Jump to content
Ya_isa (as)

Iranian warships deployed off Yemen coast

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Iranian warships deployed off Yemen coast after US bombs Houthi targets

 

Iran has deployed a fleet of warships to the Gulf of Aden, the republic's naval commander has confirmed. The deployment follows US cruise missile strikes on Yemeni positions thought to be under Houthi rebel control.

https://www.rt.com/news/362643-iran-warships-yemen-aden/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the link:

Quote

“The 34th Fleet is comprised of the Bushehr logistic vessel and Alborz destroyer, and will conduct a three-month mission.”

I don't know anything about navy stuff, but I guess any number of ships more than one, could technically be called a fleet.

Still, sounds a bit fanciful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Iranian warships deployed off Yemen coast after US bombs Houthi targets

 

Iran has deployed a fleet of warships to the Gulf of Aden, the republic's naval commander has confirmed. The deployment follows US cruise missile strikes on Yemeni positions thought to be under Houthi rebel control.

https://www.rt.com/news/362643-iran-warships-yemen-aden/

It might be first step toward a great goal, long is the time that Iran holds the control of top 4 most important straights of the world, maybe this movement is just a warning that Iran can sanction other countries in case of watery routes too, if this happens, Europeans must ready themselves for hardship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

It might be first step toward a great goal, long is the time that Iran holds the control of top 4 most important straights of the world, maybe this movement is just a warning that Iran can sanction other countries in case of watery routes too, if this happens, Europeans must ready themselves for hardship. 

 

This is a very Dangerous game i fear that could finish in a new wolrd war.

And honnestly i dont think houthis could really win this war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

 

This is a very Dangerous game i fear that could finish in a new wolrd war.

And honnestly i dont think houthis could really win this war.

I agree, but a game that the great Satan is playing, you don't see Iranian warships off of Miami and then Iranians claiming they are only practicing freedom of navigation or that they are  there for national interest, even if we don't win we will burn it down...... 

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iran, as all other countries in the world, is not a Muslim country. It's obligation of the Muslims to be Muslims, which means to obey Allah's swt Law and it includes all what was ordered to us in the Qur'an and this includes ayat 49:9.

We all are making mistakes, I hope mostly without the knowledge and I hope Allah swt will forgive us, including mistakes of Iranian government (and all other governments led by Muslims). 

This ayat 49:9 is not about helping, this ayat is about the war. Many people died in Lebanon, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain... and now in Yemen and Syria. I haven't saw that Iranian government declared war on somebody, have you?

This "attempt for peace" aka "doing against the Qur'an" lead the world to creating Israel and destroying many Muslim communities. I won't talk about Turkey and S. Arabia, which are openly ewliya' to Zionists and, according to Qur'an, they're Zionists too, I'm talking about those who're saying that they are Muslims and against Zionists, but what they're doing is mostly against the Qur'an.

If Khamenei has some real role in Iran it'll be possible that he'll read this ayat once and tell others about it, but, as I can see, he has nothing with ruling in Iran and never had. He seems as a very nice man, but powerless. So, my dear Iranians, your country is secular as Turkey, just when it's daytime they're saying that they're against USA and Israel, but during the nighttime they're sleeping and dreaming about gold as any other Zionist.

But, guess what? Dhulqarnayn is a name with dual in it, and it means "two possessors of qarn (age)". One of them was Alexander the Great and I hope you was well informed that he burned Persopolis and conquered Persia. His goals were to defeat Gog and Magog and to defeat Persia, after that Allah swt took him. Do you know what will be goals of the 2nd Dhulqarnayn (Mahdi a.s.)? To defeat Gog and Magog and to defeat Persia.

Don't look at Iran while Muslims are being killed. We can all be killed, they don't care. Governments today are all under Zionists' control, reject them, before it's not too late.

Allah's bless and selam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

If Khamenei has some real role in Iran it'll be possible that he'll read this ayat once and tell others about it, but, as I can see, he has nothing with ruling in Iran and never had. He seems as a very nice man, but powerless. 

Iran is not ISIS, Iran is abiding its commitment to UN charters, not waging war on others, not violating the air, sea & land space of other nations. 

Your thinking is very similar to ISIS, Islam is not just 49:9, your auliya like Umer also objected on the peace treaty made by the prophet pbuh with kuffar. Umer also doubted on the prophethood of our holy prophet pbuh. 

You looks like Umer at the moment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alidu78 said:

This is a very Dangerous game i fear that could finish in a new wolrd war.

And honnestly i dont think houthis could really win this war.

