Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wmehar2

Assad claims boy pulled from rubble is a hoax

Rate this topic

President Assad is saying that the group (known as White Helmets) has staged the rescue. The White Helmets are not local Syrians wanting to help their own people, but foreigners who work in areas that are controlled by the rebel group Jabat al Nusra (Al Queda in Syria), so they are not what they seem to be. Their purpose is to demonize the Syrian government and to promote foreign intervention in Syria.  

You can search the Internet for the article called ‘White Helmets’: New Breed of Mercenaries and Propagandists, Disguised as ‘Humanitarians’ in Syria. 

The video is not available in my region it wont let me watch it. Yahoo news is anti Assad, they try to make Assad look bad in every way they can. Also there are videos on the internet showing the white helmet people along side with jabhat al nusra working and helping each other, but the media will never show you that.

Edited by Sayed Hassan Y.

10 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/assad-claims-viral-picture-syrian-171211123.html

He's recorded in a video saying it,  I mean is he the trump of the middle east or what ?

Or does everyone believe him?

Hmm, if you use trump as an example of someone mentally unstable, then maybe you should make a thread about him instead of a guy you compare him to thats the president of a country far away from the country you live in, the country which trump might actually be the president of soon.

Just my two cents.

3 hours ago, Sayed Hassan Y. said:

The video is not available in my region it wont let me watch it. 

@Sayed Hassan Y. Salam. I typed it up for you. It's a very short video. 

Transcript for Assad Claims Viral Picture of Syrian Boy in Ambulance Is Fake

Sandro Brotz (Swiss broadcaster for SRF1) interviews President Assad. 

BROTZ: May I show you a picture?
Assad: Of course.

BROTZ: This young boy has become the symbol of the war. Did you know this picture? 
Assad: Of course, I saw it.

BROTZ: His name is Omran, five years old. 
Assad: Yes.

BROTZ: Covered with blood. Scared, traumatized. Is there anything that you would like to say to Omran and his family?
Assad: There is something I would like to say to you first of all, cause I want you to go back after my interview and go to the Internet to see the same picture of the same child with his sister. Both were rescued by what they call them, in the West, 'White Helmets' which is a 'facelift' of [Jabat] al Nusra in Aleppo. They were rescued twice, each one in different incident, and just as part of the publicity of those White Helmets. None of these incident were true. You can have it manipulated and it is manipulated. I am going to send you those two pictures and they are on the Internet. Just to know, just to see, that this is a forged picture, not a real one. We have real pictures of children being harmed, but this one in specific is a forged one. 

I see, so the videos in addition to the pictures are fake too? Of the same boy, "Omran" .  Or did no one see the videos of him being pulled from the rubble? 

How about other videos Of the white helmets transferring bodies, injured bloodied bodies?  Or they themselves being blown up and dying while filming.   You didn't see those either ?  Or are those  exceptionally staged?

Or did the white Helmets have someone do the damage. Stage it, then go in looking like heroes?

Are you all that convinced, or unwilling to question your  current point of view?

Those white helmets must have a big budget and too much time on their hands to make those videos realistic as they seem. 

@IbnSina trump doesn't need proving to show he's mentally unstable.

I'm trying to see if all of you are that convinced of your rendition of the truth of the events in Syria from our "Shia" government in Syria that believes in a trinity, and Iman, Ali is God.

From all the answers posted here, it doesn't seem anyone here is objectively looking at the situation, and finding answers they want to see.

I'm not convinced that these white helmets are propaganda experts when they're are videos of them getting blown up too.   I'm talking videos, not pictures.  They're been posted on facebook, Arab network sites, etc.

How can any of you verify the information you're recieving, all of you?.  None of you probiding evidence, just who said what.  I'm well aware of American government involvement in staging videos, but none of that indicates or implies the white helmets or Assad is telling the truth. 

If I must. I'll post the videos I'm referencing here as it seems no one here has seen them.  Though a warning, they're quite upsetting and depict children In pieces .

You can make the determination for yourselves if they're fake, if you're experts in recognizing them.

If you deem them not fake, will you make an excuse for Assads, lying?

Just so you know, getting information from people is more reliable than a government with unproven trust.   It's like Asking North Korea how's every thing and they present you that everything is fine and others are lying about the starvation in their country.

You need information from unbiased sources. Assad, isn't a good one.

5 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

And you who have gotten information from unbiased sources, who is a good one?

Videos are more substantial than photos,  and from what I've read regarding the institutionalization of the white helmets, to which they do not hide....   they are openly admitting that receive western funding, though their funding is multifaceted and comes from an array of different nations and organizations.

Unless every single nation is OK with giving money to a group that's doubling as a Nusra operation, then these countries are exposing themselves to a PT nightmare risk that they're funding terrorism in some twisted way.

Undeniabley, (assuming these videos aren't doctored), there is convincing evidence showing these so called white helmets rescuing individuals, pulling kids from rubble and treating them, and themselves being killed.  There's a plethora of them.

I'm waiting to see contradictory evidence of equal magnitude disproving that theme by showing white helmets harmimg, hurting, staging, abusing anything. 

There's plenty of videos circulating around. But you know what.  Here's a better answer :

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/23/exclusive-the-real-syria-civil-defence-expose-natos-white-helmets-as-terrorist-linked-imposters/

Tell me how realistic the content in the above link seems to you.  Because, the contents I'm finding are entirely lacking of substance, Evidence, logical sense (especially when the question the ability for the White helmets [WH] to pinpoint bodies in rubble).

When I read these kinds of articles, there all all uniformly similar in that that it's purely conjectured/suggestion at the authors behest. 

