Alien Hunter

Bashar Al-Assad praying like sunni

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Ali-F said:

As said, he's not a twelver. 

Regardless, may he and Daesh fall. 

It is not our right to tell whether Assad remains or falls, in the last election of Syria which took place two or three years ago, he was elected by people, he must remain where he is until his presidential time is over, after that Syrian people's votes decides his lingering or leaving. 

About ISIS or Daesh's fall, it is what everyone in the world, except western governments and takfiris, agrees on it, for it is not something that people wish and want, it is a rebellion against people's demand which most be no more.

he was elected by people

If Bashar was "elected" by his people than was Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarak, Sisi, Zinadine Bin Ali, and Kim Hong Il. 

Also, Maliki Sunnis pray like Shias. 

Edited by Sawa

44 minutes ago, Sawa said:

If Bashar was "elected" by his people than was Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarak, Sisi, Zinadine Bin Ali, and Kim Hong Il. 

Also, Maliki Sunnis pray like Shias. 

31 minutes ago, kirtc said:

Bashar is an ally and a good guy. Get this through your brain.

Having knowledge in religion doesn't mean safety from deceit of propagandas, Bashar was Hafez Assad's heir, even in presidential and for all of his life he was ruling this way, but after invasion of terrorists,through an election, he was chosen by the people. 

Some of you might compare the events in Syria with other revolutions of Islamic countries, the things that westerns are calling it Arabic spring, the difference is months before the invasion, USA sent someone to Syria and he brought Assad a list of what he must do and what he must not, Assad refused what they commanded him and they told him, you will face the consequences of this decision of yours, and the result of was the invasion.

My word is not he is good or bad, I say he has a right to rule because he was chosen by people and we foreigners have no right to deny his right, only Syrian people can do it not you and me. By the way, if someone rather him was in charge of Syria, you should have prayed over the graves of the remaining Palestinians in Gaza. He is the key to the survival of Palestine.

About the resistance line, Israelis say: HizbolAllah is the Hand, Syria is the Arm, Iran is the body, cut the arm and disable the hand, then body is vulnerable. This is the importance of Assad and Syria.

3 minutes ago, uponthesunnah said:

His wife is a sunni btw.

These things really does not matter, his religion Sunni, or Shia depends on him alone, neither we will be put in his or his wife's grave nor them will be put in ours, the thing that really matter is the uninion of the Islamic world towards independence and righteousness in a way that Allah(swt) loves. Do not let unnecessary things like he is Sunni, I am Shia, or he is Alawaits and ... become a blindfold on your eyes, instead think this way, he is fighting against the world of Zionists then he is great man, with this point of view, Che Guevara will be a fighter of freedom and freely despite the fact that he was an atheist.

11 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

Who was he running against ?

3 Candidates

Bashar Assad

Maher Abdulaziz Hijar

Hesan Abdulallah Noori

He won with 92% of votes.

Even the Zionist site Wikipedia confirms it, with an 4% difference, Bashar Assad 88%. There's no doubt that the majority of Syrian people wants him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014

Edited by Hidaren

He's an alawi It's an own interpretation of Islam some connection to Shia. Alawis are most in Syria, southern turkey and northern Libanon and they dominate the political life in Syria today.

On 28/10/2016 at 7:49 PM, Alien Hunter said:

If Bashar Al-Assad is shia, then why he prays like sunni as I saw in some videos? Though I know he is not a religious person, rather a staunch secular leading western life-style but i thought at least he is nominal shia.

That's because he converted to sunni islam - in order for him to be the President he had to.

He prays like a Sunni because unlike some other Arab rulers, he respects the people of his country and their madhab, whatever it may be.

Imagine the king of Bahrain praying like a Shia. Impossible.

@Akbar673

Dude what are you doing rocking Broncos colors? Aren't you a Bears fan or something?

13 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

Dude what are you doing rocking Broncos colors? Aren't you a Bears fan or something?

I'm from Chicago but I've been a Broncos fan since I was a kid.

Long story...lol