Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Riyazwife

Hardtimes

Rate this topic

I recently lost my job several months ago and having a hard time finding another one, I've tried everything and I am the only one that works in our family. I'm worried and not sure, I am not even being asked on interviews. What dua May I do? I need prayers please as I feel hopeless and scared

4 minutes ago, Riyazwife said:

Management and in the USA 

Have you applied for state assistance? It won't be much, usually just food and medical insurance, but it really helps. If you have young children you might be able to be approved for child care subsidy too, and they might help with job placement. If your children are under 5 years, WIC is a very helpful food program, though they will make you jump through hoops. A lot of people who are ineligible for other assistance can get WIC. 

Where I live in the eastern US, a lot of places are hiring again. It might not be full time and the pay might be less than it would have been prior to 2009, but it could be better than nothing. 

If you live in a city there are more chances for jobs but the cost of living is high. If you live in a town the costs are much lower but there are no jobs. I will remember you and your family in my duas. 

inshAllah you will find something much better very soon.

Please pick up these for sure asap.

1. Sura Waqia right after salat Esha every night. Start with Friday night, the night that comes before the Friday morning.

2. Salat ul Layl right before Fajr time

3. Salat Jaffar Tayyar every Friday. 

All of the above are guaranteed by our dear Prophet S to increase rizq in this and the next world.

4. Hard work, polishing your resume, sending resume tailored to each job description, and sending as many as you could

Please post in 14 days how are things going.