Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
sakura1994

[LAWS]is fixing my eye brow haram ?

Rate this topic

16 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

She is Sunni.

12 minutes ago, Assad aly said:

Its not haram but needs to be hidden from eyes of non mehram

Ayatollah Syed Sistani:

Q: What is the ruling for plucking of the eyebrows in general, and what is the ruling if it is just to clean, and is it obligatory for a woman after plucking to cover her plucked eyebrows before non-mahram men?

A: It is permissible and covering is not obligatory.

Sunnis dont like it. I think its not allowed for you guys.

4 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

She is Sunni.

I don't think I can call myself shia yet cuz I am still learning about shia islam , but I don't think I am sunni , at least I changed my way of praying not long ago ! . 

I don't know , I come from sunni family but for long time I was quranic mean I rejected all hadiths and stick to quran , but then I come here and I don't know ! :worried:

Edited by sakura1994

5 hours ago, Lordofgemini said:

As far as i know, its not haram. Check your marjaa tho. 

I don't have marjaa cuz I don't know where to find one , I am from Egypt which is sunni majority country and there is no nearby shia masjid that I know of . . I am confused to where to find marjia or how to choose one . 

Edited by sakura1994

Just now, sakura1994 said:

I don't have marjaa cuz I don't know where to find one , I am from Egypt which is sunni majority country and there is no nearby shia masjid that I know of . . I am confused to where to find marjia or how to choose one ... I think I posted thread here before on how to choose/find marjia but I don't know !

Maraje don't need to be near you.

15 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

I don't have marjaa cuz I don't know where to find one , I am from Egypt which is sunni majority country and there is no nearby shia masjid that I know of . . I am confused to where to find marjia or how to choose one . 

Sister why you don't get in touch with our sisters @hameedeh or @starlight

Edited by Haimi

17 hours ago, sakura1994 said:

I don't think I can call myself shia yet cuz I am still learning about shia islam , but I don't think I am sunni , at least I changed my way of praying not long ago ! . 

I don't know , I come from sunni family but for long time I was quranic mean I rejected all hadiths and stick to quran , but then I come here and I don't know ! :worried:

Salam

Don't worry . No one is Shia as such. We are mainly admirers of Ahlul bayt. Shia is a high position that can only be claimed by the Imams and a few close Sahabas, and probably a few nowadays who won't claim it out right either .

Those who claim to be Shia should be very careful, as they would be considered liars.

Here is a Hadith about those who called themselves Shia and were reprimanded by Imam Reza(a):

When Mamoon appointed Imam Reza (a) as his crown prince, His gate keeper came and said:

A group of people are standing and want to come and visit you and say they are the Shias of Imam Ali (a).

The Imam said, tell them I have work and tell them to return back.

The Door keeper returned them. The next day they returned and introduced themselves in the same manner .

The gate keeper returned them again and so the third, fourth day till two months they would come every day but were not allowed to meet the Imam ,after two months they told the Gatekeeper,

"Tell our master we are the Shias of your father Ali, you have not given us permission to meet you, and our enemies are ridiculing us.
We will return but we will be homeless when we return  to our cities and country as we won't be able to bare the ridicule of the enemies."

Imam Reza told the gate keeper to allow them in .

They entered and said Salam to the Imam , but the Imam did not answer  and did not even allowed them to sit and were still standing.

They said oh son of the prophet what is this belittling for after closing the door on us for two long months and not giving us permission.

What will be left of us?

The imam said read this Quranic verse which says "whatever that reaches you is all from your bad deeds although Allah forgives many of your bad deeds (Shora:30)"

Then he said:

Because you CLAIMED to be the Shia of Ali !
 Woe to you'll !

The Shias of Ali (a) are like Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein
Abu Dhar, Salman, Miqdad and Ammar and Mohammad bin Abi Bikr ,who did not disobey the laws of Allah and did not do any of the Haram.

And you also say that you are Shias, although in most of your acts you are against him and even fall short in the obligatory acts
and take the rights of your brothers in religion lightly
And the places you shouldn't do Taqiyah, you do taqiyah but in places that you have no choice but to do taqiyah
you don't adhere to this great duty.

If instead of claiming to be shias you would have said that you are the admirers and friends of Imam Ali and like the friends of them and consider their enemies your enemies , I would not have rejected your claim and would have accepted it, BUT YOU HAVE CLAIMED A HIGH POSITION! and if your actions don't match your words you are destroyed .

They said, oh son of the prophet we ask forgiveness from God and ask repentance from God for our inappropriate statement
and as you, our master have taught us, we shall say we are your friends and your friends are our friends and your enemies are our enemies

The imam said Welcome my brothers and my friends come higher and higher and higher, he took them so high that he made them to stick close to him.

Then told the gate keeper:

How many times have you returned them entering this house?
He said "60 times."
Then Imam Said,

" Then go to their houses 60 times and say Salam to them, and say my Salams to them, because today the seeked repentance , and their sins have been forgiven and since they are our friends and attached to us, they are worthy of respect , hence go visit them, check their and their families situation give them their expense of their livelihood and charity and solve their worries and problems.

Edited by certainclarity