she has a sterling record, but he's already advocated for far worse- indiscriminate bombings, war crimes, etc.  The difference between the two is that she has been in a position to do bad things on the world stage, and he hasn't.  I would say look into his background and how many people he's cheated, swindled, and robbed.

I think it was Plato who said anyone who seeks power is unfit to wield it. I agree with him.  About the only person I'd support to run stuff is Imam al Mahdi! :) 

Edited by reisiger

50 minutes ago, notme said:

The problem with revolutions is that a lot of the time they make things worse, not better. Before we start tearing things down, we better have a solid construction plan.

I really like the Constitution. It's not perfect, but it's very good. I think our structure should start with that and find solutions for the problems it's brought about in the past couple hundred years. 

I also would prefer a non-violent revolution if such a thing is even possible. 

_______

On another subject related to the election, what can we common citizens do to ensure that those participating in voter fraud are prosecuted? Complaining about it on social media is just a distraction, not effective. It will be forgotten in a few weeks like everything. 

Practically speaking, how effective is the Constitution? 

Neither!

Trump is a card with many ugly faces and we don't know how it would be played

Hillary, no surprises, a continuation of corporate facilitation, military intervention, feed the rich, repress the poor. A system employing little to zero regard for the interests of ordinary Americans.

Not trying to be funny, AMERICAN ELECTIONS are usually a joke, just another TV show of entertainment. A bit of shock, a bit of awe, ups and downs, pains and smiles but at the end the villain always wins.

28 minutes ago, Pearl178 said:

Practically speaking, how effective is the Constitution? 

I suppose it would work better if we were less stubborn. The biggest strength of the Constitution is it's changeability. 

We need to base congressional, judicial, and administrators salaries on the national average or abolish their salaries entirely.

We need stronger assurances of human rights. 

We need a stronger system for caring for the poor and the ill. In one of the wealthiest countries in the world, nobody should have to choose between food or electricity.

We need to eliminate meddling by special interest groups. 

We need to, as a society, limit the power of the media. Nobody who should lead wants to and nobody who wants to should. This is at least partly because of the media snooping into people's personal lives.

I'm in favor of much more open immigration. They have quarantine for sick immigrants. We only need to keep out the habitual criminals and those with violent tendencies. Let everyone else in. It's good for the economy and increases diversity, giving strength in the long run.

Any other ideas? Maybe next election I'll run for president.

47 minutes ago, notme said:

Any other ideas? Maybe next election I'll run for president.

I'll vote for you if you ban short trousers and rough terrain beards, too (providing British votes become 'constitutional')

Superman to the rescue!

13 hours ago, mshivji said:

I want each and everyone of you'll who plan to read it do me 3 favors 1) read it entirely until THE END and don't leave 1/2 way 2) read it again and again if needed before u comment 3) if u feel that I am unclear please request clarification for I'd HATE TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD and words put in my mouth (which I never said/meant)...

The elections are up in the USA and we are at once again at crossroads and mind you this is not a weird crossword 1st of it's kind. USA is known to have done notorious things like 1. Placing a Hollywood cowboy in the white house (Ronald Reagan) 2. A Hollywood actor as the governor (arnold Schwarzenegger) and 3. A wrestler as a mayor (Hulk Hogan).

And why not come to think of it : A CORRUPTED POLITICIAN IS AS FAR AS WORST then a non politician altogether. Moreover, this is my belief; WE HEAR THESE POLITICIAN WHO HAVE HAD SENATOR SEATS FOR MANY YEARS WHERE THEY DID NOTHING, ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING WHEN THEY HAD A HAND/VOICE IN THE SENATE/HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE AND NOW THEY'LL DO SOMETHING WHEN THEY HAVE THE SEAT...BOGUS...

Now coming to Trump vs Hillary; IT IS FROM HERE ONWARDS I WANT U'LL TO DO THE 3 FAVORS I ASKED ABOVE for I plan to vote 100% and hope the entire muslim population vote for DONALD TRUMP..

I know I've got eyebrows frowning and tempers forming but HEAR ME OUT AND U'LL AGREE/ACCET WITH ME...

For as long as we've had democrats in the white house (Bill Clinton/Obama) we've had the following pattern ; THEY WILL SMOOCH AND KISS OUR MUSLIM _____, MAKE PROMISES TO OPEN THEIR HEARTS/LANDS/ETC TOWARDS THE MUSLIMS AND THEN ONCE IN POWER wham we see their true colors

Any so call ACT OF TERROR 1. THE MUSLIMS ARE THE 1ST ONES TO BE BLAMED 2. THE IMMIGRANTS ESPECIALLY.

