Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Americans before you vote for Clinton

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salaams everyone,

I just thought I'd share this for those of you planning to vote for Hillary in this election. I know we can't control what happens, but if after reading this, you decide not to vote for her, then at least you'll have the comfort of knowing that you never voted for her. http://www.mintpressnews.com/clintons-e-mails-big-oil-terrorism-shia-muslims/218322/

I know Trump's words are really awful and he's done some terrible things, but to be honest, I find whatever he says to be really difficult to implement. He has criticised the nuclear deal with Iran, but there's nothing he can do about it now. He can't reimpose UN sanctions because none of the other countries will probably agree to it after evidence Iran is abiding by the deal and he won't go to war over no evidence of Iran violating anything because that would affect his cooperation with Putin, which he seems to want to build, rather than Clinton who wants to lead us into world war 3, because she seems to have a problem with him exposing her for who she really is, a corrupt, lying, vile warmonger. So if I had to make a choice between the two, I would pick Trump. Whatever he says about muslims, Hillary Clinton's actions hurt muslims far more around the world. 

Of course, I'm not pressuring anyone, ultimately it is all entirely upto you, this is just something to think about.

• Advanced Member

I don't see how you wouldn't think Trump has the potential to be more harmful and devastating to muslims worldwide than hillary does.

If he wants to fight Isis, he wouldn't be able to recognize them when his bigotry leads him to think all Muslims are ISIS.  Byebye Muslims all over the world is Trump in my book.

If i had to pick between hillary and ronald mcdonalds, id pick the clown.

But trump has the capacity for far worse, and I don't see why I shouldn't be risk averse and at least pick the other whose not capable as doing that much damage out of ignorance.

One shouldn't pick trump becuase hed be less damaging to shia muslims.  Unless you think shia muslims are worth more than a sunni muslim.

You should care for all the muslims in the world, not for just shia muslims if thats your stance. 

I dont know why you would think Russia is on Iran's side if they only superficially support.   Russia isn't a nice nation that decides to help nations out of the sheer goodness of their heart and invest their money and soldiers lives ina  campaign that on teh surface doesn't benefit them.  Especially when supporting Assad with all the innocent blood on his hands.

• Moderators

Clinton is evil. Trump is evil. Clinton knows how to play politics. Trump knows how to buy whatever he wants. As far I can tell Johnson isn't evil, but his ideas are all wrong, backwards, and damaging. He can't win anyway. Nobody else even has a trace of a chance. It's a lose-lose-lose choice.

• Advanced Member
20 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

I don't see how you wouldn't think Trump has the potential to be more harmful and devastating to muslims worldwide than hillary does.

If he wants to fight Isis, he wouldn't be able to recognize them when his bigotry leads him to think all Muslims are ISIS.  Byebye Muslims all over the world is Trump in my book.

If i had to pick between hillary and ronald mcdonalds, id pick the clown.

But trump has the capacity for far worse, and I don't see why I shouldn't be risk averse and at least pick the other whose not capable as doing that much damage out of ignorance.

One shouldn't pick trump becuase hed be less damaging to shia muslims.  Unless you think shia muslims are worth more than a sunni muslim.

You should care for all the muslims in the world, not for just shia muslims if thats your stance. 

I dont know why you would think Russia is on Iran's side if they only superficially support.   Russia isn't a nice nation that decides to help nations out of the sheer goodness of their heart and invest their money and soldiers lives ina  campaign that on teh surface doesn't benefit them.  Especially when supporting Assad with all the innocent blood on his hands.

Sunnis aren't the problem, Wahhabis specifically Wahhabi led governments that are penetrating their ideology everywhere making life difficult for every minority that isn't them including christians and jews. Clinton is owned by the Zionists and the Saudis/Qataris and she sees them as helpful alliances to curb Iranian/Shiite influence in the region, but the problem is that with them being allowed to exert their regional dominance, Wahhabism spreads and life becomes difficult for anyone that's not a Wahhabi. Russia is not a nice nation, and Assad has a lot of blood on his hands, but at this point, what does the replacement look like? If Clinton goes against Russia and manages to overthrow Assad and a Wahhabi government like Saudi Arabia comes into power, who does that help other than US/Saudi/Israel? Its not just going to devastate Syria, the increasing influence of this Wahhabi ideology will penetrate further and further. 

Trump is a bigot and he thinks all muslims are ISIS, so therefore, what is he going to do thinking that? Bomb the entire Middle East? Get rid of all muslims? Stop muslims coming in? All of these things that stem from his ignorance to me seem like how the hell is he going to accomplish any of this? How do you verify someone's religion at immigration? How do you identify all muslims in this country and kick them ALL out? How do you bomb an entire region without vast condemnation and rebuttal? The point is I think he is just full of talk talk talk, he may be evil and racist and bigoted, but he does not have the brain to implement any of the things he wants to do. His ignorance with how politics work may actually be advantageous. 

• Development Team
1 minute ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Also I've noticed he's changed a lot of his rhetoric from the beginning of his campaign, probably realising what he is advocating for is either impossible or he has no idea how to accomplish it. 

So why vote for him then? Listen, Trump is naive about politics, he's a business man who thinks that everything can be bought with money. Not to mention, he's quite cozy with Saudi Arabia.  What your suggesting makes no sense. 

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

So why vote for him then? Listen, Trump is naive about politics, he's a business man who thinks that everything can be bought with money. Not to mention, he's quite cozy with Saudi Arabia.  What your suggesting makes no sense. 

I would vote for third party since there are other choices or write-in or abstain from voting, I live in America but I'm not a US citizen so I cannot vote, but I've noticed a lot of people voting for Clinton to stop trump or the so-called "lesser of two evils" argument, I'm saying that argument doesn't seem to be very strong. 

