Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abbasd87

Help, anyone going for ziyarat ?

Rate this topic

Salam Alaykum

I am from Toronto, and Inshallah will be going for ziyarat before arbaeen, and will be there during arbaeen.  I plan on going to Najaf first, and from there to Karbala. 

The problem is that I will not be going with a kafila because unfortunately I can not afford it. I am using my left over money from osap and my credit card to cover the cost. The ticket it self is $1700 CAD.  

Is there anyone who is interested in going together ? or for those who are not in the same country, maybe we can meet in Najaf or Karbala and accompany each other. 

It is my first time going, I have never been there and unfortunately I do not even speak, or understand arabic. Besides the Imams, I do not know anyone else there. I dont know where to stay if its not at the hotels, which seems expensive.  Therefore I will feel safer if there would be someone else. Maybe someone is in a similar situation, and is looking for someone to accompany them. 

Please message me. In the coming week I will be applying for my visa, and it should be processed within a week.  

-Abbas

@Abbasd87 Salam and welcome to ShiaChat. As a new member you cannot send messages, until you make 25 posts in the forums. Just reply here and people will see it, inshaAllah. 

MashAllah for your ikhlas and zeal.

I you are going there for the Arbaeen walk, you don't need a guide. Just follow people. I hope you have money to eat but you don't really need it but just in case. Iraqi people feed the millions of zawwar anyway.