Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haydar Husayn

The anti-tatbeer crowd might enjoy this

Rate this topic

16 minutes ago, Haimi said:

And do you know what's mean that?

Do you know what's the story behind him? His father and imam Khomeini r.a?

Ayatullah bahjat r.a and many if our maraje?

What's the story behind his satellite channels?

Who's his brother? How is his relationship with his brother?

Who is Yasir al-habib? What's the relation between him and the shirazi? What's the relation between MI6, London and shirazi groups?

But why is he still living in Qum & running his office? 

2 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

But why is he still living in Qum & running his office? 

He's not actually living in Qum, and if he's, it's just like the awwali Zalim and the prophet saww Story.

Sometimes HAKIM SHARI'I doesn't have an option:(

That's one of the reason that we call imam Ali a.s: Awwala Mazlum.

Edited by Haimi

1 minute ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

Means you have no evidences against him?

Ofc we have, but fitna is the issues.

It's not the right moment for such things.

Anyway just remember his name.

On 18/09/2016 at 4:48 PM, Haydar Husayn said:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Kings+18

Looks like people have been doing this for a long time, if not always those on the right side.

Disclaimer for the usual suspects: this post should in no way be construed as an argument that tatbeer is haram, so don't bother pointing out that this is in the Bible and hence has no relevance to us. I simply found it interesting, and thought some others would too. If you don't, then nobody is forcing you to respond.

I think that it is definitely interesting.

if you forget extreme ideologies like salafism and zionism, there is always going to be a massive overlap between all religions, whether pagan or abrahamic or modern. if you look back far enough will will find tonnes of things that pagans/non muslims do which we also do, right down to ancient egyptians using aqeeq as an amulet, or saying "ameen" after prayers. The quran says that all people were sent a prophet, so maybe the overlaps are glimmers of the original message before distortion. 

10 minutes ago, Haimi said:

wow brothers and sisters.

Listen/watch imam Khamenei h.a lecture right now.

He talked again about shirazi groups or any groups that running their headquarters from London.

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says inciting sectarian sentiments of Muslims under the guise of a fake version of Shia Islam has led to the emergence of such groups as Daesh and al-Nusra Front (recently rebranded as Jabhat Fateh al-Sham).

“Inciting the feelings of other Islamic sects in the name of Shia [Islam], which is in fact “British Shia,” has resulted in the emergence of evil and mercenary groups that are affiliated with the US and the British spy service, like Daesh and al-Nusra [Front],” the Leader said during a meeting with thousands of people on the occasion of Eid al-Ghadeer in the capital Tehran on Tuesday.

4 minutes ago, Haimi said:

He talked again about shirazi groups or any groups that running their headquarters from London.

yasser habib is only so famous because sayed khamenei and other pro WFers made him so. his sphere of influence is tiny and dwindling, right up until someone publicly speaks against him when he suddenly gets a load of new followers directly because of the notoriety/ exposure. 

sayed khomeini made this same mistake with salman rushdie. 

9 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

yasser habib is only so famous because sayed khamenei and other pro WFers made him so. his sphere of influence is tiny and dwindling, right up until someone publicly speaks against him when he suddenly gets a load of new followers directly because of the notoriety/ exposure. 

sayed khomeini made this same mistake with salman rushdie. 

Wow Muhammad Ali....

What's up brother?

Edited by Haimi

3 minutes ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says inciting sectarian sentiments of Muslims under the guise of a fake version of Shia Islam has led to the emergence of such groups as Daesh and al-Nusra Front (recently rebranded as Jabhat Fateh al-Sham).

lol wut. 

6 minutes ago, Haimi said:

Wow Muhammad Ali....

What's about brother?

think about it brother - have I said anything factually incorrect? yasser habib is basically a barking dog. if he was just ignored, he would go away. but sayed khamenei has made him out to be some sort of fire breathing dragon who the shia world needs to be protected from. 

3 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

lol wut. 

think about it brother - have I said anything factually incorrect? yasser habib is basically a barking dog. if he was just ignored, he would go away. but sayed khamenei has made him out to be some sort of fire breathing dragon who the shia world needs to be protected from. 

Nvm.

11 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

hink about it brother - have I said anything factually incorrect? yasser habib is basically a barking dog. if he was just ignored, he would go away. but sayed khamenei has made him out to be some sort of fire breathing dragon who the shia world needs to be protected from. 

I completely see your point, but these guys aren't getting their exposure or publicity from sayed Khamenie, they are funded crazy and they're all over satellite channels  and Internet. The things they say are giving  rise or propaganda to isis and al nusra recruiting young men. 

