Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Golden-crowned

An irrelevant Farsi Noha!!! in Ashura

Rate this topic

http://www.aparat.com/v/ps1xy/الله_الله_نوحه_متفاوت_هیئت_کوچه_بیوک_یزدمحسن_زاده

Salam

Many of  my friends found this Noha so nice and touching but I found it an irrelevant and not appropriate Noha.

I just don't understand why they chose such an irrelevant poem. Just listen to the singer!!! when he sings: "you should go under the rain!" it is a part of a poem written by  "Sohrab Sepehri" who is a contemporary poet and has nothing to do with Muharram or even religion. 

Edited by Golden-crowned

4 hours ago, Golden-crowned said:

http://www.aparat.com/v/ps1xy/الله_الله_نوحه_متفاوت_هیئت_کوچه_بیوک_یزدمحسن_زاده

Salam

Many of  my friends found this Noha so nice and touching but I found it an irrelevant and not appropriate Noha.

I just don't understand why they chose such an irrelevant poem. Just listen to the singer!!! when he sings: "you should go under the rain!" it is a part of a poem written by  "Sohrab Sepehri" who is a contemporary poet and has nothing to do with Muharram or even religion. 

Salamun alaykum.

With due respect, I'm not sure if you know Persian and if you understand the whole poem.

1 hour ago, Hayy ibn Yaqzan said:

Wa Alaykum Salaam,

Something about the recording, and the nature of the gathering, and the difference in reaction between Shia - has me curious.

Is there any way to find a full translation? My full appreciation and thanks if this is possible.

The poem is mainly about Imam Mahdi and asking Allah for hastening his reappearance since the world is full of injustice ... So to have one verse in common with Sepehri does not change the whole nature of this beautiful poem.

3 hours ago, repenter said:

You have nice basirah....most people wouldn't catch this. 

These guys..........are kind of liberal shias, more on the green movement side. Hence all the fruity lyrics. 

Brother! How are you able to judge these many people just by watching a video in which they are asking for reappearance of Imam Mahdi?

After all, there are different ways for mourning and we can not depreciate some forms of mourning because they are not in line with our culture. Of course, no form of mourning should transgress the limits of Shari'a.

3 hours ago, amirhosein_88 said:

Salamun alaykum.

With due respect, I'm not sure if you know Persian and if you understand the whole poem.

The poem is mainly about Imam Mahdi and asking Allah for hastening his reappearance since the world is full of injustice ... So to have one verse in common with Sepehri does not change the whole nature of this beautiful poem.

Brother! How are you able to judge these many people just by watching a video in which they are asking for reappearance of Imam Mahdi?

After all, there are different ways for mourning and we can not depreciate some forms of mourning because they are not in line with our culture. Of course, no form of mourning should transgress the limits of Shari'a.

Who told you i judged by just watching the video? I'm very familiar with heyyats in Iran and recently Iraq. I know were most of them are on the religious and political bar.

9 hours ago, repenter said:

Who told you i judged by just watching the video? I'm very familiar with heyyats in Iran and recently Iraq. I know were most of them are on the religious and political bar.

Salamun alaykum.

Out of many heyyats in Yazd, this heyyat is located in a small neighborhood in Yazd (known as Kuche-ye-Boyuk: alley of Boyuk). So your claim is that you know the very people who have joined this heyyat in that small neighborhood in Yazd?

As a person who has lived in Yazd for many years, I disagree with calling most of these people liberal Shia. There are so many sincere Shia of Imam Ali (as) and supporters and followers of Ayat Allah Khamenei in Yazd. Just search the number of martyrs of 8 years war, who belong to the same neighborhood.

Let's be more cautious for our judgments! After all, they are mourning for Imam al-Husain (as).

22 hours ago, amirhosein_88 said:

Salamun alaykum.

Out of many heyyats in Yazd, this heyyat is located in a small neighborhood in Yazd (known as Kuche-ye-Boyuk: alley of Boyuk). So your claim is that you know the very people who have joined this heyyat in that small neighborhood in Yazd?

As a person who has lived in Yazd for many years, I disagree with calling most of these people liberal Shia. There are so many sincere Shia of Imam Ali (as) and supporters and followers of Ayat Allah Khamenei in Yazd. Just search the number of martyrs of 8 years war, who belong to the same neighborhood.

Let's be more cautious for our judgments! After all, they are mourning for Imam al-Husain (as).

You don't know me, and don't know what i do for a living. But you are also free to disagree with anything you want, it's your privilege to do so.

PS: Yazd i a big city, we also have supporters of Ayatollah Khamenei in Iceland probably, doesn't mean any heyyat that is in Iceland is a supporter of him.