Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Aabiss_Shakari

Islamic Names for Baby Girl

Rate this topic

By the grace of almighty Allah for the sake of Sahiban e Mubahilla a. s, I am blessed by a baby girl yesterday night (Night of Eid Mubahilla). Please suggest me an Islamic baby girl name for my daughter. 

MashAllah , Bohat Bohat Mubarik ho!  She is adorable <3 , You have a little princess to spoil !! :cuddle:

May Allah bless her with good fortune and strong Imaan. 

You could name her 'Sumana' after mother of Imam Al Jawad al Taqi  (a.s) or 'Sabeeka' , mother of Imam Ali Naqi (a.s)

On 9/27/2016 at 7:25 AM, Aabiss_Shakari said:

By the grace of almighty Allah for the sake of Sahiban e Mubahilla a. s, I am blessed by a baby girl yesterday night (Night of Eid Mubahilla). Please suggest me an Islamic baby girl name for my daughter. 

Congratulations, don't forget to aqiqa for her, aqiqa is highly advised by ahlulbayts(عليه السلام), some names that might help you:

Fatima: One of the Imams said about this name:" If you named your daughter Fatima, don't be harsh on her and don't threat bad to her, because there was a Fatima who was made to suffer too much"

Pardis: it is a persian name and it entered to Arabic and became ferdos and also entered english and was changed to paradise. p.s: Ferdos is a male name :D while Pardis is female.

Zainab

Zahra

Maryam

Narjis

Narges (it is the persian version of Narjis)