Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

Is Allah Alive?can I get his cell no? Or any address? 

From the last 6 years I am praying but he don't listened my single pray. I did fast even nafli rozaaz as well. 

I did pray 5 times. This year i sit on itakaaf with new hopes but today I came into this conclusion that either he is no present. Or either he hate me. Becz if he cares only as my mother did thn m sure I would have that only wish.No need to love me as 70 mother's love. 

Well m sure he is not present for me. 

@Samia123 Never think for a moment that if you did not get what you wanted then Allah did not listen to your prayers. 

At the time of prophet Ibrahim (as) he saw an old man, he started having a conversation with him (the old man did not know this is prophet Ibrahim (as). Then prophet Ibrahim asked the old man if he (the prophet) can be the old's man guest. The old man accepted, but said: there is one problem, my house is in a place where you have to cross a river first and there is no boat that we can use to cross the river. prophet Ibrahim said: then how do you usually cross the river? old man said: I walk on the water. the prophet replied: let's go and see we might as well.

surprising the old man, prophet Ibrahim crossed the river walking on water as well. When they got to the old man house he opened his heart to prophet Ibrahim (as) saying: I have a wish and I'm praying to Allah for decades but he did not listened to me and it is to see prophet Ibrahim (as), then the prophet replied: I am prophet Ibrahim.

The moral of the story is that the old man was praying for decades to see the prophet and it was not granted to him, instead this did not mean Allah did not listen to him, in fact, this old man through his prayers reached a level that he could walk on water.

So never think for a moment that Allah does not listen to your prayers. It is through these prayers that you reach high levels, and eventually you will be granted what you wanted.

Even if you did not receive what you have prayed for, in the Akhira, He will grant you something much much much better than what you wished for in this dunya. In fact, in Akhira, people will wish that none of their dunya wishes were granted to them when they see what Allah has compensated and what he has in store for them. 

May Allah grant your wishes Inshallah.

Assalam.

1) you pray = you will get what you want

2) you pray = you don't get anything bcz your wish wasn't a good or the best option for you, instead Allah swt will give you an another thing.

3) you pray = you don't get anything bcz your wish wasn't a good or the best option for you, instead Allah swt will give you something better in Akhira.

4) you pray = you don't get anything bcz your wish wasn't a good or the best option for you, instead Allah swt will clean your sins as a reward.

Note: no one can pray or make Dua without Allah swt Permission, it's the first result of Istijabat for Dua, means your Dua already has been Accepted.

Try to read Dua Komayl for more information, or try to read Allame Hilli r.a book or Sayyed ibn Tawoos r.a.

Moltameson Be Dua.

Wassalam.

IMG_20160919_155503.jpg

Edited by Haimi

1 hour ago, Samia123 said:

From the last 6 years I am praying but he don't listened my single pray. I did fast even nafli rozaaz as well. 

This is known as the prayer of the merchants.

Have you thanked Allah for what he has given you? Do you know if a single cell in your body fails you'd probably be in the hospital crying for your health back. Thank Allah for what He has given you then ask for more

I saw on discovery how that Congo tribes in Africa were living in that jungle, chiseling there teeth to eat rats and cats and those snakes and things around them. They are not aware of the life which rest of the world is living.

Is this enough to pay thanx whole life to Allah,  that he not gave birth to us in that tribe ?

Edited by alirex

I prayed from me this time by saying that even if its not good for me still I want it. Even if it bring worried still I want it. 

If u don't give me thn ur not present for me. U r for the rest of the world. 

I don't need the reward in day of judgment I need it now. 

But still be don't give it to me 

4 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

This is known as the prayer of the merchants.

Have you thanked Allah for what he has given you? Do you know if a single cell in your body fails you'd probably be in the hospital crying for your health back. Thank Allah for what He has given you then ask for more

I had asked Allah to kill me hundreds nd millions times as he can't give me what I want. But he don't even fullfill that too

Just now, Samia123 said:

I had asked Allah to kill me hundreds nd millions times as he can't give me what I want. But he don't even fullfill that too

And what's that dear Muslim?

Can you explain it to us please?

Where is Allah?

Surah Qaf, Verse 16:

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ

And certainly We created man, and We know what his mind suggests to him, and We are nearer to him than his life-vein.

Surah Al-Hadid, Verse 4:

وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ

and He is with you wherever you are; and Allah sees what you do.

Many years ago I was on the same stance as you are today.

As most people have already said, trust in God. You may choose not to trust in God given your situation but my suggestion is that give Him some time to help you.

