Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Question about sufis

Nadia.

• Advanced Member

Yes we have a few, Shah Ismail wrote I believe 

İmam Caferi sadık Buyruk 

We also have seçere which our bloodline info

1. Seyyid Nesimi, Şah Hatayi, Pir Sultan Abdal gibi Alevi Ozanlarının nefeslerinin ve deyişlerinin yer aldığı kitaplar3 (Cönkler ve Divan’lar),
    2. Buyruk olarak bilinen (Menakıb-ı İmam Cafer-i Sadık, Hutbe-i Düvaz-deh İmam/Menakıb-ı Seyyid Safi) kitaplar,4
    3. Hacı Bektaş Veli’nin müritleri ve diğer erenlerle yaşadığı olayları menkıbevi bir şekilde konu alan Makalat-ı Hacı Bektaş-ı Veli ve Velayet-name-i Hacı Bektaş-ı Veli adlı kitaplar,
    4. Yeminî’nin Faziletname-i İmam Ali adlı eseri,
    5. Fuzuli’nin Saadete Ermişlerin Bahçesi (Hadikat-üs-Suada) adlı eseri,
    6. Seyyid Ali Sultan, Hacım Sultan, Şücaettin Veli, Demir Baba, Otman Baba gibi erenlerin menkıbelerini anlatan risale, menakıbname ve vilayetnameler(Risale-i Virani Baba, Menakıb-ı Hacım Sultan, Velayetname-i Seyyid Ali Sultan Baba İlyas-ı Horasani Menakıbı, Şuca Baba Velayetnamesi, Otman Baba Velayetnamesi)
    7. Kerbela olayını konu alan Maktel-i Hüseyin (Kastamonulu Şazi’nin Maktel, Yahya b. Yahşi’nin Maktel, Edhem’in Vaka-i Kerbela, Hacı Nurettin’in Vakıa-i Kerbela, Cami’nin Saadetname, Lamii’nin Maktel-i Al-i Resul, Ali Ferruh’un Kerbela, İbnülemin Ali Haydar İlmi’ninHaile-i Kerbela, Kazım Paşa’nın Riyaz-ı Asfiya-Makalid-i Aşk) kitapları5
    8. Risale-iHüsniye,
    9. Kumru Kenz-il Mesaib ve Gülzâr-ı Hasaneyn

10. Cabbar KuluCavidan adlı el yazması (Osmanlıca) gibi eserlerin varolduğunu biliyoruz.

http://www.cemvakfi.org.tr/doc-dr-ali-yaman/aleviligin-yazili-kaynaklari-ve-alevi-buyruklari-hakkinda/

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Yes we have a few, Shah Ismail wrote I believe 

İmam Caferi sadık Buyruk 

We also have seçere which our bloodline info

1. Seyyid Nesimi, Şah Hatayi, Pir Sultan Abdal gibi Alevi Ozanlarının nefeslerinin ve deyişlerinin yer aldığı kitaplar3 (Cönkler ve Divan’lar),
    2. Buyruk olarak bilinen (Menakıb-ı İmam Cafer-i Sadık, Hutbe-i Düvaz-deh İmam/Menakıb-ı Seyyid Safi) kitaplar,4
    3. Hacı Bektaş Veli’nin müritleri ve diğer erenlerle yaşadığı olayları menkıbevi bir şekilde konu alan Makalat-ı Hacı Bektaş-ı Veli ve Velayet-name-i Hacı Bektaş-ı Veli adlı kitaplar,
    4. Yeminî’nin Faziletname-i İmam Ali adlı eseri,
    5. Fuzuli’nin Saadete Ermişlerin Bahçesi (Hadikat-üs-Suada) adlı eseri,
    6. Seyyid Ali Sultan, Hacım Sultan, Şücaettin Veli, Demir Baba, Otman Baba gibi erenlerin menkıbelerini anlatan risale, menakıbname ve vilayetnameler(Risale-i Virani Baba, Menakıb-ı Hacım Sultan, Velayetname-i Seyyid Ali Sultan Baba İlyas-ı Horasani Menakıbı, Şuca Baba Velayetnamesi, Otman Baba Velayetnamesi)
    7. Kerbela olayını konu alan Maktel-i Hüseyin (Kastamonulu Şazi’nin Maktel, Yahya b. Yahşi’nin Maktel, Edhem’in Vaka-i Kerbela, Hacı Nurettin’in Vakıa-i Kerbela, Cami’nin Saadetname, Lamii’nin Maktel-i Al-i Resul, Ali Ferruh’un Kerbela, İbnülemin Ali Haydar İlmi’ninHaile-i Kerbela, Kazım Paşa’nın Riyaz-ı Asfiya-Makalid-i Aşk) kitapları5
    8. Risale-iHüsniye,
    9. Kumru Kenz-il Mesaib ve Gülzâr-ı Hasaneyn