I disagree with you here, and I have a good reason for it:

Israel is much more powerful than Saudi Arabia

Yemen is greater and much more powerful than HizbolAllah

Israel lost the war with HizbolAllah, so definitely Saudi Arabia will lose the war, even if USA help them, because Iranian Missiles are in Yemen, ready to be launched just like the one HizbolAllah used in the 33 days war which hit Israel battleship.

Besides, months ago I heard a news from authentic sources that 600 Yemenis volunteered to attack Saudi Arabia, including Sunnis, if this number of army be armed, the fall of Saudi Arabia is certain, Saudis are not men of resistance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

Iran is not ISIS, Iran is abiding its commitment to UN charters, not waging war on others, not violating the air, sea & land space of other nations. 

Your thinking is very similar to ISIS, Islam is not just 49:9, your auliya like Umer also objected on the peace treaty made by the prophet pbuh with kuffar. Umer also doubted on the prophethood of our holy prophet pbuh. 

You looks like Umer at the moment.

 

May Allah swt protects me of being as any Umer, and you too.

What happened with Muslims (Muslim countries) is that they recognized UN as their sovereign. So, it's not Allah Who is Sovereign to Muslim countries, they have to obey UN and its bogus laws. It's called taghut. That's why Iran allowed UN inspections to spy on them, even spying is against what Islam is (you can inform yourself in same surah Hujurat and others). If you think that UN is not sovereign of Iranian government then ask yourself: how come Iran has to obey every law of UN, no matter which one.

If you're claiming that 49:9 doesn't need to be followed then you're doing kufr, rejecting direct Allah's swt orders.

Have you asked yourself EVER: why imam 'Ali a.s. waged wars with Muslims, why other 'imams waged wars with Muslims? Have they followed their desires or they followed Allah's swt orders, including 49:9? No, my brother, Iran is very far from 'imams' path and their sunnah. This is why they have to change themselves before 2nd Dhulqarnayn a.s. comes. But, it's already written, they won't change, Persia has to be destroyed again...

Allah's bless and selam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Salam 

when did the imams (as) wage wars on Muslims ??? 

 

Allah Bless

Do you know what "Muslims" mean?

'Ali a.s. wage wars against the army led by 'Aisha and Muawiyah, for example. 'Imam El-Huseyn wage war against Muawiyah's son Yazid l.a. Others had not many followers, so they were unable to wage wars. They were in prison and murdered there mostly. But I'm sure you know many details about these events.

'Ali's a.s. case with Muawiyah is direct explanation of 49:9. Muawiyah ibn Hinda and his people were attacking those targeted as killers of Uthman, so 'Ali a.s. attacked those who started all - Muawiyah ibn Hinda and his people.

Allah's bless and selam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Iran, as all other countries in the world, is not a Muslim country. It's obligation of the Muslims to be Muslims, which means to obey Allah's swt Law and it includes all what was ordered to us in the Qur'an and this includes ayat 49:9.

We all are making mistakes, I hope mostly without the knowledge and I hope Allah swt will forgive us, including mistakes of Iranian government (and all other governments led by Muslims). 

This ayat 49:9 is not about helping, this ayat is about the war. Many people died in Lebanon, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain... and now in Yemen and Syria. I haven't saw that Iranian government declared war on somebody, have you?

This "attempt for peace" aka "doing against the Qur'an" lead the world to creating Israel and destroying many Muslim communities. I won't talk about Turkey and S. Arabia, which are openly ewliya' to Zionists and, according to Qur'an, they're Zionists too, I'm talking about those who're saying that they are Muslims and against Zionists, but what they're doing is mostly against the Qur'an.

If Khamenei has some real role in Iran it'll be possible that he'll read this ayat once and tell others about it, but, as I can see, he has nothing with ruling in Iran and never had. He seems as a very nice man, but powerless. So, my dear Iranians, your country is secular as Turkey, just when it's daytime they're saying that they're against USA and Israel, but during the nighttime they're sleeping and dreaming about gold as any other Zionist.

But, guess what? Dhulqarnayn is a name with dual in it, and it means "two possessors of qarn (age)". One of them was Alexander the Great and I hope you was well informed that he burned Persopolis and conquered Persia. His goals were to defeat Gog and Magog and to defeat Persia, after that Allah swt took him. Do you know what will be goals of the 2nd Dhulqarnayn (Mahdi a.s.)? To defeat Gog and Magog and to defeat Persia.

Don't look at Iran while Muslims are being killed. We can all be killed, they don't care. Governments today are all under Zionists' control, reject them, before it's not too late.

Allah's bless and selam.

Are you alright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Iran, as all other countries in the world, is not a Muslim country. It's obligation of the Muslims to be Muslims, which means to obey Allah's swt Law and it includes all what was ordered to us in the Qur'an and this includes ayat 49:9.

