Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haydar Husayn

The anti-tatbeer crowd might enjoy this

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, A true Sunni said:

a mother can see her daughter . But I see you didnt answer the point as usual

you need to take your shirt off to do zanjeer. men can do this, because our awrah is our belly to our naval. women cannot do this in public/ hussainias, so women do not do zanjeer. however they can do tatbir (which they do) or chain only forms of zanjeer (which they do). 

there is no difference between tatbir and zanjeer in my mind, they are equal. I would absolutely be happy with my wife/ daughters having back scars like mine, just as much as I would be with scars on their head. my own back is covered in scars, why not my wife?

was that slow enough? or shall i use crayons next time?

15 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

, bright spark. 

9 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

You really have a problem making decent conversation don't you. 

A counsellor or a psychiatrist chair might be more useful.  

Edited by haideriam

16 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

you need to take your shirt off to do zanjeer. men can do this, because our awrah is our belly to our naval. women cannot do this in public/ hussainias, so women do not do zanjeer. however they can do tatbir (which they do) or chain only forms of zanjeer (which they do). 

there is no difference between tatbir and zanjeer in my mind, they are equal. I would absolutely be happy with my wife/ daughters having back scars like mine, just as much as I would be with scars on their head. my own back is covered in scars, why not my wife?

They can do it in private, at home , out of sight of everyone. According to you its for love of Imam Hussain (as). Not to show everyone. Simple really (its an adornement)

Edited by A true Sunni

8 minutes ago, haideriam said:

You really have a problem making decent conversation don't you. 

A counsellor or a psychiatrist chair might be more useful.  

I hope one day to have akhlaaq as good as you

7 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I hope one day to have akhlaaq as good as you

You are a grown up mature adult(baligh) now so let not the past haunt you and let it not be an excuse for any uncouth behaviour.

Inshallah keep this in mind and you will be fine. 

Bro DU any answer for Bro A true Sunni for he makes a very very valid point.

22 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

They can do it in private, at home , out of sight of everyone. According to you its for love of Imam Hussain (as). Not to show everyone. Simple really (its an adornement)

25 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

People are free to do it in congregation or alone. 

27 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

1 minute ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Silence would have been golden bro DU.

You are beginning to skirt the question and answer like a politician. I thought politics in religion was not for you or I stand to be corrected.

It should be stayed as private and not for showing off. Most of these act have bringing bad image to Shi'ah Islam. Oke, if you like Tatbir, then do it privately, it solve all the problems.

Edited by Dhulfikar

17 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

You have already said that women should not do it in congregation due to exposing their bodies to other women. Since scarring and mutillating your body is such an adornment why do you not encourage your women to do it in private. 

6 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

You have already said that women should not do it in congregation due to exposing their bodies to other women. Since scarring and mutillating your body is such an adornment why do you not encourage your women to do it in private. 

Ok i tell you what. Ill go and tell every girl  on planet earth that does tatbir, that someone who calls himself a sunni online thinks they should do zanjeer at home instead. I will let you know how I get on. Your opinion DEFINITELY matters.

7 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Ok i tell you what. Ill go and tell every girl  on planet earth that does tatbir, that someone who calls himself a sunni online thinks they should do zanjeer at home instead. I will let you know how I get on. Your opinion DEFINITELY matters.

You are the one beating the drum for blood letting , scarring and mutillation. It is you that is that is defining malangs as some kind of exclusive clique. It is you that is suggesting that its some form of 'worship'. Now all I ask is that you extend this right to 'worship' to female malangs. 

13 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

In the west, it is private. You cant do it in any public area

12 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

12 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Yup, because the whole government will ban it, if it ever came to public.

10 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

Disengenuous as usual. You can see it in many Imambargahs

Hey brothers give my brother DU a break will you. 

Poor guy has run out of answers and still does not know what silence is golden means. 

Also if he like keeps playing to the gallery about the brothers nick of Sunni, I see a lot of comprehension problems.

Bro DU do you know what a True Sunni means.

13 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

You are the one beating the drum for blood letting , scarring and mutillation. It is you that is that is defining malangs as some kind of exclusive clique. It is you that is suggesting that its some form of 'worship'. Now all I ask is that you extend this right to 'worship' to female malangs. 

Im flattered that you think I have that much influence over all the worlds mallang women, that its up to me personally to decide how women do azadari lol. but I think you need to stop and actually understand what I am saying. 

I have no say or influence over what females do, I know that they do tatbir, but whether they do zanjeer in private or tatbir in public or anything, I am in support of them. I dont think it is my place to decide for them or suggest anything for them. 

Bro DU the problem is that you sometimes say it is only a private ritual here and sometimes when corrected you start to call it public. I hope you understand that there are classifications within the public private sphere and where each can be legitimately done.

Also when trying to score points in the i will tell all malang women that Sunni says and then you suddenly retract from the all malang women influence thing.

I am not suggesting you hold sway over the malang women or you are some sort of head malang, the sort who use meat clevers(toakas) and make shameful pronouncements, all the while saying that it is love between the person and the Imam(as), I am just saying bro be clear and not either confused or disingenuous. 

