Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Alien Hunter

Tafsir mizan needed

Rate this topic

previously i read a english shia tafsir called 'an enlightening commentary'. but i see tafsir mizan is probably most reputed shia tafsir now. so i am eager to read it now if any english translation available. can any of you give link of full english version, specially pdf?

4 hours ago, Alien Hunter said:

previously i read a english shia tafsir called 'an enlightening commentary'. but i see tafsir mizan is probably most reputed shia tafsir now. so i am eager to read it now if any english translation available. can any of you give link of full english version, specially pdf?

:salam:

I need to let you know something that I learned from a university professor with PHD in religious field, I asked him which tafsir is the best, he answered me:" You question is wrong, no tafsir is better than others, each tafsir is suitable for a group of people." Then he made a division and I will share it here:

Al-mizan: this tafsir is suitable for, Tollabs(students of religion in hawza), religious professors and scholars, judges and ...

Nemoone: Teachers and university students

Noor: Students and ordinary people.

Tasnim: Aref people( People such as AyatoAllah Bahjat(ra))

I found another book which I already knew but I didn't knew it is a tafsir and I add it here

Sahife Imam: It is the collection of sayings of Imam Khomeini(ra), and if you read it and compare it with Quran you see it is a tafsir of Quran, in fact it is the practical tafsir of Quran.

I think it helps you to choose the best tafsir for yourself. 

8 hours ago, Alien Hunter said:

Assalaamulaeykum,

English Version of Tafseer al-Mizan is available, but only few volumes have been translated yet, you can read online from this this link: http://www.almizan.org/

Or

You can download in PDF format from this link: http://www.wofis.com/Publications.aspx?bookID=8&partID=19

Wa aleykumsalaam