So when Trump was asked about it HE WAS RIGHT TO SAY LET'S 1. KEEP STOP THE MUSLIM IMMIGRATION ESP FROM TERRORIST COUNTRIES AND 2. BUILD A WALL FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

By doing that IN MY OPINION WE WILL FINALLY GET TO THE CORE OF THE who actually are the trouble makers ? because they would no longer be able to point fingers (LIKE THE DEMOCRATS ) TOWARDS THE MUSLIMS FROM THE TERRORIST COUNTRIES nor the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

By CLINTON WINNING SHE WILL DO EXACTLY LIKE HER PREDECESSORS: SHE'LL SHOW THE WORLD THAT SHE IS OPENING HER HANDS TOWARDS THE UNFORTUNATE MUSLIMS FROM ABROAD AND ACCEPT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND wham when an act of terror occurs IT WILL BE OUR (MUSLIMS) FAULT...

Consider the following example: There are 2 people leaving in a house and apparently thy noticed that their house was being robbed every time. THEY ARE 2 POSSIBILITES: 1) AN OUTSIDER IS DOING THE DIRTY JOB (2) AN INSDIER. as long as they don't install an alarm and only both of them know the code, their house can continuously be robbed and they will not know whether it is an act of an outsider vs insider. ONCE THEY SET AN ALARM AND ONLY BOTH OF THEM HAVE THE CODE: AND THE ACT STILL OCCURS THEN THEY CAN RULE OUT IT'S NOT THE JOB OF AN OUTSIDER but an insider...

SO THE DEMOCRATS (BILLY CLINTON, OBAMA, ETC ETC (HILLARY) ARE THE ONES WHO DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE ONE'S WHO THEY BLAME ARE THE TERRORISTS AND THUS WILL KEEP ON BLAMING THE OUTSIDERS but DONALD TRUMP IS THE ONE WHO IS THE ONE WHO WILL SET AN ALARM AND ONLY HE WILL KNOW THE ALARM CODE AND then when an act of terror will occur WE ALL WILL KNOW THAT IT IS THE JOB OF AN INSIDER (WHICH WE ALL KNOW IT IS FROM DAY ONE BUT CANNOT PROVE IT WITH THE POLICIES OF THE DEMOCRATS) AND FINALLY WE (ESP MUSLIMS) CAN BREATHE....

THE END..............................THE END.................THE END....................................THE END....................................THE END..........................THE END.........................THE END..

Please reread the 3 favors and then comment for I am hoping to see sound intelligent comments (the mind/brain speaking) and not the emotional (heart speaking).......

Neither.

Both are birds of a feather. Personally, I don't expect any positive disposition from them for Islam and the Muslims,

May Allah save Islam and the entire Muslims from their evil plans.

16 hours ago, mshivji said:

The elections are up in the USA and we are at once again at crossroads and mind you this is not a weird crossroad 1st of it's kind. USA is known to have done notorious things like 1. Placing a Hollywood cowboy in the white house (Ronald Reagan) 2. A Hollywood actor as the governor (arnold Schwarzenegger) and 3. A wrestler as a governor (Hulk Hogan).

Consider the following example: There are 2 people living in a house and apparently they noticed that their house was being robbed every time. THEY ARE 2 POSSIBILITES: 1) AN OUTSIDER IS DOING THE DIRTY JOB (2) AN INSDIER. as long as they don't install an alarm and only both of them know the code, their house can continuously be robbed and they will not know whether it is an act of an outsider vs insider. ONCE THEY SET AN ALARM AND ONLY BOTH OF THEM HAVE THE CODE: AND THE ACT STILL OCCURS THEN THEY CAN RULE OUT IT'S NOT THE JOB OF AN OUTSIDER but an insider...

Corrections made in bold-black type.

Next to last paragraph: your "insider" comment is good.

4 hours ago, reisiger said:

Vote. You are -in the secular sense- morally obligated to vote.

As l wrote to another SCer, if you don't like Trump or Hillar, vote a 3rd Party that reflects one or more of your thoughts.

Then vote down-the-ballot.

But VOTE !

it honestly does not even matter, as muslims, we just have to recognize that politicians in the West will always see us as unequal and worthless to them, we aren't even human beings, just a statistic based on how many of us they continually bomb either directly or through one of their lovely allies, i.e. Saudis and Israel. We will always be seen as terrorists, or terrorist sympathizers when we side with palestinians or hezbollah or Iran, and even if we're not politically active, because muslims don't tend to be the richest people in America, the interests of other groups will always be put first, and we'll be last priority, that is if we are even considered a priority at all. I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that we're just going to have to wait for Imam to come back, one by one the entire muslim world is collapsing, one country after another, millions dying, will there ever be justice done before our Imam comes? Will the Western politicians ever have a heart to think we're human too? I just wonder what would've happened if the massacring of muslims since 9/11 would've happened to jews/christians, what the reaction would've been. 3 Israeli civilians killed in 2014, during protective edge justified 2000 Palestinian civilian deaths. Can you imagine what the reaction would've been with the statistics flipped? Can you imagine what the reaction would've been had Iraq invaded America and killed as many civilians as they did? They would've probably wiped us all out. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

