Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
guest2k16

Feeling guilty

Rate this topic

Salam!

Is it normal if you just start feeling guilty for no reason? What might be the reason behind this 'guiltiness'?

I mean I was just feeling okay like few hours ago, & now for some reason it just feels like I'm a worthless person & I'm not doing much for Allah or my Deen, now I don't know if it's just a feeling or I'm actually not doing much, I just feel like crying now because honestly, feeling guilty is probably one of the worst things, do you only feel guilty when you sin or there's other stuff that can make you feel guilty? 

Now I feel even more bad because I feel like maybe I did something that Allah is not pleased with & it could be the reason why I'm feeling this way, but I don't know what it is, could that be the reason?

i don't even know what to do anymore.

Ws,

Hhhhmmm it is natural to feel guilty if you have sinned as this is the first step towards repentence. Can you think of anything that you need to repent of? Even if you can't think of anything what I would suggest is making wudu and make a 2 rakat prayer and ask Allah (swt) to forgive you. If you still feel guilty after this maybe its a sign you are putting too much pressure on yourself to be perfect. Remember Allah (swt) is the most loving and considerate, he knows the sincerity of our hearts.

Salam,

I personally feel really guilty when there is a sin involved, but i never really felt guilty suddenly, it's always something i do, so maybe you've done something wrong, i would personally use this feeling to my advantage, feeling khushuu and having a soft heart does not come easily, i would advise that you use this and make a long dua, such as abu hamza or kumayl and use your guiltiness feeling to cry and really feel the words of the dua, weep as much as you can since it's easy in that state. Not every bad thing is necessarily bad for you, use them to your advantage.