Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ElAhmed

Operation Mosul

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

I wonder will Iraq help Syria to get rid of Isis after they have cleaned Isis from Iraq?

I have a horrible feeling once isis is cleaned up Iraq will have anothe tragic war with someone else conjured up by the U.S.

Edited by Mrlunkhead

BREAKING

lRgUAT2d_bigger.jpgRudaw English @RudawEnglish  5m5 minutes ago

#BREAKING : 'According to history #Mosul belongs to us" says Turkish president Erdogan

^ This quote was from @Ali-F.

On 10/23/2016 at 6:03 PM, hasanhh said:

Sunday, 23Oct16 1800hrs EDT: DeutscheWelle is reporting the Turkey has joined the Mosul Battle despite objections of the Iraqi gov't.

@hasanhh Erdogan said "According to history Mosul belongs to us" and the Iraqi government objects for Turkey being involved. This does not look good. Iraq and Turkey both laying claim to Mosul is historical. However, PKK wants Mosul and surrounding area to be Kudistan. PKK was founded as a terrorist group and has launched attacks in the past against Turkey and Iran. PKK would attack the government of Iraq if it felt itself threatened. Of course the people in Mosul deserve to be protected and ISIS has to be wiped out. Save the lives of the Iraqi people, then deal with the political issues of the PKK and Kurdistan. 

^ It looks like what Zionists say about Palestine.

----------

Turkish Hypocrisy | Seyyed Hassan Nasrullah on Mosul, Iraq

May Allah Save this wise Seyyed  and give him more and more nasr's (victories).

10 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

I wonder will Iraq help Syria to get rid of Isis after they have cleaned Isis from Iraq?

I don't think so, after clearing daesh. We need to build the army including air force.

and we need to build the country

Iraq needs to get some s300 from Russia to keep turkey in check ! Damn erdogan the Zionist. 

And I'm sure there are Shia militia involved in the Mosul operation which will help Syria inshallah, Syrias security is iraqs and iraqs is Irans.  

36 minutes ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Iraq needs to get some s300 from Russia to keep turkey in check ! Damn erdogan the Zionist. 

And I'm sure there are Shia militia involved in the Mosul operation which will help Syria inshallah, Syrias security is iraqs and iraqs is Irans.  

Maybe some parts of the PMU, but not the Iraqi Army. As example Asaib Ahl Haq, maybe some more Kataib Hezbollah 

16 hours ago, hameedeh said:

^ This quote was from @Ali-F.

@hasanhh Erdogan said "According to history Mosul belongs to us" and the Iraqi government objects for Turkey being involved. This does not look good. Iraq and Turkey both laying claim to Mosul is historical. However, PKK wants Mosul and surrounding area to be Kudistan. PKK was founded as a terrorist group and has launched attacks in the past against Turkey and Iran. PKK would attack the government of Iraq if it felt itself threatened. Of course the people in Mosul deserve to be protected and ISIS has to be wiped out. Save the lives of the Iraqi people, then deal with the political issues of the PKK and Kurdistan. 

From a map l vaguely remember, the planned gas pipeline to Europe runs near Mosul.