They try to induce logical arguments that are ..... sorry to say very easily countered.  Here's an excerpt:

1.  How did the White Helmets know the bodies would be exactly where they found them?

2.  Where is this rescue being filmed?

3.  “Activists”, “citizen journalists”, the White Helmets and western media would have us believe that East Aleppo is under almost constant Russian or Syrian aerial attack yet the White Helmets make, on average, 4 or 5 films per day and we never see or hear any sign of an attack, only the “aftermath”. 

4. Where do these bodies come from? Are they victims of air strikes as we are told by these NATO funded “activists” and “first responders” or are they taken from among the thousands of “disappeared” that have been kidnapped by Nusra Front and other terrorist gangs in East Aleppo? Are they gruesome props being used inhumanely, to polish the image of this faux NGO embedded in East Aleppo, HQ for Al Nusra Front.

Do I have to go through these points one by one to demonstrate how many holes and logical explanations fitting the context of Syria are in these aforementioned points?

Do you guys consider articles like this convincing enough to conclude this whole things as farcical? 

11 hours ago, hameedeh said:

@Sayed Hassan Y. Salam. I typed it up for you. It's a very short video. 

Transcript for Assad Claims Viral Picture of Syrian Boy in Ambulance Is Fake

Sandro Brotz (Swiss broadcaster for SRF1) interviews President Assad. 

BROTZ: May I show you a picture?
Assad: Of course.

BROTZ: This young boy has become the symbol of the war. Did you know this picture? 
Assad: Of course, I saw it.

BROTZ: His name is Omran, five years old. 
Assad: Yes.

BROTZ: Covered with blood. Scared, traumatized. Is there anything that you would like to say to Omran and his family?
Assad: There is something I would like to say to you first of all, cause I want you to go back after my interview and go to the Internet to see the same picture of the same child with his sister. Both were rescued by what they call them, in the West, 'White Helmets' which is a 'facelift' of [Jabat] al Nusra in Aleppo. They were rescued twice, each one in different incident, and just as part of the publicity of those White Helmets. None of these incident were true. You can have it manipulated and it is manipulated. I am going to send you those two pictures and they are on the Internet. Just to know, just to see, that this is a forged picture, not a real one. We have real pictures of children being harmed, but this one in specific is a forged one. 

thanks

6 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

Videos are more substantial than photos,  and from what I've read regarding the institutionalization of the white helmets, to which they do not hide....   they are openly admitting that receive western funding, though their funding is multifaceted and comes from an array of different nations and organizations.

Unless every single nation is OK with giving money to a group that's doubling as a Nusra operation, then these countries are exposing themselves to a PT nightmare risk that they're funding terrorism in some twisted way.

Undeniabley, (assuming these videos aren't doctored), there is convincing evidence showing these so called white helmets rescuing individuals, pulling kids from rubble and treating them, and themselves being killed.  There's a plethora of them.

I'm waiting to see contradictory evidence of equal magnitude disproving that theme by showing white helmets harmimg, hurting, staging, abusing anything. 

There's plenty of videos circulating around. But you know what.  Here's a better answer :

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/23/exclusive-the-real-syria-civil-defence-expose-natos-white-helmets-as-terrorist-linked-imposters/

Tell me how realistic the content in the above link seems to you.  Because, the contents I'm finding are entirely lacking of substance, Evidence, logical sense (especially when the question the ability for the White helmets [WH] to pinpoint bodies in rubble).

When I read these kinds of articles, there all all uniformly similar in that that it's purely conjectured/suggestion at the authors behest. 

They try to induce logical arguments that are ..... sorry to say very easily countered.  Here's an excerpt:

1.  How did the White Helmets know the bodies would be exactly where they found them?

2.  Where is this rescue being filmed?

3.  “Activists”, “citizen journalists”, the White Helmets and western media would have us believe that East Aleppo is under almost constant Russian or Syrian aerial attack yet the White Helmets make, on average, 4 or 5 films per day and we never see or hear any sign of an attack, only the “aftermath”. 

4. Where do these bodies come from? Are they victims of air strikes as we are told by these NATO funded “activists” and “first responders” or are they taken from among the thousands of “disappeared” that have been kidnapped by Nusra Front and other terrorist gangs in East Aleppo? Are they gruesome props being used inhumanely, to polish the image of this faux NGO embedded in East Aleppo, HQ for Al Nusra Front.

Do I have to go through these points one by one to demonstrate how many holes and logical explanations fitting the context of Syria are in these aforementioned points?

Do you guys consider articles like this convincing enough to conclude this whole things as farcical? 

There are 1.5 million people living in the government parts of Aleppo that are being shelled and killed by rebels every day but i don't see any news and outrage about that in media. Obviously people are dying but there's a lot of exaggeration and 'activists' on the ground (from which the media gets info from) are often distorting the truth or outright lying. Also there's almost no coverage of daily civilians victims from rebel shelling the government part of the city (which has 4-5 times more civilians than rebel part but you wont see that being talked about). What bothers me is the mainstream media narrative that continuously ignores the fact that government-held western Aleppo and its civilian population even exists. The civilian population that is at least 4-5 times higher than the rebel part and that was besieged it self recently. The continuous false stories trying to exaggerate the situation (which is bad but stores are always one sided). Ignoring the fact that Aleppo as a whole is pro-Assad even being Sunni and that people in rebel held parts are raising flags to show their support for SAA. Huge majority of rebels in Aleppo are outsiders/foreigners. Eventually fall of Eastern Aleppo will be an actual liberation.

Where's the white helmets at when the people at west Aleppo need it? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mmagreen/status/781106373207678976

https://mobile.twitter.com/nour_samaha/status/780793985841393664

This is an example of an anti-Assad media staging the scene, notice that man laughing as if nothing was wrong, than when he realises the camera was on him so he started to act like his whole family died or something. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/AboZain6/status/780370266979438592/photo/1