Edited by Ya_isa (as)

Just now, Ya_isa (as) said:

I completely see your point, but these guys aren't getting their exposure or publicity from sayed Khamenie, they are funded crazy and they are all over satellite and Internet. It is because of the things they say about certain characters which gave rise or propaganda to isis recruits and al nusra.  

they are being funded by the silent majority of shia who are not supporters of the globally exported WF system. because they have been propped up as everything that the WF system stands against. 

instead of fading into obscurity, they have become a lightening rod for all those who disagree with WF to rally around. its so frustrating and stupid and avoidable. sayed khomeini did this exact same thing with salman rushdie. all he had to do was ignore salman rushie (who had a history of deliberately writing to cause controversy so boost sales) but instead that became a whole thing with the fatwa. 

Pro WFers were so dumb, that they bought his books en masse to burn. think about that. 

they.

bought.

his.

books. 

so he got millions in extra revenue from pro WFers buying his book by the tonne to burn, and his book became one of the most controversial and well read books in all of history. who is the real winner here????

4 hours ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Plp who started the thread are saying it is haram to hit yourself and it's a pagan tradition and it's a new thing in Shia Islam. Some plp are saying no there is nothing wrong with hitting yourself or cutting yourself for Imam Hussein (as) 

Nobody has said it's haram. At least not in his thread. It is simply being pointed out that it has a long pagan history, and a very short Islamic one.

1 minute ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Nobody has said it's haram. At least not in his thread. It is simply being pointed out that it has a long pagan history, and a very short Islamic one.

so does wearing aqeeq for protection

3 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

sayed khomeini did this exact same thing with salman rushdie.

Can't compare then and now, look at the way we communicate each of us can be a news channel literally. All this social media and satellite channels. Thats why sayed Khamenie is calling them out. I'm sure if they knew it would make them more famous he wouldn't bring them up..... 

9 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

sayed khomeini did this exact same thing with salman rushdie. all he had to do was ignore salman rushie (who had a history of deliberately writing to cause controversy so boost sales) but instead that became a whole thing with the fatwa. 

You've to hold your tongue brother.

You're not in a position to give a lesson to a great man like imam sayyed Khomeini r.a.

Srsly... This is too much.

Did you even shared your thought with your Marja?

@repenter

Edited by Haimi

1 minute ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Can't compare then and now, look at the way we communicate each of us can be a news channel literally. All this social media and satellite channels. Thats why sayed Khamenie is calling them out. I'm sure if they knew it would make them more famous he wouldn't bring them up..... 

the situations are almost identical, despite the different environments. salman rushdie was a london based agent provocateur whose shenanigans reached iran, iran reacted predictably, and rushie became a household name. how is this different to yasser habib?

1 minute ago, Haimi said:

You've to hold your tongue brother.

You're not in a position to give a lesson to a great man like imam sayyed Khomeini r.a.

Srsly... This is too much.

Did you even shared your thought with your Marja?

brother we are allowed to question the actions of marja. they are not Imams (as)

Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

the situations are almost identical, despite the different environments. salman rushdie was a london based agent provocateur whose shenanigans reached iran, iran reacted predictably, and rushie became a household name. how is this different to yasser habib?

brother we are allowed to question the actions of marja. they are not Imams (as)

I don't want to hear that, or anything like that. Srsly.

13 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Actually this is in our hadith.

I know man - that's my point. 

saying "pagans did X" in itself (while interesting) doesn't prove anything in any direction, because non shia have done pretty much everything we do if you go back far enough

I know man - that's my point. 

saying "pagans did X" in itself (while interesting) doesn't prove anything in any direction, because non shia have done pretty much everything we do if you go back far enough

Then why did you say that wearing Aqiq is pagan?

6 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I think that it is definitely interesting.

if you forget extreme ideologies like salafism and zionism, there is always going to be a massive overlap between all religions, whether pagan or abrahamic or modern. if you look back far enough will will find tonnes of things that pagans/non muslims do which we also do, right down to ancient egyptians using aqeeq as an amulet, or saying "ameen" after prayers. The quran says that all people were sent a prophet, so maybe the overlaps are glimmers of the original message before distortion. 

The practices that we do, for example using Aqiq ring, are originated from God, this is where we have solid proof from prophets and imams for its usage. The act of these cutting with sword are practices that originated from the kafirs as far we know. If you think it is originated from prophets, then what is the proof for it?

The quran says that all people were sent a prophet, so maybe the overlaps are glimmers of the original message before distortion. 

If the cutting with the sword was fine, then you will not find negative imply in old sources in Abrahamic Religion, rather you will find some proof that Prophet have allowed it. Instead we even have verse from bible at that time God says cutting yourself for mourning is not allowed.

Edited by Dhulfikar

1 minute ago, Dhulfikar said:

If you think it is originated from God, then what is the proof for it?

that's not the point I was making - I do not believe that it comes from Allah, I believe its a matter for scholars to decide if it is an acceptable amount of self harm for it to be permissible, or impermissible 

that's not the point I was making - I do not believe that it comes from Allah, I believe its a matter for scholars to decide if it is an acceptable amount of self harm for it to be permissible, or impermissible 

Ok, so you believe the opposite, that it came from Kafirs then.