Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]I was about to convert to shia, then No

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I am sunni and have been on and off this forum for about a year. I decided to convert to shia and learnt that Shia did this. I am so angry. You kuffar rafidah deserve everything. Filthy majoos dogs. I hope i become a wahhabi and not najisi shias. 

Yemen’s Houthis accused of firing missile at Mecca

28 OCTOBER 2016

Saudi Arabia says it intercepted ballistic missile heading towards Islam's holy city, sparking denial from Yemen rebels.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2016/10/yemens-houthis-accused-firing-missile-mecca-161028132859767.html?client=ms-android-samsung

1 hour ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

I am sunni and have been on and off this forum for about a year. I decided to convert to shia and learnt that Shia did this. I am so angry. You kuffar rafidah deserve everything. Filthy majoos dogs. I hope i become a wahhabi and not najisi shias.

Wow, lets hope you don't talk to people like that in real life when you get angry.

Edited by HumanForLife

• Advanced Member

If you want us to take you seriously at least use proper language.

By the way Al-Jazeera is Qatari which hates Shia more than they love their own children so yes, they'll throw anything at us to make us look bad.

Edited by alHussein

• Advanced Member

Salam brother @sunnilove2hussain. Yemen has destroyed Saudi Arabia bases in the past and very recently which is very impressive considering how unfortunately poor they are and how many times they have been attacked. http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/10/26/490728/Yemen-Saudi-base-Najran

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/10/23/490401/yemen-saudi-missile-base

As we see here, the idea is to destroy the base of soldiers for self-defence but that which you posted as if they are coming to destroy Makkah and innocent civilians or what you were implying was not accurate and does not sound right.

"What! will you not fight a people who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of the Messenger, and they attacked you first; do you fear them? But Allah is most deserving that you should fear Him, if you are believers." - The Holy Quran 9:13

‏صدق الله العلي العظيم

image.png

Edited by yashia

• Advanced Member

Saudi's are funding terrorism.  Clinton in leaked email: Saudi Arabia, Qatar funding ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xqTfZkw60

this is total disinformation. You can accept this from the people who blew the shrines of Prophets and Saints in Iraq

• Advanced Member

Since when should we trust everything the media says?? And even if this was a true story, why would you judge all shi'as based on one group? It would be the same as me saying all sunnis are kuffar because Daesh identify themselves as sunni, also Daesh have ACTUALLY said they want to destory the Ka'aba...

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

28 OCTOBER 2016

Saudi Arabia says it intercepted ballistic missile heading towards Islam's holy city, sparking denial from Yemen rebels.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2016/10/yemens-houthis-accused-firing-missile-mecca-161028132859767.html?client=ms-android-samsung

If this is the reason, then I see no reason to reason with you, Wahhabis are fans of Muawiah and Yazid, Yazid attacked Mecca in the 6th decade of Islam, and Houthis fired a missile at airport of Jadde as I read in the news and this is only as a warning, they've never wanted and will never want to attack Kabba. Besides this propaganda was made by Saudis, those who shed blood in the ring of Kabba 30 years ago, if you kill a mosquito in the ring of Kabba you most pay bloodmoney, if you scratch your body and make it bleed you most pay bloodmoney, Saudis killed over 500 hajjis duiring the Hajj rituals for what reason, saying death to USA and death to Israel.

And watch your tongue before letting words out of it, this manner of yours was shown only by one nation before, Arabs of the age of Jihalat(foolishness or ignorance).

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Nadia. said:

Since when should we trust everything the media says?? And even if this was a true story, why would you judge all shi'as based on one group? It would be the same as me saying all sunnis are kuffar because Daesh identify themselves as sunni, also Daesh have ACTUALLY said they want to destory the Ka'aba...

Try not to bother yourself, sometimes when someone's emotions shade his mind, no reason can help, only madness controls.

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

28 OCTOBER 2016

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

because you know all of the Shia in the world got together with the Houthi and fired this "phantom" missile.

Seriously, are the Saudi this desperate to start more hatred against Shia that they would make up this garbage? 

Don't know who is more pathetic...the OP or the Saudi govt.

• Advanced Member

I apologize for using words that were downright mean. I also apologize for accusing shias. I will never apologize for yemeni terrorists, who attack the pure land of Muhammad (sawaw), any attack on even an inch of land in saudi arabia is an attack on Muslims (Sunnis). 

• Advanced Member

If you decided to become Shia means you recognized the right of Imam Ali (as) and ahlulbayt(as)  It means you saw and understood that the truth is with Imam  Ali (as) and ahlulbayt(as) Very simple so what does Yemen or even Iran have to do with that ? These accusations even if true should not Effect you since you found  the path to justice and truth.  

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

I will never apologize for yemeni terrorists, who attack the pure land of Muhammad (sawaw), any attack on even an inch of land in saudi arabia is an attack on Muslims (Sunnis). 

Mecca and Medina are sacred not the whole of Saudi Arabia. 

If you are considering 'land of Muhammad (sawa)' then you should consider whole Arab and not only Saudi Arabia. 

Fight is against Saudi government and their oppression not against a land or common public. 

You mean to say houthis should let the saudi missiles kill their people everyday and should not defend themselves?. Everyone was freaking out when palestine was treated that way by Israel. 

Talk with a little bit of logic, you are looking idiot. 

• Forum Administrators
14 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

I apologize for using words that were downright mean. I also apologize for accusing shias. I will never apologize for yemeni terrorists, who attack the pure land of Muhammad (sawaw), any attack on even an inch of land in saudi arabia is an attack on Muslims (Sunnis). 

Anyone with even an ounce of respect towards Shias (which you have claimed to on this site, maybe not anymore) would not use the language you used in the OP. Your word choice is very telling. You've been very disrespectful and you should be ashamed of yourself. 

