Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Palabras

The Grand Ayatollah, An Ahlulbayt TV Documentary

Rate this topic

Have you guys seen this documentary? I am currently watching it, will leave my opinions afterwards. I didn't know that Sayed Sistani was higher than Sayed Khamanaei, I thought they were both equally Marja'a. I checked it out on Google though, and apparently Sayed Sistani is higher thank Sayed Khamanaei. 

2 hours ago, Palabras said:

Have you guys seen this documentary? I am currently watching it, will leave my opinions afterwards. I didn't know that Sayed Sistani was higher than Sayed Khamanaei, I thought they were both equally Marja'a. I checked it out on Google though, and apparently Sayed Sistani is higher thank Sayed Khamanaei. 

Salam. How is Google in charge of knowing which marja is "higher" than others? Maybe more people know Ayatullah Khamenei and they don't need to google him, but people want to know who is Ayatullah Sistani HA so they search to see who he is. 

1 hour ago, hameedeh said:

Salam. How is Google in charge of knowing which marja is "higher" than others? Maybe more people know Ayatullah Khamenei and they don't need to google him, but people want to know who is Ayatullah Sistani HA so they search to see who he is. 

I wasn't referring to search results, but rather a couple of articles that compared the two. One saying that Khamanaei is the Supreme Leader of Iran, alongside being a Marja, and Sistani being solely a Marja. I guess I misread the article at first. I'm not too sure what the differences are exactly. Through this documentary, I was wondering why they weren't talking about S. Khamanaei and only S. Sistani. 

1 minute ago, Palabras said:

I'm not too sure what the differences are exactly. Through this documentary, I was wondering why they weren't talking about S. Khamanaei and only S. Sistani. 

Although I haven't watched the whole documentary yet (it's almost one hour long), it seems to be a documentary of Ayatullah Sistani HA, who has lived many years in Iraq (although he is originally Iranian). The people who were interviewed for the documentary mention many good things about Ayatullah Sistani, may Allah extend his life unto the rise of Imam Zaman AJ. 

2 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

Although I haven't watched the whole documentary yet (it's almost one hour long), it seems to be a documentary of Ayatullah Sistani HA, who has lived many years in Iraq (although he is originally Iranian). The people who were interviewed for the documentary mention many good things about Ayatullah Sistani, may Allah extend his life unto the rise of Imam Zaman AJ. 

Same thing with myself, I haven't watched the whole thing either, but it does seem good. May Allah lengthen S. Sistani's life.