We all are making mistakes, I hope mostly without the knowledge and I hope Allah swt will forgive us, including mistakes of Iranian government (and all other governments led by Muslims). 

This ayat 49:9 is not about helping, this ayat is about the war. Many people died in Lebanon, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain... and now in Yemen and Syria. I haven't saw that Iranian government declared war on somebody, have you?

This "attempt for peace" aka "doing against the Qur'an" lead the world to creating Israel and destroying many Muslim communities. I won't talk about Turkey and S. Arabia, which are openly ewliya' to Zionists and, according to Qur'an, they're Zionists too, I'm talking about those who're saying that they are Muslims and against Zionists, but what they're doing is mostly against the Qur'an.

If Khamenei has some real role in Iran it'll be possible that he'll read this ayat once and tell others about it, but, as I can see, he has nothing with ruling in Iran and never had. He seems as a very nice man, but powerless. So, my dear Iranians, your country is secular as Turkey, just when it's daytime they're saying that they're against USA and Israel, but during the nighttime they're sleeping and dreaming about gold as any other Zionist.

But, guess what? Dhulqarnayn is a name with dual in it, and it means "two possessors of qarn (age)". One of them was Alexander the Great and I hope you was well informed that he burned Persopolis and conquered Persia. His goals were to defeat Gog and Magog and to defeat Persia, after that Allah swt took him. Do you know what will be goals of the 2nd Dhulqarnayn (Mahdi a.s.)? To defeat Gog and Magog and to defeat Persia.

Don't look at Iran while Muslims are being killed. We can all be killed, they don't care. Governments today are all under Zionists' control, reject them, before it's not too late.

Allah's bless and selam.

:salam:

 

What you say is similar to truth but not the truth, Iran will never engage a war directly but Iran will help in its own ways, the other countries mostly sell weapons to the countries of war but Iran donate some amount and teach them how to craft their own weapons, this is what happened for HizbolAllah and Gaza, if you look at the Iron dome of Israel, it cannot be breached, only one country can do it and that's Iran, Iran missile system shoot two missiles directly in one line and exactly one after the other, the enemies thing it is one single missile and they eliminate the first one while the second one will pass and hit the target, Iran transferred this technology to HizbolAllah and Gaza, we have an expression in Persian, if you saw a hungry man and you wanted to give him fish, instead teach him how to catch fish. Iran is teaching them how to catch fish,

This was one aspect, the other aspect that is much more important is that, Israel might show friendship to Saudi Arabia, but in fact Israel considers Iran, and Saudi Arabia, and all other Muslims of the world as their own enemies, if Iran engages in a war directly, it will pleases Israel, and if Saudi Arabia engages a war as we have today, again it pleases Israel, because Muslims kill Muslims, and this is the game board that Israel has set for middle east, unfortunately Saudi Arabia and its allies are fool enough to be played.

Another aspect is that, Iran has gather a large amount of missiles and stored them under ground in missile cities, and declared that these are for the war with Israel, now if any war occurs Iran will be forced to use them again against a country but not Israel, which means Israel will feel safer, so again this means playing in Israel ground.

As I said Iran won't enter a war directly but Iran won't stop everyone who wants to join the war, there are thousands of Iranians fighting in Syria and Iraq, they volunteered and IRGC and Army trained them and deployed them to Syria and Iraq as the guardians of the shrines.

You said Imam Khamenei(ha) is powerless but in fact he is the most powerful man of Iran, the reason why you don't know it because he acts differently from other known methods of the world, I will describe his work from only aspect so you can see how cunning he is:

For nearly 40 years, Iranians are told by other countries:" You won't last 6 months" but here we are we are passing decades and yet that 6 months they are saying had never came, during the last decades the name that was mostly repeated in the news was USA after that Iran, the people of the world are hearing Iran, USA, Secularism, Islam, and now what had happens the secularism and liberalism are drawing their last breath while Iran and Islam are just begging, which means the people of the world will think about the system of Iran which is Islam, and this is the goal, the whole world will know the light of Islam more as Iran endures more and more and more. Some may say that presidents of Iran are against Iran's leader and doing their job against him but if look closely you see that even those presidents who are against Iran's leader, started something and Iran's leader lead it in a way that suits the purposes of Iran not some few individuals, in the war of Syria, Iran's leader performed in a way that Russia, a super power, joined the war and with its own resources is fighting in a way that no one can deny it is mostly suits Iran's agenda.

About Dhulqarnein you misunderstood it, qarn doesn't mean age it means horn, Dhulqarnein means the owner of the two hornes and if you look at the ancient Jewish books you see that this is what the Jews used to call King Kurush the Akaman of the Ancient Iran, and to tell the truth why Quran mentioned his story in Quran is that the kingdom of Dhulqarnein was too wast, from the east to the west of the world, Allah(swt) put it in Quran to prove that if one time it had happened it can happen again and this last time will be with the hands of Imam Mahdi(af), so this is the answer to those who deny the possibility of forming such kingdom. 

