Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muslim2010

Who are Truthful ones?

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, skamran110 said:

Hadith Manzila: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said to ‘Ali: “You are to me of the status of Harun to Musa, except that there is no prophet after me.”

The Messenger of Allah (S) commissioned Abū-Bakr to convey some verses of it unto the people of Mecca. The Prophet (S) chose him, maybe, for the reason that he was an old man and people were not sensitive to him.

But, after Abū-Bakr had left Medina towards Mecca, Angel Gobriel appeared to the Holy Prophet (S) and brought a Message from Allah denoting that the recital of those verses of the Qur’ān should be conveyed either by the Holy Prophet himself or by the one who is of him. As soon as the divine command was received, the Prophet (S) called Hadrat Ali (as) and instructed him to do it. He said:

“I am his and he is mine.”

It was so that, in the midst of the way, Ali (as) took away the verses from him and went into Mecca where he recited them unto the pagans.

https://www.al-islam.org/enlightening-commentary-light-holy-quran-vol-6/section-1-immunity-declared#f_4ae5c2b6_1

'Holy Prophet himself or by the one who is of him' shows Hazrat Ali (a.s.) is more closer to Prophet (sawa) than Abu bakar in everything, truthfulness included.

Salaam brother @skamran110.

They tried to minimize Imam Ali by giving away his titles and virtues to others.

You cited sideeq. War criminal Khalid bin Waleed became SayfAllah, etc.

Mashallah Imam Ali has enough titles and virtues that even after stealing some of his, he is still superior to all sahaba.

At last we have wahabi scholar who has the guts to speak the truth. 

Famous salafi scholar, Hafiz Mubarakpuri writes in explanation of the part “Part of Me” that this narration tells us that when Holy Prophet (sawas) is hurt due to hurting of a person, then it is haram to hurt that person as well, no matter we hurt her more or less, in any case, it is haram and it is proven without doubt that what hurts Hazrat Fatima (a.s) hurts Holy Prophet (sawas). So this means that anyone who has hurt Hazrat Fatima (a.s.), has hurt the Holy Prophet (sawas). This sahih hadith is witness upon this.

His exact words are:

فيه تحريم أذى من يتأذى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بتأذيه لأن أذى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم حرام حرام اتفاقًا قليله وكثيره وقد جزم بأنه يؤذيه ما يؤذي فاطمة فكل من وقع منه في حق فاطمة شيء فتأذت به فهو يُؤذي النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم بشهادة هذا الخبر الصحيح.

[Tohfa tul Ahodhi Sharah Jami Tirmidhi, 10/340, Printed by Qadimi Kutb Khana, Karachi]

Thanks brothers who posted their comments.

I like to just add few more remarks  based on these::

1. Syeda  and Sadeeqa :Fatima Zahra SA is the mother of 11 sons who are Imams and the last one is Imam al Mahdi AS.  The son of Maryum AS will come and pray behind the imam Mahdi As so she has incomparable virtues.

2.  Imam Ali AS is Sideqe Akbar in the nation of Muhammad and whoever uses this title other than Imam Ali AS  is a liar. It is completely proven based on the verses of quran and authentic hadith of the prophet given in OP.

3.   The sons of Imam Ali and Fatima SA including 11 imams are all included in the progeny of the prophet SAWW.  The two sons imam Hasan AS and Imam Hussain AS are the chief of youth of paradise. . 

4. They are all truthful ones. They are the progeny of the prophet Muhammad SAWW. the event of mubahila has provided the complete proof of their superiority, truthfulness and virtues above all in the nation of the prophet saww. 

5.The nation has to follow quran and Ahl albayat being  truthful ones so their words and actions are also superior than others at all events like Mubahila, in the life of the prophet or at the incidents like Fadak after the prophet saww. Those who deny their words, virtues and superiority then in the words of quran they stand as liars.

