Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haydar Husayn

The anti-tatbeer crowd might enjoy this

Rate this topic

45 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

You dare to do takfir on me?

I said you didnt have the love of the Ahlul Bait in your heart. You may choose to interpret that anyway you wish. A man cannot be an oppressor and love the Ahlul Bait. 

You spit on the Palestinians . You are an oppressor. You are what you are but you arent a lover of the Ahlul Bait

54 minutes ago, Haimi said:

Assalam.

Absolutely @DigitalUmmahis a shia,

Wassalam.

He is what is a called a 'Shia by birth' . He has no love of the Ahlul Bait in his heart , he is with the oppressors.

From his previous posts he has indicated he is Shia by birth. I believe he has also said he is Syed.

So Shia and Syed by birth and yet sides with the oppressors. Lover of the Ahlul Bait it is impossible

Edited by A true Sunni

55 minutes ago, Haimi said:

How you can say that? What do you know about ahlul bayt a.s? Stop saying useless words.

Mods: why I can not ignore this person?

Ignored rest of them, only this one left.

So let me get this clear . You are saying it is possible to love the Ahlul Bait and yet side with the oppressors. This is an important question because it defines the very message of the Ahlul Bait

7 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Guys, I think that we can never have proper discussion about this issue. I think it is good time to close the whole thread.

I thought we were finally getting somewhere. In your honest opinion, can you love the Ahlul Bait and yet side with the Zionist oppressors and spit on the Palestinians

Just now, A true Sunni said:

I thought we were finally getting somewhere. 

Bro, I think its the opposite. We were talking about this practice and how was it found in pagans, then suddenly people started to use fatwa cards that have nothing to do with the topic, then people started to talk off topic for many pages...it seems that its hard to stay in the topic when people start to talk off topic stuff.

In your honest opinion, can you love the Ahlul Bait and yet side with the Zionist oppressors and spit on the Palestinians

If that is the case, then Nope I can't side with the oppressors while I claim to love Ahlulbait (as) .

10 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

If that is the case, then Nope I can't side with the oppressors while I claim to love Ahlulbait (as) .

Thank you for your honesty. Unfortunately others on here 'circle the wagons' to defend the oppressors just because they bear the name of Shia and Syed .

1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

You dare to do takfir on me?

What I find so distasteful other than not having the knowledge is twisting words to win and or score a point especially over your brothers. 

Looks like you do not even know what takfeer means.

These malangs are good fodder for the opponents, especially  the meat cleaving butcher types who then unashamedly make public pronouncements of the same for self aggrandisement. 

37 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

I wish to illustrate the hypocrisy of malang males. Where do you think I am going with this

right, the hypocrisy you were not able to illustrate in any way? good job. 

34 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

I said you didnt have the love of the Ahlul Bait in your heart. You may choose to interpret that anyway you wish. A man cannot be an oppressor and love the Ahlul Bait. 

You spit on the Palestinians . You are an oppressor. You are what you are but you arent a lover of the Ahlul Bait

I suggest you repent, and apologise. 

As brother Dhulfikar has said, this thread has become completely derailed. I should have foreseen this, and posted in the Thinker's Discourse forum, because only a minority of the posts have anything to do with the topic, which is the origins of these bloodletting rituals.

It's funny that brother Haji2003 currently has a thread about 'upping the maulvi game', but judging by the quality of many of the posts that we see here, I don't think they need to. People have the maulvis they deserve, and they seem quite happy with them.

Anyway, thread locked.