10. Cabbar KuluCavidan adlı el yazması (Osmanlıca) gibi eserlerin varolduğunu biliyoruz.

http://www.cemvakfi.org.tr/doc-dr-ali-yaman/aleviligin-yazili-kaynaklari-ve-alevi-buyruklari-hakkinda/

Then Inshallah if theyy get translated to English I'll read some of them.

• Advanced Member
On ‎4‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 5:29 AM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Allah is not everywhere. He is unlimited, but not everywhere.

As for the prayers, I got this from another website.

1. Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah , devoutly obedient. -- al-Baqara 2:238

2. And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember. -- Hud 11:114

3. O you who have believed, let those whom your right hands possess and those who have not [yet] reached puberty among you ask permission of you [before entering] at three times: before the dawn prayer and when you put aside your clothing [for rest] at noon and after the night prayer. [These are] three times of privacy for you. There is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these [periods], for they continually circulate among you - some of you, among others. Thus does Allah make clear to you the verses; and Allah is Knowing and Wise. -- an-Nur 24:58

Verse 1 tells us that there is a middle prayer which means there are at least 3 prayers and doesn't mention the exact number of prayers.

Verse 2 tells us that during daylight we have 2 prayers (duhr and a'sr) and one when the night approaches (al-maghrib) (see also this Fatwa in Arabic): With (only) this information it's still possible that we only have 3 prayers, but

Verse 3 which teaches us about the resting times mention clearly the fajr/sobh prayer and the I'sha prayer as the fajr itself is a not mentioned time in the 2 Verses before we find out we really have 5 prayers mentioned in the Quran!

Now we find we have 5 prayers or prayer times mentioned in the Quran.

Brother,

Even the Sunni's admit that before the Miraj there was a tradition of 3 obligatory prayers:

113This was to urge Salat at three times, that is, Morning, Evening and `Isha. This shows that this was revealed before Salat had been made obligatory five times a day during the Mi'raj. (For explanation, see E.N. 95 of XVII, E.N. 111 of XX, and E.N. 124 of XXX).   

From Maududi's Tafsir on Surah Hud 113

Edited by Talut

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, Talut said:

Brother,

Even the Sunni's admit that before the Miraj there was a tradition of 3 obligatory prayers:

113This was to urge Salat at three times, that is, Morning, Evening and `Isha. This shows that this was revealed before Salat had been made obligatory five times a day during the Mi'raj. (For explanation, see E.N. 95 of XVII, E.N. 111 of XX, and E.N. 124 of XXX).   

From Maududi's Tafsir on Surah Hud 113

Yes, 5 prayers in 3 times. 

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Yes, 5 prayers in 3 times. 

Well I am not sure about that.

I always thought that Maghreb prayer was before Isha prayer but in Sunni tradition it seems there was only Isha.

113This was to urge Salat at three times, that is, Morning, Evening and `Isha.

Or maybe it wasnt Fajr-Dohr-Isha but Fajr-Maghreb-Isha

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Talut

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Talut said:

Well I am not sure about that.

I always thought that Maghreb prayer was before Isha prayer but in Sunni tradition it seems there was only Isha.

113This was to urge Salat at three times, that is, Morning, Evening and `Isha.

Or maybe it wasnt Fajr-Dohr-Isha but Fajr-Maghreb-Isha

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it was fajr maghrib isha. Because approach of the night means around maghrib.

Also Shia fuqaha are unanimous that there are 5 prayers prayed at 3 times.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

I think it was fajr maghrib isha. Because approach of the night means around maghrib.

Also Shia fuqaha are unanimous that there are 5 prayers prayed at 3 times.

I know. There are Sunni ahaadith about that as well.

What is interresting to me is the emphasis on three times in Sunni and Shia traditions.

I believe this is an ancient Islamic rule that was known in the past as well:

Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.

Daniel 6:10