But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons, and our women and your women, and our selves and your selves; then let us be earnest in prayer and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars. (Qur’an 3:61).

[57:19]  And (as for) those who believe in Allah and His apostles, these it is that are the truthful and the faithful ones in the sight of their Lord: they shall have their reward and their light, and (as for) those who disbelieve and reject Our communications, these are the inmates of the hell.

Wasalam

Edited by skamran110

Sayedah Fatima Az-Zahra (p) was known by nine different names of which FATIMA was the most special.

Her names are:

FATIMA: Imam As-Sadiq (p) quoting his father said, “The Messenger of Allah said: O’ Fatima, do you know why you have been given the name Fatima?” Imam Ali (p) said: ‘Why was she named Fatima?’ The Prophet (p) replied: ‘Because she and her followers (Shiites) are protected from the fires of hell.’”

ZAHRA: She is called Az-Zahra because as Ibn Abbas narrates that the Prophet of Allah (p) said: “Surely my daughter Fatima is the Mistress of all women from the beginning to the end. She is a part of me, and the light of my eyes. She is the flower of my heart, and is my soul. Fatima is a human huri, who whenever she stands in prayers in the presence of her Lord (Exalted is His name), her light illuminates the skies for the angels, like stars shine to people on Earth.”

TAHIRA: She is At-Tahira because Allah revealed in the Quran the ‘Ayah of Purification’, “And Allah only wished to keep all abomination far from you, oh members of the family, and to keep you pure and spotless.”(33:33)

MARDHIYA: She achieved this name and rank through her good deeds that pleased Allah and made Him well satisfied with her. “Return to your Lord, well-pleased (with him), well-pleasing (Him). (89:28)

SIDDIQA: The Arabic word ‘sidq’ means truth. Fatima was As-Sidiqqa because she was a truth-teller. She never lied. Her deeds conformed to her words. She never lied because she was used to truthfulness. She believed in the commands of Allah and his Prophet (p), without doubting at all.

BATOOL: Fatima was purified in the verse of purification, (33:33). This meant that she was not only pure from sins but she was also cleansed from impurities like childbirth bleeding and menstruation. It is narrated that Asma bint Umais said: “When Fatima gave birth to Al-Hassan, she did not bleed. She also does not have menstruation bleeds. When I informed the Prophet of Allah of this, he said: ‘Don’t you know that my daughter is chaste. She does not discharge blood as a result of childbirth or menstruation.’”

ZAKIYA: Fatima was pure and free from all sins so for that reason she is called Az-Zakiya.

ATHRA’A: She was named Al-Athra’a because Fatima never lost her maidenhood. The Prophet said, “My daughter Fatima is a female huri.” Explaining this Imam As-Sadiq (p) said, “Because (huris) are created from pure goodness where no blight can alter them, nor does senility inflict them…menstruation does not pollute them.”

MUBARAKA: She was named Al-Mubaraka because abundant blessings came from her. The most significant was the blessing of eleven Imams whom she is the mother of.

@skamran110

Oh yes then can. They can say Hazrat fatima (as) was not truthful on one occasion when she asked for Fadak. Why? Because abu bakr was MORE truthful on this occasion and Abu Bakr cannot get things wrong. He was masoom on this and we can't question his dodgy response to Hazrat fatima (as). 

Sayings need proof also, ,as the discussion has been conducted so far with evidences those are against them. The evidences in the favor of the progeny of the prophet saww are given in the verses of quran as mentioned in OP.

