Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haydar Husayn

The anti-tatbeer crowd might enjoy this

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

Means the commands of Ayatullah Khamenei supersede the rulings of Ayatullah Sistani?  Is Ayatullah Sistani not a Wali-e-Faqih?

There is no such thing brother. If this is considered as fact, then there is no need of different marajey. Ayatullah Khamenei is a hakim e shara'ee for Iranian people only, not for the whole world.

1 hour ago, Spiritual said:

If it really is against! 

There is no verse in Quran which prohibits the letting out of blood in the love of Allah. Instead, Allah commands us to sacrify our souls in fighting with injustice and oppression. Allah has admired those who died in His way:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 111:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ اشْتَرَىٰ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُم بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَيَقْتُلُونَ وَيُقْتَلُونَ

Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; 

There is no command of Prophet (pbuh) which prohibit the shedding of blood       (letting out blood) in the "nusrah" of huqq.

What is the point of this verse with Tatbeer? It is so irrelevant. Shedding blood have different context in Qur'an.

There is no command of Prophet (pbuh) which prohibit the shedding of blood       (letting out blood) in the "nusrah" of huqq.

Are you trying to imply that you are actually doing tatbir as fight in Allah way as the Surah At-Taubah says?

Edited by Dhulfikar

25 minutes ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

Very interesting I never knew that, is it only for special occasions like eid as you pointed out or for all matters. ? 

If if his ruling surpasses all the other mar'ja why the need for other marj'as? 

Only Hokms, not his Fatwa.

Hokm Islamic > Fatwa Islami

For more information ask your Marja or check his book please.

Edited by Haimi

25 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

There is no such thing brother. If this is considered as fact, then there is no need of different marajey. Ayatullah Khamenei is a hakim e shara'ee for Iranian people only, not for the whole world.

You're wrong. Can you prove that by ayatullah sistani h.a estatment?

18 minutes ago, Haimi said:

You're wrong. Can you prove that by ayatullah sistani h.a estatment?

I can prove it by mentioning the names of Ayatullah who declared tatbir as permissible. It would mean automatically that thay are not consider themselves under the hukm e shara'ee of Ayatullah Khamenei

1. Ayatullah Muhammad Al-Fayadh.

2. Ayatullah Muhammad Saeed Al Hakim

3. Ayatullah  Sayyid Sadeq Rohani

4. Ayatullah Sadiq Hussaini Shirazi

Edited by Spiritual

1 minute ago, Dhulfikar said:

Is it possible to clean all post that have no related to OP? 

No, this would be intellectual dishonesty. Brother Spiritual has mentioned the names of our scholars who have permitted the tatbir, Now what you were trying to say is proved wrong from this. I also know the name of Ayatullah Vahid Khorassani who allow the tatbir.

Just now, Sajjad Zaidi said:

No, this would be intellectual dishonesty. Brother Spiritual has mentioned the names of our scholars who have permitted the tatbir, Now what you were trying to say is proved wrong from this. I also know the name of Ayatullah Vahid Khorassani who allow the tatbir.

This topic have nothing to do with fatwas.

1 hour ago, Spiritual said:

Ayatullah Khamenei is a hakim e shara'ee for Iranian people only, not for the whole world.

I'm talking about this part.

Ask that from your Marja'a office please and show us the result in here, thank you.

Edited by Haimi

45 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

4. Ayatullah Sadiq Hussaini Shirazi

Do you know this man completely brother?

And would you mind please to tell me where are you from originally and where do you live ATM?:-)

Appreciate it.

11 hours ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

You people are exposed, right here, right now.

And sajjad dear brother, we're shia.

This is not about being exposed, it's about fixing our errors and increasing our religious knowledge together Enshallah.

@Dhulfikar is one if it brothers just like you and @Spiritual, Enshallah.

الحجرات
إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ
The Muslims are considered brothers, so Make peace and agreement between Your brothers; and fear from The disobedience of Allah's Commands    That you may receive Mercy.(10) 

Because we are talking about these acts from bible, I wanted to add another verse from bible where God actually says that cutting ourselves is not allowed. This of course have nothing to do with Islamic laws, so don't point that Bible is not source of our laws. We know it is not. 

Leviticus 19:28 
You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD.

Deuteronomy 14:1 

You are the children of the LORD your God. Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead,

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(28) Cuttings in your flesh for the dead.—It was not only the custom for mourners to let their hair grow long and wear it in a disorderly manner (see Leviticus 10:6), but the bereaved in the East to this day make cuts and incisions in their bodies in mourning for the dead. The Israelite, however, who is created in the image of God, and who is to be as holy as the Lord is holy, must not thus disfigure his body (see Leviticus 21:6; Deuteronomy 14:1, &c.); he must not sorrow as others which have no hope. For transgressing this law the offender received forty stripes save one.

8 minutes ago, Haimi said:

Do you know this man completely brother?

And would you mind please to tell me where are you from originally and where do you live ATM?:-)

Appreciate it.

1. Brother of the late Grand Ayatullah Sayed Muhammad Shirazi. He is well known because of his opposition to Ayatullah Khamenei. 

2. I live in America and I am from Iraq.

2 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Because we are talking about these acts from bible, I wanted to add another verse from bible where God actually says that cutting ourselves is not allowed. This of course have nothing to do with Islamic laws, so don't point that Bible is not source of our laws. We know it is not. 

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD.

You are the children of the LORD your God. Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead,

(28) Cuttings in your flesh for the dead.—It was not only the custom for mourners to let their hair grow long and wear it in a disorderly manner (see Leviticus 10:6), but the bereaved in the East to this day make cuts and incisions in their bodies in mourning for the dead. The Israelite, however, who is created in the image of God, and who is to be as holy as the Lord is holy, must not thus disfigure his body (see Leviticus 21:6; Deuteronomy 14:1, &c.); he must not sorrow as others which have no hope. For transgressing this law the offender received forty stripes save one.

I can only laugh on the RELEVENCE of these posts with tatbir.

11 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

1. Brother of the late Grand Ayatullah Sayed Muhammad Shirazi. He is well known because of his opposition to Ayatullah Khamenei.

And do you know what's mean that?

Do you know what's the story behind him? His father and imam Khomeini r.a?

Ayatullah bahjat r.a and many if our maraje?

What's the story behind his satellite channels?

Who's his brother? How is his relationship with his brother?

Who is Yasir al-habib? What's the relation between him and the shirazi? What's the relation between MI6, London and shirazi groups?

Edited by Haimi

2 minutes ago, Haimi said:

And do you know what's mean that?

Do you know what's the story behind him? His father and imam Khomeini r.a?

Ayatullah bahjat r.a and many if our maraje?

What's the study behind his satellite channels?

Who's his brother? How is his relationship with his brother?

Who is Yasir al-habib? What's the relation between him and the shirazi?. What's the raisin between MI6, London and shirazi groups?

No, i dont know about these things. His name is mentioned in the list of Ayatullah who support tatbir.

8 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

No need for Bible for Fiqh, it's useful for something else like research.

Quran and hadith only. الثقلین!

No need for Bible for Fiqh, it's useful for something else like research.

Quran and hadith only. الثقلین!

Can people even read carefully our post here? I just said:

This of course have nothing to do with Islamic laws, so don't point that Bible is not source of our laws. We know it is not. 

5 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

Noted your remarks brother. I can now understand what sort of guy he might be!

Alhamdulellah and Enshallah.

Edited by Haimi

11 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Can people even read carefully our post here? I just said:

This of course have nothing to do with Islamic laws, so don't point that Bible is not source of our laws. We know it is not. 

You're right, my bad, my apologies.