Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
HumanForLife

Was Khomeini stomped by mourners at his funeral?

Rate this topic

26 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Why did you phrase the title of the thread in such a way if you are not even sure of the subject?

I read that he fell from the coffin and got accidently stepped on.

I apologize if the title annoyed you. Change it.

The funeral of Imam Khomeini was quite an unprecedented and bizarre event. Someone could write a book on this event alone.

It was a moment when a nation lost their collective minds, in grief.

1 hour ago, HumanForLife said:

I read that he fell from the coffin and got accidently stepped on.

I apologize if the title annoyed you. Change it.

What do you mean now? You said he was stomped on and now you say he was accidentally stepped on?

There is not a difference between the two? If one is stepped on or stomped on?

The title does not necessary annoy me, but when your title consists of a statement and then your thread consists of a questioning of the statement you just made, instead of proof of the statement, which one would expect, then this does not make any sense at all.

May I ask you what your personal opinion is of Imam Khomeini and where did you read this what your saying?

@IbnSina  Relax brother, there are some videos and news reports on the internet that say that something like this happened. Maybe it's just propaganda and the OP wants to clarify it. 

4 hours ago, celestial said:

Am I living in a different world...

The funeral speaks for itself. For so many people to have and all that mourning over him says a lot about the greatness of this man. I was fortunate enough to get to know more about him recently.

47 minutes ago, Pearl178 said:

The funeral speaks for itself. For so many people to have and all that mourning over him says a lot about the greatness of this man. I was fortunate enough to get to know more about him recently.

Yeah, nice logic... Kim Jong's funeral was also similar... So he must be a good man too.

A persons usage of language very often betrays what they really think of that person. i normally use the parent test.

Would you use that language when referring to your parents ( providing of course you come from a normal loving family)

Would you feel happy if someone asked you. 'Is it true your father/mother got stomped at their janaza? '

Edited by A true Sunni

On 10/17/2016 at 0:21 AM, celestial said:

Yeah, nice logic... Kim Jong's funeral was also similar... So he must be a good man too.

What rubbish?? Do you judge people on the basis of there funeral? Now, I doubt if you are living in this world.

Or I would say you have just acquired some kind of hijab from the outer world. I sometimes don't understand, is it necessary for you to put up such kinds of arguments which are illogical.

Talk sense atleast...

Disrespect to any Mujtahid, Marja' Taqleed, or religious authority will not be tolerated whatsoever. That includes rumors that are unsubstantiated. Topic is locked.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/guidelines/