Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

On the 16th anniversary of the Al-Durrah incident

Rate this topic

ElAhmed

• Veteran Member

And aside from backstabbing, Takfirism, anti-Shia stances, this is one of the reasons that the Palestinian groups & governments do not deserve any sympathy...

Shias should just stop being more catholic than the Pope.  Palestine is a lost cause, a Wahabi-Takfiri cause, and where we have no interest and shouldn't be concerned too much. The condition of poor and oppressed Shia Muslims across the region and the world should be more important to us than any Abbas or Mahmoud or Hamas or this and that in Palestine.

• Veteran Member
On 02/10/2016 at 0:08 AM, Noah- said:

And aside from backstabbing, Takfirism, anti-Shia stances, this is one of the reasons that the Palestinian groups & governments do not deserve any sympathy...

Shias should just stop being more catholic than the Pope.  Palestine is a lost cause, a Wahabi-Takfiri cause, and where we have no interest and shouldn't be concerned too much. The condition of poor and oppressed Shia Muslims across the region and the world should be more important to us than any Abbas or Mahmoud or Hamas or this and that in Palestine.

You may not want to be more catholic than the Pope, but you will not be more Muqawem than Sayed Hassan Nasrallah.

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, realizm said:

You may not want to be more catholic than the Pope, but you will not be more Muqawem than Sayed Hassan Nasrallah.

No idea what you are trying to say???

Sayed Hassan Nasrallah is not the last word, not a genius in military, in politics, in economics, in medicine or the ultimate leader of Shia Muslims. We are still waiting for Imam Mahdi (as). Imam Khomeini (r.a) confessed to the facts that he was misled in some cases, trusted the wrong ppl and other miscalculations. There are a lot of leaders, governments and parties who follow wrong policies for long time.

For your information, Hizbullah did not "protest" this year in Lebanon during Quds Day and called it "security" reasons, and it was the first time. They had just a televised speech by Hassan Nasrallah. Maybe they are coming to their sensations?

But anyhow brother, why you did not discuss the topic? A topic where these worthless citizens of Palestine whom you chant for is going to attend and pray over the death body of a Zionist leader? Or Hamas siding with western-Israeli-Saudi-Takfiri monarchists hegemony in Syria, Yemen, Bahrain or elsewhere?

You are free to give all of your wealth and life for such ppl and then be called Rafidhi, majoosi, and 10s of Takfir against you and against your honor, I am also free to express my opposition to such mentality. It is a forum of discussion, not that who is Muqawem or who is not...and who has the right to post or not.

• Advanced Member

Salam,

The Palestinian cause is not a "wahabist" takfiri cause it is an arab cause and only a person who knows no Palestinian and is extremely prejudicial and close minded would generalize and characterize the Palestinian people as takfiri and wahabist.

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, Noah- said:

No idea what you are trying to say???

Sayed Hassan Nasrallah is not the last word, not a genius in military, in politics, in economics, in medicine or the ultimate leader of Shia Muslims. We are still waiting for Imam Mahdi (as). Imam Khomeini (r.a) confessed to the facts that he was misled in some cases, trusted the wrong ppl and other miscalculations. There are a lot of leaders, governments and parties who follow wrong policies for long time.

For your information, Hizbullah did not "protest" this year in Lebanon during Quds Day and called it "security" reasons, and it was the first time. They had just a televised speech by Hassan Nasrallah. Maybe they are coming to their sensations?

But anyhow brother, why you did not discuss the topic? A topic where these worthless citizens of Palestine whom you chant for is going to attend and pray over the death body of a Zionist leader? Or Hamas siding with western-Israeli-Saudi-Takfiri monarchists hegemony in Syria, Yemen, Bahrain or elsewhere?

You are free to give all of your wealth and life for such ppl and then be called Rafidhi, majoosi, and 10s of Takfir against you and against your honor, I am also free to express my opposition to such mentality. It is a forum of discussion, not that who is Muqawem or who is not...and who has the right to post or not.

Well maybe I wanted to point out the fact that some shias DO care about Palestine. Makes sense ?

Speaking of Quds day, should I remind you of the multiple anti shia attacks that took place at that time (Karrada the most infamous) ? So NO, it was not about abandonning al Quds Day. I suggest you Google if Iran celebrated it or not.

Discuss the topic ? Well yes Mahmoud Abbass is a traitor to the cause. You think I waited for you to reach that conclusion ? Please brother...

As for the Hamas who will turn to where the money is, I have no illusions about them either. That does not make the Palestinians less MUSLIM, believing in Allah and its Rasool, hence deserving our attention

They are MUSTAD`AFIN, oppressed by the zionist ideology.  Exactly the same ideology you blame in each of your post. Some are jews in disguise, some are muslims in disguise. Sadly you seem to ignore this, whether on purpose or not.

