Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Starvation in Yemen.

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member

Millions starving in ‘forgotten war’ as Saudi bombs tear Yemen apart

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fd7c

Saida Ahmad Baghili, 18, in the Yemen city of Hodeida, is among many people left without food by a Saudi blockade. British support for Riyadh was raised at prime minister’s questions yesterdayAbduljabbar Zeyad/Reuters

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/millions-starving-as-saudi-bombs-tear-yemen-apart-xdxb23cbb

Syrians are not starving to death.  Yemenis are starving to death.  More news is given about Syrians.  Once in a blue moon is anything reported about Yemen. 

YA SAHAB AZ ZAMAN!!!!!!!!!

• Advanced Member

Then they have the cheek to accuse Iran/Russia/Syria of committing war crimes in Syria. Today, Saudi Arabia was named on the human rights council, Russia was left out! What hypocrisy is this? I don't deny the Syrian regime has done some really awful things, but the fact that the media is absolutely silent on this deliberate attempt to starve an entire population and subject them to a slow, agonizingly painful death is absolutely disgusting! Theresa May refused to cut-off arms sales to Saudi Arabia and more of this will follow from Hillary, the next likely president of America. What beacons of humanity eh? I don't believe how so many American people that still buy the same old BS rhetoric from their government. Is ignorance really an excuse anymore with the abundance of information on the internet?

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother Mohamed,

The limelight is only on Syria now.  Yemen is suffering and no one cares.  Yemen is starving and no one cares.  The media is only focusing from now until next week the US presidential elections.  

I don't know if what is happening in Yemen, will bring out the Yamani, Allahu a3lam, I have no knowledge or information, just my thoughts.  I know they are a people of patience and are steadfast.  If they can go through bombings, insecurity, starvation and no news is bringing any attention to their situation, Insh'Allah they will be the strong leaders and followers of Imam Mahdi.  That is what brings peace to my heart, other then that it is broken and in pieces because I am a mother and I can't bare seeing and knowing their are people dying from hunger and thirst. 

Inna lil Allah wa inna elahi raj3oun.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• 2 months later...