And your article is bogus. Yemen is the poorest country, being attached back to the Stone Age, while Saudi is rich with access to whatever media it wants and can them say whatever it wants. But I guess that doesn't stop you from grabbing straws to drag us through the mud? 

Nobody here is falling for the manufactured anger and crocodile tears.

Edited by magma

• Veteran Member

Saudis have destroyed much more Islamic historical sites than what a missile could hypothetically destroy.

If only you and your likes knew what is going on on the Land of Muhammad (s).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

http://time.com/3584585/saudi-arabia-bulldozes-over-its-heritage/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-photos-saudi-arabia-doesnt-want-seen-and-proof-islams-most-holy-relics-are-being-demolished-in-8536968.html

Edited by mesbah

• Veteran Member
50 minutes ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

who attack the pure land of Muhammad (sawaw), any attack on even an inch of land in saudi arabia is an attack on Muslims (Sunnis). 

What makes that land pure?

On a side note why isn't @sunnilove2hussain banned yet ?

Edited by Akbar673

• Moderators

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/saudi-arabia

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office advise against all travel to within 10km of the border with Yemen and against all but essential travel between 10km and 80km of this border. 

On 27 October 2016 a SCUD Missile was fired from rebel-held territory in Yemen, apparently targeting Jeddah’s King Abdulaziz International Airport.

• Advanced Member

I have nothing to say to the people who vehemently deny the purity of the saudi arabia. Now that taqqiyah has worn out, i can see you all for what you truly are. I was completely fooled by you. The wahhabis are right, there is not a single muslim in your ranks of scholars or the laymen.

• Advanced Member
Just now, sunnilove2hussain said:

I have nothing to say to the people who vehemently deny the purity of the saudi arabia. Now that taqqiyah has worn out, i can see you all for what you truly are. I was completely fooled by you. The wahhabis are right, there is not a single muslim in your ranks of scholars or the laymen.

Purity of Saudi Arabia. . . Lol

Only Mecca and Medina are sacred land. Fit this in your mind. No one is in taqqiyah. This forum has some rules that people are following. Nevertheless, Wahabi dogs are always condemned. 

• Veteran Member
Just now, sunnilove2hussain said:

LOL The purity of Saudi Arabia? Taqiyyah has worn off? Almost any Shi'a you can pick randomly off the street will tell you how low an opinion we have of the Saudi government. Is it not the same regime which is blatantly disregarding civilian lives in Yemen? The same regime which, according to some statistics, has targeted civilian areas and infrastructure in more than 25% of its missile attacks? The same regime that killed more than 100 people just a few weeks ago when it bombed a bloody funeral. Even if you disregard all of their recent crimes, we have always maintained our distaste toward the Saudis and their fundamentalist view of religion from the day they demolished the shrine of the very daughter of the Prophet in Baqih. Let alone Shi'as, even large numbers of Sunnis have no love for Saudi Arabia or their fundamentalist Wahabi ideology. If that makes us non-Muslims in your eyes, well, go on and call us that.

• Veteran Member

This news is clearly a move for abraha'izing Sadui's opponents to gain more support from the Muslim world. They don't have any legitimacy. So, they try to make fake stories to fool Muslims that they are Khadim-al-haramain and protecting them from Iran, Houthis and others attempting to destroy it is a responsibility for all Muslims, and sadly some Muslims believe them. While the clear reality is that Sadui's are traitors and not worthy of having control over the Holy Cities in Hijaz. That they openly drink Alcohol with enemies of Islam and Muslims is enough to make them fasiq, althogh it's not their only sin.

Image result for ‫شرب خمر سعودی ها‬‎

The Macca (Kaba) just can be guarded by pious (motaqi) individuals, not those who sin openly:

"And why should not Allah punish them while they hinder (men) from Al-Masjid Al-Haram, and they are not its guardians None can be its guardians except those who have Taqwa, but most of them know not.(8:34)"

وَمَا لَهُمْ أَلَّا يُعَذِّبَهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَهُمْ يَصُدُّونَ عَنِ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ وَمَا كَانُوا أَوْلِيَاءَهُ ۚ إِنْ أَوْلِيَاؤُهُ إِلَّا الْمُتَّقُونَ وَلَـٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ

Isn't it a duty for all Muslims to liberate the Holy cities in the land of Hijaz out of these fasiq's hands.

Don't make this mistake that opposing Saudis is the same as being against Holy cities and a form of disrespect to them. It's a trick by Saudis and their media.

Edited by kamyar

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

From what i understand there is a huge amount of propaganda stating that the missile was fired to destroy the Kaaba, so be aware of that. Especially some wahabi/salafi's like the dawah man who has said that the missile was targeted at Kaaba. There is ridiculous amounts of propaganda. 

And your words above are very offensive. 

• Advanced Member

@sunnilove2hussain 9 hours later and you are still not banned? Is this not proof that you are a friend to us here? I am appalled by the way you speak as ive seen you on this forums for a very long time now, asking great questions and giving great answers. 

embarrassing behaviour bro, sort of speechless, and also ironic that despite how close you were to this forums, one vague article (from a biased source) can switch your entire opinion about us around. Subhanallah.

I've never ever been hurt by Shia rhetoric and anti-shia videos ever, but your post definitely struck a nerve and for that I will not appreciate you like I did before

• Veteran Member
9 hours ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

28 OCTOBER 2016

You should calm down and think logically, first of all the Houthis aren't Twelver Shi'a, they are Zaydis, secondly, Sunnis have attacked sacred sites in Saudi Arabia in the past, does that mean that you are going to become 'Ibadhi?