• Forum Administrators

"Lesser evilism" is an unsustainable practice they throw every 4 years. People said the same things during Bush. It doesn't matter if a Republican or Democrat is elected. Obama got elected and we got bank bailouts, more wars, etc, so it doesn't really matter. Eventually people might catch on. 

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, magma said:

"Lesser evilism" is an unsustainable practice they throw every 4 years. People said the same things during Bush. It doesn't matter if a Republican or Democrat is elected. Obama got elected and we got bank bailouts, more wars, etc, so it doesn't really matter. Eventually people might catch on. 

Hmm, I wasn't here when Obama won in 2008, but I remember watching the news and people thought finally Bush was done and they'd have a less disastrous politician. I didn't follow his campaign but he seemed to have a cleaner one than Clinton, no? I just don't understand all these muslims being terrified of Trump thinking we have to vote for Hillary, she is nice to us, she doesn't tell us she'll kick us out, like really? Are we that fragile that we need someone to assure us we are valuable? If you voted for her and then she continued her endless warmongering in the ME, then wouldn't you have played a part in enabling that. Sure your vote doesn't matter really, but you would've supported a politician who you knew was a warhawk regardless of what reason you voted for her. 

• Veteran Member

If anything, Trump is the lesser evil.

Go look up what Clinton has already done in the ME. The kind of arms deals she is setting up, the kind of anti-Resistance plans she is implementing.

Trump may actually be more willing to engage in rapprochement with Iran and Syria, than the zealous Clinton.

Clinton is a disease. 

• Moderators

I don't know. I had been planning to vote for Johnson. I disagree with him on just about everything but at least he wouldn't be an abject humiliation to the country. But now I'm seriously considering abstaining from voting entirely. I really can't condone any of these people. 

• Veteran Member
13 minutes ago, notme said:

I don't know. I had been planning to vote for Johnson. I disagree with him on just about everything but at least he wouldn't be an abject humiliation to the country. But now I'm seriously considering abstaining from voting entirely. I really can't condone any of these people. 

I think that's the best option.

• Advanced Member
47 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I think it's Clinton that's cozy with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Morocco etc...

Saudi funds her campaign. She is also focused on taking down Assad, which is a Saudi priority.

It seems to me that the democratic candidate is more likely to start a World War than the Republican candidate.

In anyway, they're both the same in terms of honesty and greed.

• Advanced Member

Man, so much for democracy eh? They tell you look at our amazing American democracy, and they keep telling people they wanna spread it everywhere like Syria, Iraq etc. and you wonder why the heck anyone would want their oligarchy either. Also consider Stein if you can vote for her in your State, she has some very questionable policies too, but she's the most MORAL I would say out of all of them. 

• Development Team
1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

To summarize it: whoever you vote for in this election, your still an idiot because you voted for an idiot. Long live america :)

I am going to vote for Imam Mahdi (afts) and Isa Ibn Maryam ( as ) for president and vice president, so I can't be blamed for the idiots you speak of.

To all those clueless folks here who still didn't get the memo, this farce of an election between Trump and Clinton is nothing but a facade, because independent research shows Clinton was picked right from the get-go. It's gonna be Clinton whether you like it or not.

And as someone else has pointed before, this "lesser of two evils mentality" is nothing short of a misplaced obsession to vote. Choosing who screws you over "less" for the next four years is no damn choice at all.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, magma said:

If you vote, you are 

a) responsible for getting that candidate into office

b) giving approval and legitimacy to the electoral system

But if you vote for lesser evil, the effect to Middle East issues will be not worse. That is what they usually say, when actually it has nothing to do with which president you choose.

Edited by Dhulfikar
  • Veteran Member
7 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

No, Gaius lulius. Trump cannot be "naïve" about politics. He has always had to deal with politicians, unions, mobs, public relations ,,,   or how else would he have ever gotten building permits or anything else he needed to do business???

• Veteran Member

Back to the OP.

Good summary article about past events. The article again brings up US/Clinton (previously g.W.Bush's) machinations with MEK.

The article did not note --as discussed years ago on SC-- that Daesh has its origins in released prison convicts, who of course claim "religion".

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Back to the OP.

Good summary article about past events. The article again brings up US/Clinton (previously g.W.Bush's) machinations with MEK.

The article did not note --as discussed years ago on SC-- that Daesh has its origins in released prison convicts, who of course claim "religion".

Maybe so, but the lovely Wahhabi neighbours, Turkey, Israel and the west did not help the situation by funding, arming and supporting them logistically too.

• Advanced Member

I take back what I said after reading this, PUKE, they're equally evil. Denies any notion of an occupation, no two-state deal (which would never happen under Clinton anyway) because Palestinians don't renounce violence and because they chose Hamas, which is a "terrorist organization" and no peace deal can be negotiated with terrorists. Palestinians are taught to hate jews apparently, but jews are taught to love I guess? No pressure to withdraw settlements, all of Jerusalem to Israel, veto every UN resolution and finally, the last point about Iran's support of Bashar termed as destabilizing, I thought he had a different stance to Clinton? What happened? He also calls for implementing new sanctions on Iran for them violating the joint comprehensive plan of action between the p5+1 countries and Iran, when Iran has repeatedly abided by this deal. Complete tool. Clinton would've been just as one-sided on Israel, but I thought the area I favored Trump was his desire to work with Putin, but now he calls Iran's actions in Syria destabilizing, wth are America's actions then? 

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/60992-advisers-donald-trump-is-a-great-friend-of-the-state-of-israel