Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Muslims going to Jannah

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, kashif.h said:

Our belief is that Hell is only eternal for the kuffar (disbelievers) - and those among the mu'mineen (Twelver Shi'a), that do serve time in Hell, will not remain in their forever. Even if they are transgressors and have committed fisq.

Edited by E.L King

In Suratal Hud, it says, whoever desires the world will have nothing but the fire in the next world.

I don't think a person free of love of dunya will enter hell, and I don't think a person enticed by it will enter paradise.

I believe the Quran is more than clear in it's warning in this regard.

As it expresses the real motive of those who desire dunya is nothing but valuing Satan and calling upon him, which is in fact praying to him and worshiping him.

You can convince yourself you will be safe or you can do the right thing, and guarantee yourself a place in the eternal place to come.

• Advanced Member

Its hard to phantom the evils of hell, the pain, the anguish. When you can not only forget your desires, but you can also forget your NEEDS. Even a second in such a place will be unbearable but what can be more unbearable than such pain? It would be the fact that Allah(SWT) would be unhappy with you, when the veils are lifted and you finally understand the magnitude or should I say the infinitive nature of Allah(SWT), then how hard will the fact that He is unhappy with you be? That is pain.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

According to what I heard its impossible that à shia go to hell for éternity if he is not just shia by name.

However many "sunnis" could stay in hell and dont go in heaven.

• Advanced Member
Just now, alidu78 said:

According to what I heard its impossible that à shia go to hell for éternity if he is not just shia by name.

Generally speaking righteous sunnies specially the ignorant or confused ones go to heaven for sure and they are included in the intercession of Rasulullah and his Ahlul bait. We have hadithes about this.

Many of them fought for Ali and they became martyred and went to heaven already.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

You have heard wrong, and that contradicts the consensus of the Shi'i scholars.

No Shi'i who is ressurected as a Shi'i will remain in Hellfire forever, even is he is a transgressor (fasiq).

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, maes said:

Generally speaking righteous sunnies specially the ignorant or confused ones go to heaven for sure and they are included in the intercession of Rasulullah and his Ahlul bait. We have hadithes about this.

Many of them fought for Ali and they became martyred and went to heaven already.

"Righteous Sunnis" (whatever the hell that means) will not go to Heaven, only the oppressed ones (mustad'afeen) will go to Heaven. 

Our hadiths also extend that to those who don't know about Tashayyu - and also don't hate Shi'a.

Our sahih hadith says that even if someone is to live 950 years worshipping Allah - without the Wilaya of Ahlulbayt (AS) - his deeds are useless.

• Development Team

The guardian scholar Abi Abdullah Mohammad bin Ahmad bin Shahryar Al-Khazen narrated from the scholar Abu Saleh Abdul Rahman bin Yaqoub Al-Hanafi, from his father Yaqoub bin Taher, from Ahmad bin Is’haaq Al-Qaz’i, from Ahmad bin Abdullah bin Saabour AlDaqiqi, from Ubaid bin Hashim, from Isma’eel bin Jaafar, from Alaa bin Abdul Rahman, from his father, from Abdullah bin Mas’oud, from the Messenger of Allah , who said: O Ali!  If a slave worships Allah for as long as Nuh lived in his nation, spends his wealth and gold which is as high as the mountain of Ohud in the way of Allah, goes to Hajj one thousand times and is murdered between Safa and Marwa, but does not love you, he will not even smell Paradise and will not be able to enter it.

Basharatul Mustufa le Shia'atil Murtuza, H. 111, pg. 155.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, kashif.h said:

As salamu aleikoum everyone,

Will every muslim go to jannah after paying for their sins or benefiting from Allah's mercy or are they muslims who will remain in Hell forever ?

What about Shia specifically ?

Thank you.

The minimum time which spent in hell, is 300,000, and this is not obvious which year it is counted our year or the other world's year which is each year is equal to 50000 years of us, and those who go to heaven from hell as I learned will not be like others who were there from the beginning, they will become the servants of those who were in heaven from the beginning, at least it is better than fires of hell.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, E.L King said:

"Righteous Sunnis" (whatever the hell that means) will not go to Heaven, only the oppressed ones (mustad'afeen) will go to Heaven.

Whoever denies the Velayat of Ali knowingly or have enmity against them and his followers he is not a righteous sunni.

Life is harder and more complicated than what you think.

Those who are born Shia have no sense of how it is hard and of course valuable that one reaches to this hidden and odd treasure in this world of fitna, oppression and ignorance.

7 hours ago, E.L King said:

You have heard wrong, and that contradicts the consensus of the Shi'i scholars.

No Shi'i who is ressurected as a Shi'i will remain in Hellfire forever, even is he is a transgressor (fasiq).

Hum that is what I said.

2 hours ago, maes said:

Whoever denies the Velayat of Ali knowingly or have enmity against them and his followers he is not a righteous sunni.

Those who are born Shia have no sense of how it is hard and of course valuable that one reaches to this hidden and odd treasure in this world of fitna, oppression and ignorance.

Yes but the ignorant among them could have a chance to go to heaven I think .

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, maes said:

I go one step further. I say whoever denies the Wilayah of Ali (AS) but does not make the effort to search for the truth, will not go to Heaven either.

• Veteran Member

Maybe we should just leave it to Allah to decide who will go to heaven or hell, and worry about ourselves. We don't know who Allah may decide to forgive out of His mercy, or who he might allow intercession for. I don't see the benefit of making definitive statements about things we don't have certain knowledge of.

• Advanced Member
On 24/10/2016 at 5:15 PM, E.L King said:

Our belief is that Hell is only eternal for the kuffar (disbelievers) - and those among the mu'mineen (Twelver Shi'a), that do serve time in Hell, will not remain in their forever. Even if they are transgressors and have committed fisq.

I have indeed red that before, on al-islam if I remember correctly. I cannot find the reference however. Is this belief founded on hadith or Quran ? 

On 24/10/2016 at 5:26 PM, IbnSina said:

Its hard to phantom the evils of hell, the pain, the anguish. When you can not only forget your desires, but you can also forget your NEEDS. Even a second in such a place will be unbearable but what can be more unbearable than such pain? It would be the fact that Allah(SWT) would be unhappy with you, when the veils are lifted and you finally understand the magnitude or should I say the infinitive nature of Allah(SWT), then how hard will the fact that He is unhappy with you be? That is pain.

That is indeed a horrific suffering by itself. Even when someone we love is unhappy with us it hurts so what if it is Allah swt ? Muslims pray their whole life, fast, control their desires for Him only.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, kashif.h said:

I have indeed red that before, on al-islam if I remember correctly. I cannot find the reference however. Is this belief founded on hadith or Quran ? 

It is found in the Hadith, and there is no Verse in the Holy Qur'an which contradicts this belief. It is also the consensus of the scholars.