The obvious choice between the two candidates is Hillary Clinton. I don't think that it is a right decision for Muslim Americans to go with the 'neither' option. As responsible members of a society, people should vote. There are so many important things to consider in this regard. For example, who has the decency and sanity to publically acknowledge Muslim Americans as citizens with equal rights and liberties? From an International perspective, who is capable of a reasonable conflict resolution or compromise? Who is not trigger happy? Who can make considered and calculated decisions? etc.

As for the mess that the US has made around the world, if history has taught us anything, super powers of their time do abuse their super powers. It wasn't long ago when Obama was considered a real change by many Muslims. On the contrary, he did not turn out to be that 'Muslim-friendly' President. But with the likes of Obama and Clinton, there is usually hope for the opponents who are smart and play their foreign policy cards right. The same may not be true if the White House has a T embedded on its walls and ceilings, literally or metaphorically.

I m intrigued by the comment/criticisms and I find it healthy that many different angles are being approached; but at the end of the day we need to remember a pattern that we are use to seeing happen regardless of a republican/democrat/independent/green party etc.

As for the Muslims, non of the past/present/future presidents will ever be in our favor. And we all know why ? Starts with Z...... And that is why it wasn't a surprise that awhile ago there was an article that read as follows: Who will Israel like/prefer/vote for the American president ? We have 120+ nations/countries but only 1 made it to the news.

I noted that some of the questions posed in some of the posts were very interesting and I thought I cut/copy/paste the one(s) I felt interesting to respond:

1. who has the decency and sanity to publically acknowledge Muslim Americans as citizens with equal rights and liberties?

Before the elections, everyone "smooches" up with the Muslims. Once in power, none of them have kept their words and sadly turns out the worst (Umayyad vs Abbasid Empire: The Umayyad were considered the worst, and at 1st the Abbasids appeared as "Ahlulbayt supporters" but the ended up 2 x worst". So to consider "an American politician" to acknowledge Muslim Americans as citizens with equal rights/liberties : is a far outstretch and outcry.

2. From an International perspective, who is capable of a reasonable conflict resolution or compromise?

Well when Clinton was asked to comment on the Iran Nuclear Deal she outright stated : When I am president I'll destroy/eliminate the deal and for the security of the Zionists I'll give Iran an ultimatum. Either give up/destroy it or we'll destroy it for you with the help of the Zionists. Moreover, she is for the "no fly zone" in Syria where Syria and Russia won't be able to bomb out the rebels/ISIS and the rebels/ISIS will furtur succeed and push their ways. For in history we have seen wherever there is a "no fly zone" it's always the nation and it's allies that loose and the other side wins.

3. Who is not trigger happy? Who can make considered and calculated decisions?

Well we all know that at the end of the day its not the seat at the white house that has the say. It's the senate/House of Representatives. The president either signs or veto(s) and even though he/she veto(s) it goes back to the same house of representative/senate to override it.

I still fee that Donald trump will be a suitable "choice btwn 2 devils" because of my example which i'll stick to and that is : the 2 people who choose to 1. not have their house alarmed and continue to blame the outsiders for the thefts that occur in the house 2. choose to install an alarm and only both have the codes and then know it's the job of an insider. Democrats are 1. open the doors to "terrorist", "illegal immigrants" and then blame them 2. keep them out and then get to the real ones - THE INSIDERS which we knew from day 1.

On 11/5/2016 at 11:33 AM, Abbas. said:

The obvious choice between the two candidates is Hillary Clinton. I don't think that it is a right decision for Muslim Americans to go with the 'neither' option. As responsible members of a society, people should vote. There are so many important things to consider in this regard. For example, who has the decency and sanity to publically acknowledge Muslim Americans as citizens with equal rights and liberties? From an International perspective, who is capable of a reasonable conflict resolution or compromise? Who is not trigger happy? Who can make considered and calculated decisions? etc.

As for the mess that the US has made around the world, if history has taught us anything, super powers of their time do abuse their super powers. It wasn't long ago when Obama was considered a real change by many Muslims. On the contrary, he did not turn out to be that 'Muslim-friendly' President. But with the likes of Obama and Clinton, there is usually hope for the opponents who are smart and play their foreign policy cards right. The same may not be true if the White House has a T embedded on its walls and ceilings, literally or metaphorically.

