Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Bint Abbas

Wahabi start crying after reading Kamal al Haydari

Rate this topic

:salam:

Crocodile tears. When wahabis murder, betray, and destroy all the legacy of Ahl el beit no one speaks a word, but when it comes to discussing topics sensitive even for shias, everyone gets emotional and stuff.

ps : your topic title is quite misleading sister. I thought I would see something unordinary for once but all I saw isthe same old takfiri garbage.

1 hour ago, Bint Abbas said:

Watch from 14:00. 

After that tears, lots of emotions and reciting of Quran with reverb effect after that. Good PR.

Makes one go to As-Sham and kill all Rawafid.

He's right anyway but the truth is used to serve another lie.

You can't deceive me with these tricks.

Edited by Faruk

47 minutes ago, realizm said:

Crocodile tears. When wahabis murder, betray, and destroy all the legacy of Ahl el beit no one speaks a word, but when it comes to discussing topics sensitive even for shias, everyone gets emotional and stuff.

ps : your topic title is quite misleading sister. I thought I would see something unordinary for once but all I saw isthe same old takfiri garbage.

It should be clear that this sister, brother or whatever it is, is a straight-up nasibi, Umawi hardliner, if not Jabhat An-Nusra, DAESH supporter.

Edited by Faruk

56 minutes ago, realizm said:

what should i have put in the title akhi?

You owe me a notepad lol I literally spilt water all over it laughing at your religion- twelver rafidism :hahaha:

Honestly, had you approached this forum differently, I might have tried to hold a discussion with you. But I feel you're only here to cause fitna. If not, you would have shared a clip that does not potray us with devil/satanic imagery and insult us among other things. This is sure to turn us defensive and cause us to ignore all you say. What this does, is introduce a platform for an exchange of insults. 

Try to do better next time. You're welcome :thankyou:

May God fill your heart with peace and enlightment ~ ws 

3 minutes ago, yusur317 said:

You owe me a notepad lol I literally spilt water all over it laughing at your religion- twelver rafidism :hahaha:

Honestly, had you approached this forum differently, I might have tried to hold a discussion with you. But I feel you're only here to cause fitna. If not, you would have shared a clip that does not potray us with devil/satanic imagery and insult us among other things. This is sure to turn us defensive and cause us to ignore all you say. What this does, is introduce a platform for an exchange of insults. 

Try to do better next time. You're welcome :thankyou:

May God fill your heart with peace and enlightment ~ ws 

People know who i am on this forum Yusur. The title rafidi is mentioned by our Imams(A.S) and is a noble title, as i reject all falsehood. 

As for the video. I specified the time so the one who watches can skip all the wahabi anti shia garbage, if someone found this post offensive i apologize.

48 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

People know who i am on this forum Yusur. The title rafidi is mentioned by our Imams(A.S) and is a noble title, as i reject all falsehood. 

As for the video. I specified the time so the one who watches can skip all the wahabi anti shia garbage, if someone found this post offensive i apologize.

:salam:  :sign_sorry:

Apologies for my misunderstanding. Not everyone knows who you are so not everyone will understand the intent you have for sharing this clip. I confused your name. I thought by "twelever rafidism" you intended to put a spin on the term ascribed to shia (i.e. rejecting the twelver belief). I saw the clip, saw your name, and... well, I kind of elegantly jumped to conclusions: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2PYrqjFzlZ7-UJ8arANSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLTZBHtzCCNjG0Q1LMnkaimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwzmKM5qhfDCcwjEun3yb

Edited by yusur317
the images didn't show up

3 hours ago, realizm said:

That's why you need to stop clicking on it just like me:)

My dear brother, please, for the sake of Ahlul Bayt a.s open your eyes, know who are our enemies and who are our friends, we live at the end times, don't let shayton deceive you. I am not your enemy, I am a lover of Ahlul Bayt, now lover of Ahlul Bayt will ever hurt or deceiver another Ahlul Bayt follower/lover. If you have the real and genuine love of Ahlul Bayt in your heart, you will notice who are our brothers/friends and who are enemies. I am not here to offend anyone (God forbid) I just want to open my brothers and sisters eyes to deceptions and lies of the enemies. You are absolutely right, I do not know how to control my emotions when I see anti Ahlul Bayt people, But at least I get it out of my system so I don't hold a grudge against them for the sake of Allah.

Edited by starlight
removed quote