Silence is Gold. Take it while you still have the opportunity.

31 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Im flattered that you think I have that much influence over all the worlds mallang women, that its up to me personally to decide how women do azadari lol. but I think you need to stop and actually understand what I am saying. 

I have no say or influence over what females do, I know that they do tatbir, but whether they do zanjeer in private or tatbir in public or anything, I am in support of them. I dont think it is my place to decide for them or suggest anything for them. 

So you would support you mother, sister, wife, daughters doing it. No limits on age of course. Adornment is for young and old.

As an additional point many guys when 'advertising' for potential future wives highlight they do Zanjeer Zani. Should this also apply to women who are suitably 'adorned'.

38 minutes ago, haideriam said:

Bro DU do you know what a True Sunni means.

Salam brother , Could you clarify please ?

When I think of true Sunnis I only picture : with all due respect to our Sunni brothers,  muaviyeh RA killed Imam Hassan (as) or Yazid RA killed Imam Hussein (as) or they're waiting for the Mahdi (as) but they say it will be from Imam Hassan (as) line... But what did they do to Imam Hassan lineage in Karbala. A true Sunni who's okay with Imam Ali (as) rights being usurped ?? A true Sunni as in I'm okay with the 2nd caliph burning down the house of HZ Fatima (as) ........How can they put RA after someone who killed ahlulbayt......  And people can choose how to mourn for ahlulbayt as they want.  We all grieve differently. 

No one is responsible for another persons deeds or sin. You will not be judged or asked about it on judgment day but you will be judged and questioned about passing judgements and ridiculing people on here.  My comment is not intended for you brother I'm speaking generally. 

7 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

So you would support you mother, sister, wife, daughters doing it. No limits on age of course. Adornment is for young and old.

I have already said, quite clearly, that yes, I absolutely would support it, 

7 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

As an additional point many guys when 'advertising' for potential future wives highlight they do Zanjeer Zani. Should this also apply to women who are suitably 'adorned'.

how am I meant to answer that, sunni?

20 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I have already said, quite clearly, that yes, I absolutely would support it, 

how am I meant to answer that, sunni?

With your opinion since you are so free to to share it on here. To take this discussion further. Should a female Malang back slasher/mutilator tell her prospective husband that she is heavily scarred before the wedding or should she assume that since she is marrying someone who sees scarring and mutillation as an adornment that he would be pleased by it and not repulsed. 

10 minutes ago, haideriam said:

digi do not be insolent, the nick is A true Sunni or just say BRO

Its OK its in his nature. If you remember his other shocking post about spitting on the oppressed palestinians.

A man like DU cannot have the love the Ahlul Bait in his heart. It is impossible. 

With your opinion since you are so free to to share it on here. To take this discussion further. Should a female Malang back slasher/mutilator tell her prospective husband that she is heavily scarred before the wedding or should she assume that since she is marrying someone who sees scarring and mutillation as an adornment that he would be pleased by it and not repulsed. 

my opinion is that its up to each individual what they reveal, when they reveal it and how they reveal it. I think initial meetings with potential spouses would probably involve other things than comparing each others back scars. 

I have no problem with any sister who bears scars from azadari, I find them beautiful. others may agree with me, others may disagree with me. its entirely subjective. 

All this is hypothetical anyway, since as far as I know, girls only do tatbir, not zanjeer with blades. so you are wasting everyone's time. if they did zanjeer with blades? I doubt any mallang would have an issue with it (why would they?), but its up to the individual. 

where are you going with this?

Its OK its in his nature. If you remember his other shocking post about spitting on the oppressed palestinians.

A man like DU cannot have the love the Ahlul Bait in his heart. It is impossible. 

He probably suffers from bi polar split personality disorder and needs serious help. 

Calls himself DigitalUmmah and hates most of the people. What a dichotomy?

Edited by haideriam

How you can say that? What do you know about ahlul bayt a.s? Stop saying useless words.

Mods: why I can not ignore this person?

Ignored rest of them, only this one left.

11 minutes ago, haideriam said:

He probably suffers from bi polar split personality disorder and needs serious help. 

Calls himself DigitalUmmah and hates most of the people. What a dichotomy?

Assalam.

No please don't say that in front of a stranger.

Absolutely @DigitalUmmahis a shia, no matter what, even when he said those words to my lovely imam Khomeini r.a and imam Khamenei h.a(these two are important more than anyone to me, even my dead father), still he's a brother.

Cmon people please, bring the unity and happiness.

Wassalam.

Edited by Haimi

1 minute ago, Haimi said:

Absolutely @DigitalUmmahis a shia, no matter what, even when he said those words to my lovely imam Khomeini r.a and imam Khamenei h.a(these two are important more than anyone to me, even my dead father), still he's it brother.

i did not insult either sayed khomeini or khamanei brother. I wish you would understand this instead of falling out with me.

i believe that sayed khomeini made a mistake in his reaction to salman rushdie
I believe that sayed khamenei made a mistake in his reaction to yasser habib. 

in both situations, rusdhie and habib have used their infamy to make themselves rich beyond their wildest dreams.