I don't agree with this, for various reasons. But way too exhausted to delve into the details. I'm not voting though for sure. 

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:25 PM, hasanhh said:

Vote. You are -in the secular sense- morally obligated to vote.

As l wrote to another SCer, if you don't like Trump or Hillar, vote a 3rd Party that reflects one or more of your thoughts.

Then vote down-the-ballot.

But VOTE !

Salaam alaikum.  No worries, brother.  Haven't missed an election since I was eligible.  no matter how sick the contest between flat coke and flat pepsi has made me historically.  But yes, I absolutely agree with you about it being an obligation, and I intend to see it through, as I hope all who are eligible to vote do.

Thanks for the reminder!

I agree we are obliged to contribute and take matters of national interests as interests of our own. After all, without the people, the government has no standing.

But I have to ask: Is it being suggested that we are obliged to vote for one of 'these' two candidates? (not that I'm American, assuming I am) This whole idea of choosing the lesser of the two evils is flawed since we do not have the tools nor the foresight to identify the realities that will emerge. Isn't that just a vote of 'chance' through sheer speculation?

Rather than 'what may be', what are the respective rulings of our Scholars? Providing the ruling is reflective of the voting dilemma and not just a generalised edict on baseline democratic elections.

The problem with voting democrat for muslims is they always give muslims a false sense of belonging and make them feel like they are welcome, but tbh they don't really give a damn about muslims, just look at Obama's foreign policy in ME, its worse than Bush, he invaded more countries, worsened situations in Syria and Yemen by arming the Saudis. He did nothing about Israel/Palestine, he had a good opportunity to improve relations with Iran after the nuclear deal, but he didn't. At least with republicans, particularly trump, we'll have a politician who is honest with us and tell us flat out what we already know that both parties are Islamophobic racists, they only differ in the rhetoric. I know muslims who love Hillary because they feel like she is "nice" to them, but honestly both parties stand for the same racism and bigotry, I'd rather deal with a party that makes it clear. And Trump's foreign policy is actually less scary than Hillary's, who seems to be keen to get into wars with Putin, leading to Syria's destruction and her advisor wants her to get into war with Iran over Yemen. I feel like her policies won't be any better for muslims overall.

11 hours ago, magma said:

I don't agree with this, for various reasons. But way too exhausted to delve into the details. I'm not voting though for sure. 

Anybody would make a better president than Trump. I cannot imagine to see his face and hear his voice in the news every day. Trump speaks before he thinks. He is always saying politically incorrect things, crude things, lewd things.  

52 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

Anybody would make a better president than Trump. I cannot imagine to see his face and hear his voice in the news every day. Trump speaks before he thinks. He is always saying politically incorrect things, crude things, lewd things.  

True, but the idea is, if made president, no-one will take him seriously and it will severely weaken America's ability to meddle in the middle east and wreck the entire establishment corrupt politics they have there.

So in a strange way, if he becomes president, it will be the best thing for humanity, because it will in a strange way, severely weaken corruption.

36 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

Yep, trump is brainless, I almost feel like he has done this for entertainment, he doesn't seem mentally equipped to do anything let alone be president. But that said, Hillary is smart and she is evil, soulless, heartless, whatever you want to call her, she makes me scared for humanity more than he does. I feel like if he wins, he might drop out in a few months and we might get someone a little more reasonable. I just can't quite get myself to believe that Trump will actually run in the White House for 4 years.

Well whoever wins and is the next president we are 100% sure without any disagreements and with absoluteness that they will be "PRO ZIONIST" so we can huff/puff at the white house to blow in our favor, and it will never happen.....

but I'd like you all to join me in a project and hoping that we can only hope the best.....

here is the little project: The day when whoever is sworn into power...THAT WILL BE DAY 1 OF OUR NEXT 4 YRS PROJECT..

let us count as to how many times from the DAY THE NEW PRESIDENT BEGINS IN OFFICE UPTO NEXT ELECTIONS....we Muslims come under attack...

1. how many more bombers will turn out in the US (actually done by the devils but the blame on us Muslims).

2. how many (funny when even less than 5 people die in the hand of the so called Muslims it is called/referred as a "act of terror but more than 5 in the hands of the non Muslims and we hear of everything else except act of terror...

3. how many more Muslim nations around the world (if they are any left) will see the "satanic America" working their ways in them...

then WE CAN EITHER REGRET THAT WE HAD SOMETHING TO DO BY PLACING THAT PERSON IN POWER or we can sit back and say : TRUE WE COULDN'T PREDICT WHETHER THE OTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME OR ANY DIFFERENT BUT ATLEST I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS ONE...

JZ..

P.S. PLEASE STOP CALLING DEMOCRATS AS MUSLIM APOLOGETICS they are only but a WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING ....