Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

President Assad & His Wife Interview

Rate this topic

Martyrdom

• Advanced Member

I really appreciated his wife's interview, it might be a bit hypocritical because no matter what, she is Bashar's wife and we do know Assad has a lot of blood on his hands, even if he's better than the takfiri scum thats "rebelling" against him. But I liked that she talked about how she refuses to live in fear and that she lives like anyone else, I would've imagined that their family would be consistently surrounded by guards and her and her children's safety would be utmost priority, but I like the fact that she doesn't want to be in a different situation to what every one in Syria faces today. Look at what the leader in Yemen did, he fled like a coward last year. Also, I cannot imagine any western politician's wife visiting soldiers and women who've lost their husbands to the war. 

On 10/26/2016 at 8:09 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

.   .   .    Bashar  Assad has a lot of blood on his hands.    .  . visiting  .  .  who've lost their husbands to the war  ( ?  ?  ?). 

White racists have a lot of blood on their hands, MUCH MUCH more so.  White racist American ploice officers in our nation's cities have a lot of blood on their hands, MUCH MUCH more so.

God Bless Bashar Assad.

Bashar Assad is defending an entire nation, an entire people.

• Advanced Member
Just now, Ahmed Ismael said:

White racists have a lot of blood on their hands, MUCH MUCH more so.  White racist American ploice officers in our nation's cities have a lot of blood on their hands, MUCH MUCH more so.

God Bless Bashar Assad.

Bashar Assad is defending an entire nation, an entire people.

Not disagreeing with you brother! But a lesser evil does not mean we can ignore everything he has done, he has done some terrible things, it would be hypocritical to ignore them because he's aligned with the Shias. He is the better alternative now for sure, but at the beginning of the protests in 2011, why did he violently crack down on the protests? Why didn't he at least attempt to negotiate with the protestors and find out what it is that they wanted? What benefit did Syria gain from all this? All its done is destroyed the country, even if he does eventually win and eliminate all the terrorists, which is unlikely, there won't be much of a country left.