Let me tell you how a miracle from God made my restore my faith in him. I also had family issues, financial issues and job issues. Endless, no end to them. I lost my faith. I find no shame in admitting it. I happened to stop by a shop one day and a street vendor approached me with some things to sell. His words were "Please purchase an item from me in the name of Allah, I need to eat" I smirked and replied, "If Allah's so great why doesn't he give you food right now?" He smiled back and said (I don't recall his exact words but as far as I can remember "Sir this life is temporary. I will try to get through it however I can. The afterlife is where my relief is."

I was shocked, ashamed and felt guilty and realized that the vendor was right. I bought him food and he enjoyed every bit of it. The food was Godsent. He had earned every crumb. Never doubted the existence of Allah after that. Conflicts, anger tantrums towards Him - Yes I do have them. But then again that is a conversation that's strictly between me and him :)

Life takes its toll on you. You wade through. if you cant walk through, you crawl through it. But eventually there is something for everyone at the end of that dark tunnel. Trust me if there was no balance and no Godly intervention, all the top professors in the world would have been filthy rich and Bill Gates would have been mopping floors for a living. (Since that is your idea of Godly justice).

This is just my opinion. I hope it helps you :)

Edited by ShiaConfused

13 minutes ago, ShiaConfused said:

Many years ago I was on the same stance as you are today.

As most people have already said, trust in God. You may choose not to trust in God given your situation but my suggestion is that give Him some time to help you.

Let me tell you how a miracle from God made my restore my faith in him. I also had family issues, financial issues and job issues. Endless, no end to them. I lost my faith. I find no shame in admitting it. I happened to stop by a shop one day and a street vendor approached me with some things to sell. His words were "Please purchase an item from me in the name of Allah, I need to eat" I smirked and replied, "If Allah's so great why doesn't he give you food right now?" He smiled back and said (I don't recall his exact words but as far as I can remember "Sir this life is temporary. I will try to get through it however I can. The afterlife is where my relief is."

I was shocked, ashamed and felt guilty and realized that the vendor was right. I bought him food and he enjoyed every bit of it. The food was Godsent. He had earned every crumb. Never doubted the existence of Allah after that. Conflicts, anger tantrums towards Him - Yes I do have them. But then again that is a conversation that's strictly between me and him :)

Life takes its toll on you. You wade through. if you cant walk through, you crawl through it. But eventually there is something for everyone at the end of that dark tunnel. Trust me if there was no balance and no Godly intervention, all the top professors in the world would have been filthy rich and Bill Gates would have been mopping floors for a living. (Since that is your idea of Godly justice).

This is just my opinion. I hope it helps you :)

Inspiring post.

2 hours ago, Samia123 said:

It's better that they r not born in my family atleast. He took my mother nd then one by one he took everything from me. Nd now he took my believe on him too. 

As he can't see me 

Some things are a test, but there is free will too. If God didn't allow consequences, there would be no point to our lives. 

Edited by notme
Typo

Dear samia, 

God is with you all the time, He listens to your every prayer, every cry, every joy. He tests you according to your limit. Not more. He made you stronger then most that's why he gave you a difficult test. So you get to higher ranks. You are special to Him. Trust Him since he really loves you. You are His creature. He wants you to find yourself in these 60-70 years of life. And give you eternity(to elaborate that is like 9999999999999999999999999999999 years and endless more) of happiness with all your loved ones waiting for you there. Your mother will be there too. Trust your Creator. He is the Most Merciful. 

We here will also pray for you iA.

3 hours ago, Samia123 said:

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”

Allah is in heaven. 

Maybe is not his will what you're asking him for. Listen, my life has been hard and I've commited mistakes, and from all that I learnt that the best thing I can do is to do his will and not mine, and I cried tears of blood. If you feel there's a lot of silence after you made the petition, it means NO.

Why? He knows, maybe someday you'll understand why. Or asking him to help you understand the resons behind that big and so loudly (among the silence) no.

15 hours ago, Nataly said:

Allah is in heaven. 

Maybe is not his will what you're asking him for. Listen, my life has been hard and I've commited mistakes, and from all that I learnt that the best thing I can do is to do his will and not mine, and I cried tears of blood. If you feel there's a lot of silence after you made the petition, it means NO.

Why? He knows, maybe someday you'll understand why. Or asking him to help you understand the resons behind that big and so loudly (among the silence) no.

He (swt) is not literally in Heaven, or any place in particular, as to be limited to that place. He is the Most Exalted, Most High.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright.

2-186 (Quran)