Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Muslim2010

Ya Hussain in Moon on 9th & 10th Muharram

Rate this topic

My some sunni friends and my family mentioned yesterday night that they have seen the words closely resembling Ya Hussain in the moon in Pakistan. Today at night of 10th Muharram i also saw the words with very much resemblance of Ya Hussain in the bright part of moon. If any one has its pic that can be shared for  the information of others. 

WS

Edited by skamran110

5 minutes ago, skamran110 said:

My some sunni friends and my family mentioned yesterday night that they have seen the words closely resembling Ya Hussain in the moon in Pakistan. Today at night of 10th Muharram i also saw the words with very much resemblance of Ya Hussain in the bright part of moon. If any one has its pic that can be shared for  the information of others. 

WS

Salam. I searched for the pic and someone added it to a Wallpaper site in 2012:

http://www.wallpapersxl.com/wallpaper/1600x1200/salam-ya-hussain-a-s-written-on-moon-inayat-shabir-shiapal-180107.html

OH MY GOD , YES !!!

@skamran110  I went outside after reading your post and I can see it too... It's quite clear. Pity I can't take a picture with my camera. 

He has made night and day subservient to you, and the sun and moon and stars, all subject to His command. There are certainly Signs in that for people who use their intellect.
(Surat an-Nahl: 12)

It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time).Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness.(Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand. (Surah Yunus, 5)

Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; is firmly established on the throne (of authority); He has subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law)! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed.He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord. (Surah Ar-Rad, 2)

He has made subject to you the Night and the Day; the sun and the moon; and the stars are in subjection by His Command: verily in this are Signs for men who are wise. (Surah An-Nahl, 12)

Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. (Surah Fussilat, 37)

2 hours ago, Purged said:

not 'ya' but 'ayyn'. that's Ali written on the moon, not Hussain. 

The people who has seen it on 9 & 10 Muhaarram have clearly recognized the Name as Ya Hussain.  

However when the moon is complete / full on 14th night the word that can be seen resembles like ALI. 

You can check the video at the given link:

Edited by skamran110

On 10/12/2016 at 10:29 PM, skyweb1987 said:

WS

If you have beloved in sight, 

you will see him every moment in every day and night,

On 10/13/2016 at 5:43 PM, skyweb1987 said:

He has made night and day subservient to you, and the sun and moon and stars, all subject to His command. There are certainly Signs in that for people who use their intellect.

It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time).Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness.(Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand. (Surah Yunus, 5)

Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that ye can see; is firmly established on the throne (of authority); He has subjected the sun and the moon (to his Law)! Each one runs (its course) for a term appointed.He doth regulate all affairs, explaining the signs in detail, that ye may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord. (Surah Ar-Rad, 2)

He has made subject to you the Night and the Day; the sun and the moon; and the stars are in subjection by His Command: verily in this are Signs for men who are wise. (Surah An-Nahl, 12)

Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. (Surah Fussilat, 37)

SubhanALLAH amazing 

He has made night and day subservient to you, and the sun and moon and stars, all subject to His command. There are certainly Signs in that for people who use their intellect.