As to being called a rafidi or a majoos, brother I really do not care about such petty discussions.

• Veteran Member

^Well, the point is nobody cares if Palestinians are more Muslims or less Muslims. The point is that 1. Shias CANNOT do anything about, 2. are not even welcomed in Palestine or by the Palestinians and 3.  is not in Shias interest to burst themselves everyday about Palestine. It is really getting boring to go over and over Palestine, oppressed people, Shias who are oppressed, OTHER SUNNIS who are oppressed from Chechnya to Burma, from Kashmir to elsewhere.. these issues are discussed 100s of times and all those who speak of 'oppressed Palestinians' are failed to see all other cases around the world and make a point. If Mahmoud Abbas, his government and followers are not Palestinians, if Hamas and Jihad and all the political and armed movements are not Palestinians, and if they do not constitute the majority of Palestinians, then I wonder who do? Some hidden groups, and ppl who do not have any representations or the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon? You like it or not, THEY ARE the majority of Palestine. Speaking of 'google' and 'youtube' why don't you use it sometimes, and read, watch and listen of Palestinians speaking of Shias. Anyhow, you are welcome to care and YES many Shias DO care about Palestine. I did not say that. I am just arguing against such ideas. btw: for years I was too thinking for Palestine and was thinking freeing Palestine should be the first and last notion for entire Muslim Ummah, including the Shias. But, I was naïve I believe.

Sawa: good for Arabs. Majority of Muslims and Shias are not Arabs. And I never seen any puppet Arab country to declare it as an Arab cause... with the exception of Syria, all other Arabs not only ignored Palestinians but also sold them and their lands for their own interests.

• Advanced Member

Tunisia has the Palestinian cause enshrined in their constitution, the gulf arab countries basically bankroll the Palestinian authority. The Palestinian cause existed before Islamic Iran, and Iran has only helped in propping up bad groups like the Islamic Jihad and Hamas who have undermined any chances of making peace with Israel, Iran and Syria has never really helped in solving the Palestinian issue. And there are tons of oppressed people in the world that doesn't mean one needs to abandon and disparage an oppressed people

• Veteran Member

^Ok. If you think that your Sunni Arab brothers are actually helping Palestinians, especially Gulf countries bankroll them and etc... GOOD FOR YOU! Your bros in Saudi, Qatar, other gulf states, Jordan, Morocco, Egypt, and etc... already made peace (submission) to/with Israel. I wish you and your Israeli bros a peaceful community. One thing I agree with you that Shias should get out of Palestinian mess altogether.

• Veteran Member
20 hours ago, Noah- said:

^Well, the point is nobody cares if Palestinians are more Muslims or less Muslims. The point is that 1. Shias CANNOT do anything about, 2. are not even welcomed in Palestine or by the Palestinians and 3.  is not in Shias interest to burst themselves everyday about Palestine. It is really getting boring to go over and over Palestine, oppressed people, Shias who are oppressed, OTHER SUNNIS who are oppressed from Chechnya to Burma, from Kashmir to elsewhere.. these issues are discussed 100s of times and all those who speak of 'oppressed Palestinians' are failed to see all other cases around the world and make a point. If Mahmoud Abbas, his government and followers are not Palestinians, if Hamas and Jihad and all the political and armed movements are not Palestinians, and if they do not constitute the majority of Palestinians, then I wonder who do? Some hidden groups, and ppl who do not have any representations or the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon? You like it or not, THEY ARE the majority of Palestine. Speaking of 'google' and 'youtube' why don't you use it sometimes, and read, watch and listen of Palestinians speaking of Shias. Anyhow, you are welcome to care and YES many Shias DO care about Palestine. I did not say that. I am just arguing against such ideas. btw: for years I was too thinking for Palestine and was thinking freeing Palestine should be the first and last notion for entire Muslim Ummah, including the Shias. But, I was naïve I believe.

Sawa: good for Arabs. Majority of Muslims and Shias are not Arabs. And I never seen any puppet Arab country to declare it as an Arab cause... with the exception of Syria, all other Arabs not only ignored Palestinians but also sold them and their lands for their own interests.

Brother I remember telling you that before, but to me you are falling in the same trap where those "sunnis" you criticize fell before you. Pretending all arabs are sunnis who hate shias, and now you find yourself hating sunnis....

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, realizm said:

Brother I remember telling you that before, but to me you are falling in the same trap where those "sunnis" you criticize fell before you. Pretending all arabs are sunnis who hate shias, and now you find yourself hating sunnis....

I don't think I am a 'fascist' who hates an entire community for any reason, be it Sunnis or Christians or anybody else. I don't pretend anything. I know all about Sunni/Shia/ communities of Arab countries probably more than their own ordinary citizens. I have more Sunni Arab friends and in general more Sunni friends in my social life than Shia friends.

