Ya_isa (as)

Free housing for raping/murdering children ....

Rate this topic

rehab: Swedish city plans free driver’s license, housing & tax perks for returning fighters

There may be criticism, but [I think] that you should get the same help as others who seek help from us. We can’t say that because you made a wrong choice, you have no rights to come back and live in our society,” Sjöstrand said on Swedish Sveriges Radio. 

Lund wants to help terrorists with housing, driver’s license and job, but forgets the victims,” one user wrote on Twitter, while another added: “Rapists, child murderers, terrorists. Everyone should be treated equally.”

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/58070503c361888b248b4619/amp

White liberal Europeans, especially Scandanavians are some of the most naive people in the world in my experience.

They think that you can just give people housing and a job and everyone will get along just fine. We know that's not the case, especially with fundamentalist Sunnis.

It depends. I have contemplated over this quite often. I feel because people with a forensic history (no matter how big or small) are excluded and shunned by society, criminals have developed their own sub-community with their own culture. This is why I feel, prisons do not always rehabilitate convicts and often exacerbate and aggravate criminals to become progressively worse. These plans could help counter that. This gives them the assurance and ease to become a part of the healthy society once more. But again, it should depend on the nature of crime. Not just what it was but how it was conducted and over what period, who was involved etc. You should also build a rapport on their history- biological, social and psychological. More than often you find a background of mental health problem. This needs to be addressed. 

Now concerning the reintegration of jihadist into our society- no.What in the world are they thinking?!?! 

ISIS haven't given up on their own accord. They're losing ground in the middle east and have no where else to turn to. They may spread their twisted ideologies to the vulnerable in sweden. I think Sjostrand is only saying these things to please the ears of returning jihadist, so that they come back without the intent to cause active havoc (e.g. blowing things up as a finale to their caliphate). They can't racially profile everyone coming back from the region; jihadists could find their way back into the country. I have no other way of explaining that hideous decision to reintegrate jihadist into society!! Lifelong prison- that's what. Establish penal colonies, a san pedro prison (but keep sexes segregated so they don't reproduce). If they show genuine rehabilitation, only then consider reintegrating them into society. But have them on life long parole.