Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

:salam:

within next hours for the first time in my life, I will be a pilgrim of Ahlulbayts(as) buried in Iraq, first Najaf, the shrine of Imam Ali(as), the Karbala, and this happens on this year that lunar and solar time is the same which means the days are exactly the same days of karbala event, and in the end I will go to Kazemein to visit Imam Kazem(as) and Imam Javad(as). Firstly of all I beg you to forgive me if I did anything wrong to you and I really need your forgiveness. Secondly, despite my own urgent need in prayer and guidance, if anyone wants anything I can be his/her messenger and deliver whatever you wish in the shrines that I visit, with the condition of "If it is beneficial for him.her..." sometimes we ask something that is bad for us, I have to mention you need not to tell me what you want just let me know you have a message and I will tell Imams that you have a message and they will know your message. in the end I have request from you, pray for me in your duas and prayers for seeing the one we are waiting for, I am sure during these days he is there in Karbala specially the shrine of Hazrat Abbas(as).

اللهم ارزقنا شفاعت الحسین و شهادت فی سبیله

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Hidaren said:

:salam:

within next hours for the first time in my life, I will be a pilgrim of Ahlulbayts(as) buried in Iraq, first Najaf, the shrine of Imam Ali(as), the Karbala, and this happens on this year that lunar and solar time is the same which means the days are exactly the same days of karbala event, and in the end I will go to Kazemein to visit Imam Kazem(as) and Imam Javad(as). Firstly of all I beg you to forgive me if I did anything wrong to you and I really need your forgiveness. Secondly, despite my own urgent need in prayer and guidance, if anyone wants anything I can be his/her messenger and deliver whatever you wish in the shrines that I visit, with the condition of "If it is beneficial for him.her..." sometimes we ask something that is bad for us, I have to mention you need not to tell me what you want just let me know you have a message and I will tell Imams that you have a message and they will know your message. in the end I have request from you, pray for me in your duas and prayers for seeing the one we are waiting for, I am sure during these days he is there in Karbala specially the shrine of Hazrat Abbas(as).

اللهم ارزقنا شفاعت الحسین و شهادت فی سبیله

Alaikas Salaam brother, 

Who don't have prayers? Who don't have hajaats? Please remember me in your prayers to Imam. Remember all the momin brothers and sisters too. 

• Forum Administrators

@Hidaren Brother, thank you for thinking of all of us when you are taking a most precious trip to ziyarat. Salams to all Imams AS and salams to all shaheed, especially Hazrat Abul Fazl Abbas AS. May Allah SWT hasten the return of Imam Zaman AJ. 

• Advanced Member

@5 stars, @Lover of Ahlulbait (ams), @hameedeh, @Mushkil Kusha thank you all for your comforting words, I'm making a list of people who have requests, aid, prayer and ... may Allah(swt) grants you what you ask in case of being good for you.