I am not falling into any trap. There is not always traps. There is not always CIA, Zionist, Israeli hands, MI6 in every problems and into every stupid mind of Muslim individuals. The facts about Sunni community that exist for centuries are just facts, not traps or Zionists under cover programs. The limit of ignorance exist in the Sunni world more than any other religious segment is a fact that all Sunnis confess to this.

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Noah- said:

I don't think I am a 'fascist' who hates an entire community for any reason, be it Sunnis or Christians or anybody else. I don't pretend anything. I know all about Sunni/Shia/ communities of Arab countries probably more than their own ordinary citizens. I have more Sunni Arab friends and in general more Sunni friends in my social life than Shia friends.

I am not falling into any trap. There is not always traps. There is not always CIA, Zionist, Israeli hands, MI6 in every problems and into every stupid mind of Muslim individuals. The facts about Sunni community that exist for centuries are just facts, not traps or Zionists under cover programs. The limit of ignorance exist in the Sunni world more than any other religious segment is a fact that all Sunnis confess to this.

Not implying than behind everything there is MI6, those may simply be mental traps. 

Keep thinking and claiming that most sunnis are ignorant and evil, and there are chances that your children will grow up hating them.

Take this to a whole community level and you get a sectarian mentality. Up to you to be satisfied with the next generation of shias turning into takfiris themselves, I would rather be seen as mazloom than as zalim.

• Veteran Member
16 hours ago, realizm said:

Not implying than behind everything there is MI6, those may simply be mental traps. 

Keep thinking and claiming that most sunnis are ignorant and evil, and there are chances that your children will grow up hating them.

Take this to a whole community level and you get a sectarian mentality. Up to you to be satisfied with the next generation of shias turning into takfiris themselves, I would rather be seen as mazloom than as zalim.

What are you bro? Another FoxNews? When did I ever say most Sunnis are evil? where was my point and where did you drag it because of your own imagination!

If I state the level of ignorance within the Sunni communities that somehow makes me sectarian?

Stop labeling and telling me who I am and what I am and what I should be, instead discuss the core issues, and where you make a point, then back up a point.

You like it or not, the Muslim world is in a mess, the Sunni world is in a big mess, and the Sunni-Arab world is even in a bigger mess.

Do you really want us to discuss and go over Sunni-Arab history? Or at least the modern history? From Ahle Saud to Saddam, from Ikhwan to Arafat, from Yemen to puppet gulf states, from Egypt's Sadaat and Mubarak to Gaddafi and Harriri, from Al-Azhar to the Takfiri schools of hate in Saudi, from Takfiri militants and destruction of Libya, Syria, Iraq to the creation of neo-Takfiris, aka ISIS  and Nusra... From oppression of Bahrain to invasion of Yemen, from raping Izaidi women to manufacturing suicide-bombers and exploding the mosques. From slavery of western states to giving away all natural resources including the oil almost for free and for personal monarchs and their families!

I am not sure where it makes me sectarian for discussing any of these? Why to mix up things here.... Where does the issue of sectarianism stands and what are we talking about?

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Noah- said:

What are you bro? Another FoxNews? When did I ever say most Sunnis are evil? where was my point and where did you drag it because of your own imagination!

If I state the level of ignorance within the Sunni communities that somehow makes me sectarian?

Stop labeling and telling me who I am and what I am and what I should be, instead discuss the core issues, and where you make a point, then back up a point.

You like it or not, the Muslim world is in a mess, the Sunni world is in a big mess, and the Sunni-Arab world is even in a bigger mess.

Do you really want us to discuss and go over Sunni-Arab history? Or at least the modern history? From Ahle Saud to Saddam, from Ikhwan to Arafat, from Yemen to puppet gulf states, from Egypt's Sadaat and Mubarak to Gaddafi and Harriri, from Al-Azhar to the Takfiri schools of hate in Saudi, from Takfiri militants and destruction of Libya, Syria, Iraq to the creation of neo-Takfiris, aka ISIS  and Nusra... From oppression of Bahrain to invasion of Yemen, from raping Izaidi women to manufacturing suicide-bombers and exploding the mosques. From slavery of western states to giving away all natural resources including the oil almost for free and for personal monarchs and their families!

I am not sure where it makes me sectarian for discussing any of these? Why to mix up things here.... Where does the issue of sectarianism stands and what are we talking about?

We actually agree on all the points you listed above. Regarding Palestine, you are free to have your opinion and prioritize the defense of our fellow shia mazloomin, however preaching here that we should stop caring about Palestinians is something equaling zulm at your level - and that's what you have being doing, brother.