When I compare you last sentence with history I see that only Khawarij said that all of the countries are the same, they said, both Ali(as) and Muawyia(la) are wrong and both of them must die, now your words means that Iran and Israel are the same :D, read history more carefully.

I know you won't accept what I said but I had to answer your claims for others, so that they have two description and they can think and choose the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hidaren said:

:salam:

 

What you say is similar to truth but not the truth, Iran will never engage a war directly but Iran will help in its own ways, the other countries mostly sell weapons to the countries of war but Iran donate some amount and teach them how to craft their own weapons, this is what happened for HizbolAllah and Gaza, if you look at the Iron dome of Israel, it cannot be breached, only one country can do it and that's Iran, Iran missile system shoot two missiles directly in one line and exactly one after the other, the enemies thing it is one single missile and they eliminate the first one while the second one will pass and hit the target, Iran transferred this technology to HizbolAllah and Gaza, we have an expression in Persian, if you saw a hungry man and you wanted to give him fish, instead teach him how to catch fish. Iran is teaching them how to catch fish,

This is exactly what I said, but this is against 49:9, which orders WAR not support and crying over victims. I'm not talking about issues with non-Muslims, I'm talking only about what is said in 49:9. So, please, just think if you can understand this ayat, then see with its noor if it's possible.

Sorry, I won't read Jewish book, it's forbidden to me, I have clear Kitab from Allah swt in which is detailed explained (as everything else) who's Dhulqarnayn.

Allah's bless and selam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

This is exactly what I said, but this is against 49:9, which orders WAR not support and crying over victims. I'm not talking about issues with non-Muslims, I'm talking only about what is said in 49:9. So, please, just think if you can understand this ayat, then see with its noor if it's possible.

Sorry, I won't read Jewish book, it's forbidden to me, I have clear Kitab from Allah swt in which is detailed explained (as everything else) who's Dhulqarnayn.

Allah's bless and selam.

You are reading the verses very primarily, not deeply.

If you remember Imam Ali(as) remained silent for 25 years so the Muslim community of his time understood the truth, Imam Ali(as) neither waged war nor fought in any war during that 25 years. And when he became caliph, he only fought when he was attacked, he never waged war against any other groups. This exactly what Iran is doing, besides all around Iran are the allies of USA, with nuclear weapons, if Iran starts a war, there will be a good reason for those allies of USA to enter war directly but if Iran defends, they have no reason to attack Iran, so, wisdom most be taken in consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hidaren said:

Sorry, I won't read Jewish book, it's forbidden to me, I have clear Kitab from Allah swt in which is detailed explained (as everything else) who's Dhulqarnayn.

This is you mistake, Imam Reda(as) debated with the heads of all other religions, and he used their own books to debate with them, besides if you mean Quran is enough for you, in Quran, Allah(swt) said that Torah and Gospel are lights and tools of guidance, so reading them is not harmful, but beneficial.

If you read Torah and Gospel, then you see that many of the verses of Quran are the answers of the claims of Jews and Christians, and then you can understand Quran better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidaren, this is not truth. For example, imam 'Ali a.s. was in an army which conquered Jerusalem (Quds), right? And he was in all other wars, unless he wasn't able to be in war. He was in "doplomatic missions" whenever some groups of Muslims had some issue, and there was no need for war. When he became khalifa there was a need for wars, so he wasn't hasitate to do so. He wasn't looking at "others", Allah swt was One to whom his face was turned always.

Please, don't compare h. 'Ali a.s. and Iranian government, for your sake.

Once more, I'm not talking about USA; Israel... I'm talking about issues between two groups of Muslims, as ones in S. Arabia and Yemen, or groups in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq... this is the topic of 49:9, not non-Muslims.

Allah's bless and selam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hidaren said:

This is you mistake, Imam Reda(as) debated with the heads of all other religions, and he used their own books to debate with them, besides if you mean Quran is enough for you, in Quran, Allah(swt) said that Torah and Gospel are lights and tools of guidance, so reading them is not harmful, but beneficial.

If you read Torah and Gospel, then you see that many of the verses of Quran are the answers of the claims of Jews and Christians, and then you can understand Quran better.

As I said, it's forbidden to me, not to h. 'imam Rida a.s. I don't have enough knowledge to recignize truth from falsehood in their books, h. 'imam a.s. had the knowledge needed for this. So, reading Jewish books is forbidden to me, as I said. You can read what you like, I won't mind.

Allah's bless and selam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×