Such dodgy response is not justified by quran thus it is rejected.

wasalam

Edited by skamran110

Hazrat Aisha admitted (according to her) that Hazrat Fatima (as) and imam Ali (as) were the most beloved to the holy prophet (sawas)

استأذن أبو بكر على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فسمع صوت عائشة وهي تقول والله لقد عرفت أن عليا وفاطمة أحب إليك مني ومن أبي - مرتين أو ثلاثا – فاستأذن أبو بكر فدخل فأهوى إليها أبو بكر فقال يا بنت فلانة ألا أسمعك ترفعين صوتك على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

Abu Bakr asked permission from holy prophet (s) when he heard Aisha saying: “By God! i know for sure that you love Ali and Fatima more than me and my father- twice or thrice”- so he asked permission, and when he entered, he told her “O daughter of fulan! Do not raise your voice over holy prophet

Sunni References:

استأذن أبو بكر على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فسمع صوت عائشة وهي تقول لقد علمت أن عليا أحب إليك من أبي مرتين أو ثلاثا قال فاستأذن أبو بكر فدخل فأهوى إليها فقال يا بنت فلانة لا أسمعك ترفعين صوتك على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

الراوي: النعمان بن بشير المحدث: الهيثمي – المصدر: مجمع الزوائد – الصفحة أو الرقم: 9/129
خلاصة حكم المحدث: رجاله رجال الصحيح

- استأذن أبو بكر على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فسمع صوت عائشة عاليا وهي تقول والله لقد عرفت أن عليا وفاطمة أحب إليك مني ومن أبي مرتين أو ثلاثا فاستأذن أبو بكر فأهوى إليها فقال يا بنت فلانة لا أسمعك ترفعين صوتك على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

الراوي: النعمان بن بشير المحدث: الهيثمي – المصدر: مجمع الزوائد – الصفحة أو الرقم: 9/204

خلاصة حكم المحدث: رجاله رجال الصحيح

استأذن أبو بكر على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فسمع صوت عائشة عاليا وهي تقول : والله لقد علمت أن عليا أحب إليك من أبي .

الحديث الراوي: النعمان بن بشير المحدث: ابن حجر العسقلاني – المصدر: فتح الباري لابن حجر – الصفحة أو الرقم: 7/32

خلاصة حكم المحدث: إسناده صحيح

استأذن أبو بكر رضي الله عنه على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فسمع صوت عائشة رضي الله عنها عاليا وهي تقول والله لقد علمت أن عليا رضي الله عنه أحب إليك من أبي 

الراوي: النعمان بن بشير المحدث: السخاوي – المصدر: الأجوبة المرضية – الصفحة أو الرقم: 2/764

خلاصة حكم المحدث: إسناده صحيح

استأذن أبو بكر على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فسمع صوت عائشة وهي تقول والله لقد عرفت أن عليا وفاطمة أحب إليك مني ومن أبي – مرتين أو ثلاثا – فاستأذن أبو بكر فدخل فأهوى إليها أبو بكر فقال يا بنت فلانة ألا أسمعك ترفعين صوتك على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

الراوي: النعمان بن بشير المحدث: الشوكاني – المصدر: در السحابة – الصفحة أو الرقم: 216

خلاصة حكم المحدث: إسناده رجاله رجال الصحيح  

Edited by goldenhawk

We can talk all day and night here regarding the virtues and the truthfulness of hazrat fatima (as) but these people (particularly the nasbis, who come here disguised as sunnis) will never accept this because otherwise their true master will be in deep trouble. 

When it comes to Abu Bakr and Umar, we are always facing a up hill battle with these brainwashed people. How can they accept the superiority of the ahulbayt over their two masters when some of their narrations even make people like Umar greater Abu Bakr, Ali, Uthman and even greater than the holy prophet (sawas) !!!

Here is one evidence:

حَدَّثَنَا الْحُسَيْنُ بْنُ حُرَيْثٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ وَاقِدٍ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي، حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ بُرَيْدَةَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ بُرَيْدَةَ، يَقُولُ خَرَجَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي بَعْضِ مَغَازِيهِ فَلَمَّا انْصَرَفَ جَاءَتْ جَارِيَةٌ سَوْدَاءُ فَقَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنِّي كُنْتُ نَذَرْتُ إِنْ رَدَّكَ اللَّهُ سَالِمًا أَنْ أَضْرِبَ بَيْنَ يَدَيْكَ بِالدُّفِّ وَأَتَغَنَّى ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنْ كُنْتِ نَذَرْتِ فَاضْرِبِي وَإِلاَّ فَلاَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَجَعَلَتْ تَضْرِبُ فَدَخَلَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ وَهِيَ تَضْرِبُ ثُمَّ دَخَلَ عَلِيٌّ وَهِيَ تَضْرِبُ ثُمَّ دَخَلَ عُثْمَانُ وَهِيَ تَضْرِبُ ثُمَّ دَخَلَ عُمَرُ فَأَلْقَتِ الدُّفَّ تَحْتَ اسْتِهَا ثُمَّ قَعَدَتْ عَلَيْهِ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَيَخَافُ مِنْكَ يَا عُمَرُ إِنِّي كُنْتُ جَالِسًا وَهِيَ تَضْرِبُ فَدَخَلَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ وَهِيَ تَضْرِبُ ثُمَّ دَخَلَ عَلِيٌّ وَهِيَ تَضْرِبُ ثُمَّ دَخَلَ عُثْمَانُ وَهِيَ تَضْرِبُ فَلَمَّا دَخَلْتَ أَنْتَ يَا عُمَرُ أَلْقَتِ الدُّفَّ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ غَرِيبٌ مِنْ حَدِيثِ بُرَيْدَةَ وَفِي الْبَابِ عَنْ عُمَرَ وَسَعْدِ بْنِ أَبِي وَقَّاصٍ وَعَائِشَةَ ‏.‏

"The Messenger of Allah (s) went out for one of his expeditions, then when he came back, a black slave girl came to him and said: 'O Messenger of Allah! I took an oath that if Allah returned you safely, I would beat the Duff before you and sing.' So the Messenger of Allah (s) said to her: 'If you have taken an oath, then beat it, and if you have not then do not.' So she started to beat the Duff, and Abu Bakr entered while she was beating it. Then Ali entered while she was beating it, then Uthman entered while she was beating it. Then Umar entered, so she put the Duff under her, and sat upon it. So the Messenger of Allah (s) said: 'Indeed shaytan is afraid of you O 'Umar! I was sitting while she beat it, and then Abu Bakr entered while she was beating it, then 'Ali entered while she was beating it, then 'Uthman entered while she was beating it, then when you entered O 'Umar and she put away the Duff.'

Trimidhi, 3690. To those who even think about saying this hadith is weak, their sheikh Albani reports almost identical hadith and grades it sahih in his Silsilah al-Ahadith al-Sahihah, vol. 5, p. 330, Number 2261 

How could Umar have saved the the holy prophet (S), from the clutches on Satan? Is this not evidence of Sunni belief that Umar was purer and better than the Prophet Muhammad (S)? 

This hadith as well as others similar hadith clearly show us the following:

1. The devil allegedly tricked the Prophet Muhammad (god forbid), through the black girl slave, and made him listen to music. Abu Bakr, Ali and Uthman were similarly fooled by Satan.
2. The devil had complete control of the situation and was fully in charge until Umar intervened!
3. The devil feared Umar and always parted ways with him (according to bukhari, 6085). Therefore, as soon as Umar arrived, the devil fled, and the Holy Prophet (s), Abu Bakr, Ali and Uthman were rescued from the grip of Satan by the great hero, Umar!

Edited by goldenhawk

But both of them have been  rejected by quran that no one is siddiq / truthful who is not a chosen one by Allah swt. The criterion mentioned in quran suits only to imams who are chosen by Allah swt.

Also a woman is sidiqah when she is the mother of the chosen ones by Allah swt. The criterion suits to Fatima saa alone except  Maryam AS.

The verse of Mubahila proves that no one is truthful one other than the progeny oft the prophet saww. instead the verse sends lanah on the liars who come against these pure personalities.

Edited by skamran110